IGNORED

Bad News for Bathroom Baby

Linnea

At least there were a few photos of his parents interacting with him. I'm sure it was all for the camera, but at least the little guy got some of the attention he deserves.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Jenna has any idea of what kind of a charmed life she lives. If she was like other young Mormon women who go to BYU and get married to a guy they met there, she'd be (a) Putting Hubby Through (yeah, a job, not paying a whole lot) (b) living in the Wymount rabbit hutches, oops married student housing apartments and © feeling pressure to have another, and then another and maybe even another. OH yeah, and on not very much money. She's very privileged, her husband has enough money coming in that she gets to live in a high-rise two bedroom apartment in Chicago and she's a stay at home mom. That said, her husband is very controlling, the very model of a Peter Priesthood. Yuck.

Reading that last post on Jenna's blog also reminded me how, even without kids, being fully immersed in the Mormon church experience could be extremely wearing, if only because of the lack of boundaries. Mormons tend to be publicly non-confrontational but you find out really quickly if what you're doing isn't the right thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, her latest "Fashionably Modest" Photo--- Are you kidding me ?? On what planet are skin tight jeans tucked into knee high boots "modest" ??? She doesn't even have a tunic/ long top/ sweater .. just a short fitted blazer and tank top .. WTH ??? It's a cute outfit -- but modest ? NOT

Archived