IGNORED

Bad News for Bathroom Baby

Linnea

@jennacole

Jenna Cole

Wanted to write a T1 therapy update post, but the wind took out my Internet. Teaser: I fired the developmental therapist today.

Please discuss.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First thought-Oh dear God!

I hope that mother realized that she is seriously fucking her kid up???

I have mixed feelings about this. We have had a GREAT experience with EI up until a few weeks ago when we got a new specEd teacher. I am on the verge of firing her too. So I wonder what the issues were and whether they are simply getting a new teacher.

However, knowing TW, this is not good at all.

I have mixed feelings about this. We have had a GREAT experience with EI up until a few weeks ago when we got a new specEd teacher. I am on the verge of firing her too. So I wonder what the issues were and whether they are simply getting a new teacher.

Normally I'm more than willing to give the benefit of the doubt to the parent in this situation. But this is TW, and she's nucking futs. How long had the baby been seeing the therapist?

Normally I'm more than willing to give the benefit of the doubt to the parent in this situation. But this is TW, and she's nucking futs. How long had the baby been seeing the therapist?

Yeah, you're right. She didn't like her from the very first visit and probably never even gave it a chance. Hopefully he'll get somebody new and in the meantime he still has speech (she liked the speech therapist if I remember correctly)

For the first time in my life, I want to email one of the discussed bloggers with a screed of all-caps swearing. She's disgusting. She's just disgusting. How much of an effort, exactly, did she put in for her nearest and dearest? One consultation and one session? What amazing staying power she has to combat delays that had her wringing her hands with "guilt".

For the first time in my life, I want to email one of the discussed bloggers with a screed of all-caps swearing. She's disgusting. She's just disgusting. How much of an effort, exactly, did she put in for her nearest and dearest? One consultation and one session? What amazing staying power she has to combat delays that had her wringing her hands with "guilt".

eleventy

This person is a stay at home mom, her job is to work with her child and see that he thrives, regardless of delays. In this case she has been presented with resources that can help her son and she shits on them. Admittedly I've not had to deal with a child with delays, or therapists in and out of the house. But she's not very smart, never mentioned doing any kind of research on his issues and was negative about the whole situation. So instead of working through it, she's posted a whole blog article why black makes her look to old.

The womans ego knows no bounds, and as long as it flourishes and inflates there is no way her son will ever be more than a priority. Luckily Thatdickheadofahusband, won't let her breed again until she loses 40lbs.

Oh, fuck.

Yep. She is not you -- not by a long shot. I've seen how you write about caring for and about your kids.

She might have fired the person because the schedule wasn't perfectly convenient for her.

Or maybe she expected the work to go on in the bathroom, so they wouldn't be underfoot.

:(

Oh, fuck.

Yep. She is not you -- not by a long shot. I've seen how you write about caring for and about your kids.

She might have fired the person because the schedule wasn't perfectly convenient for her.

Or maybe she expected the work to go on in the bathroom, so they wouldn't be underfoot.

:(

I'm going to put money on "nothing was happening fast enough."

eleventy

This person is a stay at home mom, her job is to work with her child and see that he thrives, regardless of delays. In this case she has been presented with resources that can help her son and she shits on them. Admittedly I've not had to deal with a child with delays, or therapists in and out of the house. But she's not very smart, never mentioned doing any kind of research on his issues and was negative about the whole situation. So instead of working through it, she's posted a whole blog article why black makes her look to old.

The womans ego knows no bounds, and as long as it flourishes and inflates there is no way her son will ever be a priority. Luckily Thatdickheadofahusband, won't let her breed again until she loses 40lbs.

edited for a fuck you and clarity

Why did she do it? Here's another tweet:

I don't think she is effective and I couldn't get her to commit to a set time

1. How many sessions did it take That @#$%^#@ to decide that she knows better than someone with years of professional training?

2. A therapist has many clients and has to juggle lots of people's schedules. She probably has clients who have other health challenges and have to fit their sessions in around doctor visits and other kinds of therapies. How dare she not set aside one special time per week for a SAHM who has no other specific time commitments?

I shouldn't read her stuff. It makes me too angry.

I read it differently; I thought she meant a time frame in which Bathroom Baby would be 'fixed'.

Although I suspect that the lady said something about BB's lack of toys and rather unorthodox sleeping situation.

For the first time in my life, I want to email one of the discussed bloggers with a screed of all-caps swearing. ".

DO IT!!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT SO IT DOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ferchrissakes this woman is all over her formspring (or whatever the fuck it is) talking about her favorite jeans. One fucking blip of a sentence about her son. I've seen puddles deeper than her.

But I did learn she was on BC. :dance:

But I did learn she was on BC. :dance:

YES!!!! that makes me happy. I'm so glad she's not trying for another kid.

I read it differently; I thought she meant a time frame in which Bathroom Baby would be 'fixed'.

Although I suspect that the lady said something about BB's lack of toys and rather unorthodox sleeping situation.

That's actually an interesting theory, I know if I were her son's therapist I would have been all up in her shit about the fact that her son is a second class citizen in their home.

Yeah, that would make sense too. Fits right in with her sense of entitlement.

YES!!!! that makes me happy. I'm so glad she's not trying for another kid.

Technically she admitted she was on it before she got preggers wit T1, I would suggest since ThatdouchebagofaHusband wants her to loose 40lbs before the next one, she's either back on it or revirginizing.

If I understand correctly, Mormons are not as rabidly anti-birth-control as some fundies. Yes, women are supposed to have kids and stay home to care for them, but it's okay not to pop them out one after another.

Archived