IGNORED

New Razing Ruth post

lizzy

I always forget about Ruth because she rarely posts new stuff, but I like reading her blog. In the post before the Duggar post, someone mentioned that an ATI person was using her blog as a cautionary tale at a conference. I wonder how that works? "You see, this woman left her hedge of protection, and now she's a bitter, crazy, gossipy harlot." It must take some real twisting and turning to make Ruth's blog prove how fabulous ATI is.

Ever notice how musuems that collect fine art rarely put 20 Van Goghs in one room? Or, how a wealthy art lover rarely hangs 20 Monet pieces in the living room? It's because the true art lover likely understands that individual beauty can get overwhelmed by more beauty to the point where it's just another painting.

Too many poppies in a field can make it so that you only see the field of orange and not the individual flower. If you don't take time to nurture each flower in your garden, the flowers die.

THIS. And Michelle and JB will never understand.

That comment left by her father (I think - back about two years ago to "out of the closet") was disturbing - it shows that ATI people really can't see past the end of their collective noses. She responded, trying to speak reason with him. I haven't read through her whole blog yet but - he is afraid of reason, reason will make him run and turn more dogmatic, if possible. THAT'S how ATI people could use her as an example FOR them. Any reason is seen as straying, and she is, to them, an example of what happens when children get an education. I hope she's ok, although at least she is still blogging, so that's a good sign.

It's so cool how mature and self-confident she's become. It's evident in her posts. I like how she put a little bit of humor in them. It sounds like she's really gained a good perspective on her past. Go Ruth!

Archived