IGNORED

things that would make you watch ANOTHER duggar season

I live off the state

Yes. And the debate with Stephen Fry doesn't just have to be about religion, it can be about anything. Fry will always win and make Jim Bob look like a twat, which he does most of the time anyway, but it would be good to see him and Michelle actually get smacked down.

YES!

I have a lot of respect for Stephen Fry, and think he just so articulate and knowledgeable!

Ole Jim-Boob probably'dn't be able t'git past his accent! Fry mah hide! :roll:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Duggars having a debate with Stephen Fry about religion.

That's awesome! Each week Jim Bob could debate religion with a notable person who does not share his views. Week 2: Jim Bob v. Sam Harris. Week 3: Jim Bob v Richard Dawkins. Week 4: Jim Bob v. the Dalai Lama. Week 5" Jim Bob v. Roseanne. The possibilities are endless ...

That's awesome! Each week Jim Bob could debate religion with a notable person who does not share his views. Week 2: Jim Bob v. Sam Harris. Week 3: Jim Bob v Richard Dawkins. Week 4: Jim Bob v. the Dalai Lama. Week 5" Jim Bob v. Roseanne. The possibilities are endless ...

I would also have Boob debate with Dan Barker. Dan is a former Evangelical pastor who later became an atheist. He has written a few books.

Maybe the Duggars should get a visit from chef Ramsey of "Hell's Kitchen" during TTC prep time.

Why the hell does no one ever CORRECT Jim Bob? That is just scientifically wrong. Naturally, Fry would be the best man to do it, but anyone correcting him would be good.

Oh, I'd also like to bring in Dawkins. And then after the kids see the downfall they all break out and the older girls get spectacularly drunk. There are haircuts, piercings and trousers and at least one of the kids comes out of the closet, and that's not the prayer one. Hey, maybe they could lock Jim Bob and Michelle in it!

Dawkins would never do it. He won't entertain creationists because they are idiots, and rightly so. His interview with that Wendy lady was so painful and you could tell he just wanted to start screaming 'SHUT UP YOU STUPID TWAT!'

I would love to see some of the girls get absolutely smashed. Even if it was just a la Anne of Green Gables and they got drunk after drinking (what they thought was) raspberry cordial!

YES!

I have a lot of respect for Stephen Fry, and think he just so articulate and knowledgeable!

Ole Jim-Boob probably'dn't be able t'git past his accent! Fry mah hide! :roll:

They probably wouldn't let Fry near them for fear of catching Teh Gay!

1. Duggers get pierced!

2. Duggars go to gay pride

3. Duggars meet Neil Degrasse Tyson

4. Duggars at Burning Man

5. Duggars learn to dance

I would also LOVE to see them on Wife Swap. I hate that show but holy crap would that be awesome. Forget Ted Wossname...Duggars trading places with an ultra liberal, lesbian, atheist family would pretty much rock my socks. I would feel bad for the mum who had to live with the Duggars whilst abiding by their rules but other than that...awesome.

Dawkins would never do it. He won't entertain creationists because they are idiots, and rightly so. His interview with that Wendy lady was so painful and you could tell he just wanted to start screaming 'SHUT UP YOU STUPID TWAT!'

I would love to see some of the girls get absolutely smashed. Even if it was just a la Anne of Green Gables and they got drunk after drinking (what they thought was) raspberry cordial!

How about they come across whatever it is Michelle is smoking?

Wife swap - maybe J'Chelle could trade places with Rosie O'Donnell's fiance? Since Rosie has a fairly large family of adopted kiddos

Wife swap - maybe J'Chelle could trade places with Rosie O'Donnell's fiance? Since Rosie has a fairly large family of adopted kiddos

Do this! Have them swap wives with a lesbian couple*, and then have TLC actually show what Jim Bob does. All the comments, all the looks, all the prayers for her soul - everything. Just so people can see how closed minded and stupid he really is.

*who has been fully briefed and who has given her full consent.

Things I'd like to see (really I'd prefer them not continue another season but...):

1. The girls getting their hair done at a professional salon and makeup tips from a professional.

2. The adult children, especially the J'slaves, going to a bank and getting their own bank accounts and debit/credit cards

3. The J'slaves getting their own car(s). Even if they end up sharing, it will give them the opportunity to be independent.

4. Michelle actually getting counseling for her pregnancy addiction and joining a Christian book club or workout group.

5. Michelle taking care of ALL her minor children on her own with no Indonesian exchange student helping, "friends" helping, or Grandma around.

6. Grandma moving back into her own house and not being penalized for it. I think maybe JimBoob tells her if she leaves, then she won't be able to see her own Grandkids. But that is all speculation on my part.

7. The J'kids go to school with other kids, and the toddlers go to daycare for three days a week to learn to interact with other children their own age.

8. The J'kids join team sports, besides broomball. The J'girls do gymnastics and cheerleading, just as their mother did. If J'chelle is so against those sports, she should be burning her own pics of her being a cheerleader IMHO instead of putting them on the "interwebz" and the tv show.

9. I love the idea of Wife Swap with Michelle swapping places with a family with adopted kids or of a different religious persuasion.

10. JB and J'chelle get basic cable!

11. JB and J'chelle let go of their control issues and allow all their kids to browse the net and open up facebook accounts without JB interfering.

12. A professional chef comes in for a month and shows the family how to cook healthy on a budget.

13. Chefs come in and visit (once the chef in #12 leaves) and shows the family how to cook different ethnic foods on a budget.

Jim Bob meets Alice Cooper at a Christian Men's Convention. Alice comes on the show. Convinced he is a great Christian, the J'Slaves are allowed to go to one of his shows. Jinger meets Orianthi, backstage, and develops a passion for heavy metal guitar playing. Calico Cooper teaches Joy some dance moves and Jana goes on the tour as Cold Ethyl, complete with Alice spanking her. Jill and Jessa become groupies, following the band around the country.

Or..

Anna give birth to baby #3.. but OOPS! It's black!

At this point - my roommates and I have turned it into a elaborate drinking game and my liver is angry. Shut it down before I die/graduate in May and have to get a "adult job."

Rules for this drinking game, please? :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

We started playing this 3 years ago so some of their habits have changed but you can still get a good buzz from this season.

One shot for the following:

- Every time you hear someone mention their "jurisdiction"

- Anytime they kids use the stair railing as monkey bars/slides/stick their heads though

- Anytime j'chelle rocks her green shirt

- Any mention of TTC

- Anytime Famy is on (she has her own set of rules)

- Every time Jboob laughs at his own jokes

- Every side hug

- One shot for every 5 seconds they show Jimboob fecking with his hair.

- Every time Michelle calls the wrong kid the wrong name.

-Every time Michelle says "................and soooooo."

2 shots for:

- Anytime that Smuggar lets Anna speak a full sentence

-Anytime Michelle uses a "big girl" voice

-Anytime they bring up "saving the difference"

- Anytime one of the older girls roll their eyes while STILL smiling!

- Anytime J'chelle/Jimboob Smuggar/Anna Kiss

3 shots

-Females in Pants

-Michelle caring for Josie

-Jimboob finding something himself

There is a more extensive list - the game became less fun the last few years but we still struggle on. 8-)

Every time a pregnancy is announced you have to chug a liter of Rum. It's the only way to stop you brain from freaking out.

We started playing this 3 years ago so some of their habits have changed but you can still get a good buzz from this season.

One shot for the following:

- Every time you hear someone mention their "jurisdiction"

- Anytime they kids use the stair railing as monkey bars/slides/stick their heads though

- Anytime j'chelle rocks her green shirt

- Any mention of TTC

- Anytime Famy is on (she has her own set of rules)

- Every time Jboob laughs at his own jokes

- Every side hug

- One shot for every 5 seconds they show Jimboob fecking with his hair.

- Every time Michelle calls the wrong kid the wrong name.

-Every time Michelle says "................and soooooo."

2 shots for:

- Anytime that Smuggar lets Anna speak a full sentence

-Anytime Michelle uses a "big girl" voice

-Anytime they bring up "saving the difference"

- Anytime one of the older girls roll their eyes while STILL smiling!

- Anytime J'chelle/Jimboob Smuggar/Anna Kiss

3 shots

-Females in Pants

-Michelle caring for Josie

-Jimboob finding something himself

There is a more extensive list - the game became less fun the last few years but we still struggle on. 8-)

Every time a pregnancy is announced you have to chug a liter of Rum. It's the only way to stop you brain from freaking out.

It would be so sweet to see an episode where Anna goes flat out insane and slaps Smuggar with divorce papers, shoves the kids in the car, and heads to South Carolina to stay with Daniel Keller. She then calls him on the phone and threatens to leave forever unless he gets his Smug ass up and actually ACTS like a real husband.

It would be so sweet to see an episode where Anna goes flat out insane and slaps Smuggar with divorce papers, shoves the kids in the car, and heads to South Carolina to stay with Daniel Keller. She then calls him on the phone and threatens to leave forever unless he gets his Smug ass up and actually ACTS like a real husband.

Nothing. Ever since Jim Boob announced that his kids would never have shingles because they had chicken pox, I've been totally, totally DONE. Can't watch the insanity any more.

Guest Anonymous

Jana tells Boob and Milk Dud to "shove it" when they propose sending her on another trip to Journey To The Heart.

Boob contracts a belated case of shingles from his kids.

Jana, Jessa, Jinger and Joy gang up on Jill when she snitches on them yet again, and Superglue her tonque to the roof of her mouth.

The aforementioned Jana, Jinger, Jessa and Joy go on a grocery run to Aldi's and never come back. They're next heard from when their hit tell-all book is published. As the eldest, Jana successfully sues for custody of Joy until she turns 18.

Josh, to the surprise of all, goes on a diet, stops participating in the TLC dog and pony show and concentrates on actually putting the car lot on a paying basis. He next grows a pair, and buys out Jim Bob's share of the lot with his TLC money.

Josie undergoes massive physical and mental tests and it is discovered that while she may be physically puny, she has an IQ of 179; she subsequently moves in with Jana and company, since her parents can't/won't give her the enrichment she needs.

Jennifer and Jordyn receive speech therapy and their first comprehensible sentence is "Raise your own damn kids!", said to Michelle.

'

Archived