IGNORED

Bachmann suspends campaign

fundiefan

I'll miss the nutter. She's hilarious.

I mean, the whole world thinks her gay-hating husband is gay, and in her speech last night, what does she say he spent the day doing?

Looking for sunglasses for the dog. :gay-umbrella:

Who's going to be next? I'm hoping for Perry.

I was thrilled that Newt got killed in the polls. It was the best news of the morning for me.

@JenniferJuniper- Love the avatar, it's Absolutely Fabulous!

Who's going to be next? I'm hoping for Perry.

I was thrilled that Newt got killed in the polls. It was the best news of the morning for me.

@JenniferJuniper- Love the avatar, it's Absolutely Fabulous!

Yeah, Perry said he's headed home for Texas. Translation - he's dropping out. Happy Dance!!

One crazy person down, several to go.

But then again, as my father said last night, they have about 1.5 sane candidates overall.

Although I maintain that Gingrich isn't insane, just evil.

One down...Perry is not dropping out yet, just focusing on South Carolina.

It's hard to find a republican candidate who is not 1) homophobic 2) racist 3) women hater or 4)all of the above.

I saw a military member who supported Ron Paul and he actually thought it would be a great idea for Israel to deal with Iran. Guess he really wants that apocalypse at the end of the year.

The entire field of GOP nominee hopefuls is full of very scary people. :?

One down, all of them to go... :lol:

This is good news, but I'll REALLY celebrate when Santorum quits.

I agree. He is really, really scary. And the fact that people actually vote for him terrifies me.

If it continues at this rate, I'll have to go back snarking on politics in my home country. Wulff and Westerwelle are not as entertaining as Bachmann, but with her out, it might come to it.

Belief in the common sense of humans has been partly restored.

I agree. He is really, really scary. And the fact that people actually vote for him terrifies me.

Absolutely. If you know about Dan Savage's re-purposing of Santorum's name, there have been some terribly amusing headlines. Scary that Romney won by 8 vote, as I think Santorum would turn this nation into the Handmaid's Tale in one term flat; he terrifies me.

seriously. i am totally FLOORED that he won iowa. that didnt even seem in the realm of possibility to me. of course, neither did re-electing gee-dub to a second term...

I just read this AlterNet piece and about tossed my not yet eaten lunch.

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/?i ... statements

I can't honestly comprehend people actually supporting him. Is this really what they want? Really? Yes, I know he is not Obama and all, but if this is the best they can do to have an 'anti Obama' candidate, it speaks volumes about their reasoning skills and the fact that they have no clue at all about consequences.

Well, dumping her campaign may be the smartest thing this chick has ever said and done! She well could have tried to stick it out and to stay on the ballot in as many states as possible to soothe her ego and to keep her following all cranked up. It will mean more votes for the Constitution Party (where so many of her buddies are) and Santorum -- and they need the votes.

Absolutely. If you know about Dan Savage's re-purposing of Santorum's name, there have been some terribly amusing headlines. Scary that Romney won by 8 vote, as I think Santorum would turn this nation into the Handmaid's Tale in one term flat; he terrifies me.

I am in the middle of a re-read of Handmaid's Tale, and it's scary to me how easily it feels that this could happen.

Im actually team Huntsman at this point. Though he probably wont win and people just sit around and joke about him. He's not extreme enough for the right and now watered down enough for the left it seems. I just dont want to have to deal with Obama another term,but unfortunately,with the current calvacade of rodeo clowns the GOP is offering,thats where we're headed. :confusion-helpsos:

Archived