IGNORED

Deanna Duggar: Just as bad her daughter

chemist1217

There are plenty of ppl who support those like Palin and Bachmann especially as you go south and to the midwest. Many aren't fundies, but may be conservative evangelical Christians. While I don't agree with the politics, I don't think that it's outside of the mainstream, especially depending on where you are located in the country. In some areas of the country it's more normal to have a Palin sticker on your car than an Obama one. :doh: I know from experience...

That being said, I'm not surprised Amy's mom is as fame seeking as her daughter, though I am curious when this music career is gonna take off...

Up here in heathen Washington State, most of the people I know are appalled by Palin and Bachmann. Even if you aren't a fan of Obama, I don't why you would support either. I know a lot of Tea Partyers even that are not fans.

Up here, the Tea Party is against illegal immigration and for a drastic cut in government bureaucracy. Those are the two points I have heard the most. I can't see religion-as-government becoming popular here except among extreme fundamentalists.

The JFK and Nixon examples are powerful reminders of how far gone our political system is in modern times. Reagan would not be conservative enough for modern conservatives, and FDR would not be progressive enough for modern liberals. We're so extreme, and our politics have lost the idealism in favor of ideology.

I wish I had rich and famous relatives upon whose coattails I could ride.

Because you know that is what they are all doing. Since it is JimBob's sister, her name should not be "Duggar". Ok, maybe she could keep her name. But, most give the child the father's last name, no matter the choice they make for themselves. Yes, I know there are exceptions and a million examples of 'other' reasons names could be and would be as they are. I simply don't see any of it being the case in this situation.

JimBob's sister and daughter jumped on his train and will ride until it stops or is forced off the tracks.

I haven't looked at her Facebook page but it's possible that Amy maintains it for her mother. Deanna is not on the show as much as her daughter or as obnoxious when she does appear. Or she may just be better at hiding it.

Archived