IGNORED

Another sneak peak..Duggars say goodbye.

sassyNoz47

Ok, I'm not the only one feeling that whole scene was staged. "Now Michelle, you've just found out your baby has no heartbeat, you're terribly sad. Jim Bob, instead of discussing with your wife what this means for all the other kids, or asking how this could affect her health, say a long winded prayer. That will give Michelle time to remember her line about the other miscarriage JCaleb already in heaven."

How clueless are the older kids? If I saw that look on my mother's face I would know what happened. My dad walked in the room when my grandmother died and with one look I knew, and he's far more stoic. I guess that's what you get when your family actually knows one another.

Maybe they don't spend that much time with their parents to know their particular facial expressions?

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like they're not sure when exactly the baby died. Some time between 16 and 18 weeks/

hating myself for crying right now.

This episode is disturbing on so many levels. "We still don't know the sex of the baby but we'll see when it comes out."

This episode is disturbing on so many levels. "We still don't know the sex of the baby but we'll see when it comes out.

Thank "the Lord" most of those kids can't imagine what that means.

I'm sorry that was too much detail and seemed more like Jill blaming. None of them know about the significance of child development or the weeks and it just seems like they are attacking and blaming her by rubbing it in.

Michelle needed time to process and most of the kids seem unphased.

Oh but at least they can talk to the parents about their feelings!

Television at it's finest.

hating myself for crying right now.

Losing a wanted child is a sad event. Even for this family. My thoughts are very much with anyone who has gone through this or feels a connection to this.

Please don't describe "the body". Please don't describe "the body". She's describing the body...

Whoever's got "precious" in the Duggar drinking game is getting shitfaced right now. "Little" too.

Wait Wait WAIT. When did J'chelle go from "we don't know the sex" to "my precious little girl"? How is the default female?

They had a disclaimer saying she delivered a girl 3 days after telling the kids. :)

Wait Wait WAIT. When did J'chelle go from "we don't know the sex" to "my precious little girl"? How is the default female?

It was written across the bottom of the screen that the doctors then identified the miscarriage as a girl.

It was written across the bottom of the screen that the doctors then identified the miscarriage as a girl.

Thanks. I missed that here; was busy refreshing FJ. ;)

In the 3 days between the ultrasound and when she delivered, JChelle was "writing".... who smells a book???

I'm sorry that was too much detail and seemed more like Jill blaming. None of them know about the significance of child development or the weeks and it just seems like they are attacking and blaming her by rubbing it in.

Jill was the kid who was playing midwife right? Didn't she keep a notebook? Record her observations???? WTF

Michelle needs a counselor not a tv show.

I understand that she is grieving but it really does sound like prolife propaganda. And I feel horrible but I just keep thinking "She gestated, she did not live" and she did not cry when her kids were hurt. I know, I know, keep sweet and all and she is actually showing emotion for once but it just seems so forced. This baby was wanted and it is horrible, but we can piece together what her life would be like, and just being passed along to a buddy until Michelle tries to parent when the J'slaves leave.

In the 3 days between the ultrasound and when she delivered, JChelle was "writing".... who smells a book???

Nah its 'The Letter'.

Archived