IGNORED

Bachmann suspends campaign

fundiefan

Any Ron Paul fans?

I like that he wants to stop interfering in other countries and that he realizes the war on drugs is a giant mess. I don't think he would wage an insane culture war like Santorum. Still, he's too extreme for me on economic issues, and those newsletters from the 90's are a little disturbing.

Even if I don't agree on everything, I'm probably going to be an Obama girl for this election cycle.

Ron Paul used to be a decent candidate, way back in the late 80's, however, his "we don't need no stinkin' regulation" ideology scares me. No FFA? No FDA? No air traffic controllers? He always ducks the question "what would you deregulate" which bothers me more. Sure, we all love the idea of live as you want to live, but the practice is quiet scary.

Also, I can't wrap my mind around a candidate so dedicated to smaller government, with less regulation, who is still pro-life. I can't think of anything that needs more deregulation than my ovaries.

That said, I too, would like to pull out of funding wars for other countries, including Israel. I'll spare everyone my thoughts on Israel.

The Republicans are making this a battle of extremists.

Ron Paul used to be a decent candidate, way back in the late 80's, however, his "we don't need no stinkin' regulation" ideology scares me. No FFA? No FDA? No air traffic controllers? He always ducks the question "what would you deregulate" which bothers me more. Sure, we all love the idea of live as you want to live, but the practice is quiet scary.

Also, I can't wrap my mind around a candidate so dedicated to smaller government, with less regulation, who is still pro-life. I can't think of anything that needs more deregulation than my ovaries.

That said, I too, would like to pull out of funding wars for other countries, including Israel. I'll spare everyone my thoughts on Israel.

The Republicans are making this a battle of extremists.

I totally agree with paragraphs 1,2 and 4 here. Israel... I don't know enough about the situation to make an educated guess, and it is so hot on all sides, it is really hard to separate the truth from the politics to learn more.

Archived