IGNORED

A deal on Duggar Stuff from VF -- act now!

Brainsample

For the next three days or something, you can get a deal at Vision Forum on the Duggar Package which they call in an email "The Complete Family Pack":

visionforum.com/browse/product/victorious-home-life-for-families-large-and-small/?sc=600136

Hurry and save 35%~ They include the video of the tea that they had for Michelle which probably includes those 50 people saying "Thank You, Michelle," over and over and over and over again.

Ooh the official title of the package is "Victorious Home Life for Families Large and Small." (The unspoken message is that if you have a small family, get it together and start spawning.")

What a way to celebrate Summer! Hooray!

Jesus Christ, people actually want to pay to hear the words, "Thank-you Michelle" over and over again?! I remember when someone put up the YouTube video. I barely managed to watch that.

Jesus Christ, people actually want to pay to hear the words, "Thank-you Michelle" over and over again?! I remember when someone put up the YouTube video. I barely managed to watch that.

And you're supposed to pay them money to hear it again?

I also wondered what may have prompted the sale? Do they need quick money 'cause they're short on cash after bouncing all over Europe, are they trying to ride the new Duggar book frenzy while it lasts, or are they just unloading old inventory because it's July?

Sigh.

Ha. one postive thing- none of their DVDs seem to have subtitles or closed captioning. Not sure if that is great or not; it gives me opportunity to get into touch with VF if no one else has, or it is less chance for someone to be exposed to their junk....

if you can't hear their message, you don't deserve to go to the holy hereafter. do we want heaven overrun with neighborhood taqueiras and hearing aid shops?

p.s. this is not a racist comment.

and at the moment a good taqueira sounds good!

HAHAHA Blisterine! I like that :) and if I can dish it, I should be able to take it ;) one of the reasons I have a great sense of humor, I like to think of it as a survival tactic sometimes.....it helps when fundies crap on the rug, or Fundie-Jack my friends' FaceBook status messages (it's my first one! yay! yes I'm too weird).

PS: and I love,love taquerias. I grew up eating mexican food, it was pretty much a staple in our household for a few years, my grandpa lived in mexico and we have some mixed people in our family, which is pretty awesome :) homemade enchiladas, anyone? :)

Archived