IGNORED

things that would make you watch ANOTHER duggar season

I live off the state

Speaking of Journey to the Heart, what would make me watch another season is one of the kids being sent to Journey, and seeing what it's really like.

Actually, a 100% honest portrayal of the Duggars would be nice.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the show get's cancelled before baby number twenty something for Jimboob and Mullet is announced. I can just see Joy Anna's face now.

Things I'd like to see (really I'd prefer them not continue another season but...):

1. The girls getting their hair done at a professional salon and makeup tips from a professional.

2. The adult children, especially the J'slaves, going to a bank and getting their own bank accounts and debit/credit cards

3. The J'slaves getting their own car(s). Even if they end up sharing, it will give them the opportunity to be independent.

4. Michelle actually getting counseling for her pregnancy addiction and joining a Christian book club or workout group.

5. Michelle taking care of ALL her minor children on her own with no Indonesian exchange student helping, "friends" helping, or Grandma around.

6. Grandma moving back into her own house and not being penalized for it. I think maybe JimBoob tells her if she leaves, then she won't be able to see her own Grandkids. But that is all speculation on my part.

7. The J'kids go to school with other kids, and the toddlers go to daycare for three days a week to learn to interact with other children their own age.

8. The J'kids join team sports, besides broomball. The J'girls do gymnastics and cheerleading, just as their mother did. If J'chelle is so against those sports, she should be burning her own pics of her being a cheerleader IMHO instead of putting them on the "interwebz" and the tv show.

9. I love the idea of Wife Swap with Michelle swapping places with a family with adopted kids or of a different religious persuasion.

10. JB and J'chelle get basic cable!

11. JB and J'chelle let go of their control issues and allow all their kids to browse the net and open up facebook accounts without JB interfering.

12. A professional chef comes in for a month and shows the family how to cook healthy on a budget.

13. Chefs come in and visit (once the chef in #12 leaves) and shows the family how to cook different ethnic foods on a budget.

I have always wondered if the J'Slaves have bank accounts. But I doubt they do. I feel sorry for J'Slaves because they are late teens/early 20's girls who really aren't independent in any way. None of them have cars and none of them have ever had jobs outside of the TTH.

Michelle joining a Christian book club or a women's group could be something that would help her with pregnancy addiction.

The kids joining other sports would actually help their social skills. I wish the Duggars would at least the boys played sports other bromball. I don't see Boob and Mullet ever letting any of the girls do gymnastics or cheerleading. Michelle should definitely burn her HS cheerleading pics.

1. Jim-Bob goes to the urologist for a clipping

2. Grandma moves into a new condo

3. The little ones get sent to Christian School

4. John David gets his own place

5. Jana or Jill gets to go to college

6. All my past suggestions--such as that Green TV Network comes to show them how to recylcle, etc.

7. Anna joins MOPS and takes the kids to a playgroup with other young Moms regardless faith

8. Joy gets to wear pants

9. They hire a nanny to help Michelle with "her" children.

10. Joseph goes to a real high school

What do you do in a Christian workout exactly?

I would watch another season if it was renamed "1 and counting: Because screw JOY, it's all about me". The premise is that one of the older girls gets a deal with TLC and moves out on her own.

ATF stages a raid on the compound

Quadruple marriage Jill Jana JD Jinger to whomever they wed

CPI or DCF or whatever they have in Arkansas finally investigates

Michelle has an affair with Jon Gosselin

ATF stages a raid on the compound

Quadruple marriage Jill Jana JD Jinger to whomever they wed

CPI or DCF or whatever they have in Arkansas finally investigates

Michelle has an affair with Jon Gosselin

:lol:

Same thing as the heathen/secular workouts, only you do it to Praise & Worship music instead of current secular music chart toppers.

Kind of like Christoga versus Yoga..... same thing, different name to help the Christian ladies feel less guilty about participating.

Seriously?! I didn't think such things existed. I kind of wish I didn't.

Archived