IGNORED

Lori Alexander 83: Fully Cook the Chicken!

Oh y'all, a woman commented under today's "Don't Cry to Manipulate"  FB post that her husband laughed at her for crying when her mom died!  What an a$$!  And she dismissed it as he is "teaching" her not to be ruled by her emotions. Even some fangirls were saying that wasn't right.

• Sad 5
  • WTF 11

5 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Oh y'all, a woman commented under today's "Don't Cry to Manipulate"  FB post that her husband laughed at her for crying when her mom died!  What an a$$!  And she dismissed it as he is "teaching" her not to be ruled by her emotions. Even some fangirls were saying that wasn't right.

I saw that comment earlier, and some of the responses. I should have screenshot it, because it seems to have disappeared. But Lori came right out and said she was deleting all comments that disagreed with her on this post, so there's that. 🙄 I guess all the fangirls saying this woman's husband was a horrible excuse for a human wasn't acceptable, either.

• Upvote 6

I’m currently in bed with a hot water bottle due to a flare up of my Crohn’s disease. I scrolled Lori’s Facebook page looking for distraction, and lo and behold on the 5th Feb she posted that she can cure Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis with a bowl of soup! What would we all do without her. Good god what a stupid woman.

• Love 9

16 minutes ago, Lollipopgirl said:

I’m currently in bed with a hot water bottle due to a flare up of my Crohn’s disease. I scrolled Lori’s Facebook page looking for distraction, and lo and behold on the 5th Feb she posted that she can cure Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis with a bowl of soup! What would we all do without her. Good god what a stupid woman.

With a bowl of soup SHE made? It might actually work!

You wouldn't be sick anymore if you died of food poisoning, after all.

(Hope the flare calms down quickly!)

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 5

11 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Thank you. I think it’s someone else’s recipe but it looks disgusting so I think you’re right! 

• Upvote 9

On 2/21/2024 at 3:17 PM, Alisamer said:

If it was chicken soup, it would result in food poisoning. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Lying Lori has yet again changed the number of years she was so so so so sick.

Not 20. Not 25. Not 30.  Oh no.  None of those piddling numbers.

Now at long last, at very long last, the truth can be told (by Lying Lori). She is a . . . . . . . . .

.. . . a chronically ill wife and mother

Chronically ill., as in she's still ill.

But Lying Lori is a shining example of how God refined her by using her illness and suffering and pain  -- her chronic illness -- for his glory.

Her latest FB post lists all the things she learned through her illness.

The one thing she didn't learn is how to stop being Lazy Lying Lori who lies.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 1

I see she's hating on Joyce Meyer today. Jealous much?

Joyce has more class and grace than to stoop to Lori's level and talk trash about others.   By the way Lori, I doubt Joyce  even knows who you are. She's too busy actually ministering and helping others and leading them to the Lord 

• Upvote 5

Jealous very very very very much. Jealous a lot. A whole lot. A ton.

Lori doesn't have Joyce Meyer's following and is spitting furious she doesn't.  So Lori cloaks herself in righteousness by telling her leghumper fangirls that Joyce is wrong wrong wrong (and bad bad bad) and not following Lori's God's ways. 

See everyone - Lori is doing it the right way (God's way) and Joyce is doing it the wrong way (Satan's way).

So Lori is better than Joyce and God love Lori more.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 10

24 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

See everyone - Lori is doing it the right way (God's way) and Joyce is doing it the wrong way (Satan's way).

And if you don't believe it/like it take it up with God.  As she gives a silly giggle and shrug - nothing to do with her! All on God and His Perfect Ways! 

• Upvote 4

She announced the birth of her 17th grandchild this morning. No idea which daughter or in-law had it, though, I've lost track.🙄

Another one to brag about. Another one for her to throw books away. Another one for her to force-feed slime salad to.😕

• Sad 2
  • Thank You 5

From Lori's Facebook post this morning (and her response to a comment) , it looks like Erin and Ryan had a girl. I still think Emily is pregnant with their fifth. 

Is anyone else bothered by Lori's use of the term grandbabies, rather than grandchildren? Lori, you don't have 17 grandbabies. Most of them are no longer babies. In fact, I think one of Erin and Ryan's must be almost (if not already) a teen.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

She woke up to eight 'grandbabies' in the house. Who wants to bet she didn't do much, if any, of the actual hands' on care that day? Ken probably did all the work (please God, let him have been the one making meals!) while she sat on the sofa and observed. I doubt she can cope with eight children all at once. Of course, at least one of them, if not more, as @Celtic Roots points out, is old enough to help. 

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Celtic Roots said:

I still think Emily is pregnant with their fifth. 

I think that is right. Alyssa posted some "cousin" pics on her IG stories and I saw a glimpse of Emily and she indeed looked pregnant

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Celtic Roots said:

Is anyone else bothered by Lori's use of the term grandbabies, rather than grandchildren? Lori, you don't have 17 grandbabies. Most of them are no longer babies. In fact, I think one of Erin and Ryan's must be almost (if not already) a teen.

If she was in the US South, I'd be totally OK with it. That's just a thing people say here sometimes.

But she's not. So unless it's a common California thing I'm assuming she's appropriating it to look more "homey" and old fashioned than she is. 

On 2/24/2024 at 11:15 AM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Jealous very very very very much. Jealous a lot. A whole lot. A ton.

Lori doesn't have Joyce Meyer's following and is spitting furious she doesn't.  So Lori cloaks herself in righteousness by telling her leghumper fangirls that Joyce is wrong wrong wrong (and bad bad bad) and not following Lori's God's ways. 

Honestly I think most people are at minimum slightly envious of what Joyce Meyer has, even if not of her personally. 

I mean, really, several multi million dollar homes, a private jet, a staff to do whatever you need, and enough income not to worry about any of it? With still enough anonymity that you could go vacation most places and not have paparazzi after you? Sounds nice. Just the never having to worry part would be nice by itself.

But yes, Lori is most definitely jealous. While at the same time wanting to decry Joyce Meyer as some evil working woman daring to go against (Lori's narrow interpretation of) the Bible and teach men. 

Honestly I wouldn't want to meet or hang out with either of them, though.

But if I did ever end up having to chat up Joyce Meyer I'd ask her about her former bodyguard Chris Coleman...

For the non-true-crime afficianados:

Spoiler

Chris Coleman was a married father of 2 who was Joyce Meyer's bodyguard, who took his mistress on work trips with him, and then used his work with Joyce to set up a fake stalker as a potential aggressor before brutally murdering his wife and kids.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

I'd ask her about her former bodyguard Chris Coleman...

For the non-true-crime afficianados:

I was just going to say that! The first Chris family annihilator! One again, who was not very smart. (Chris Watts being the next one I could think of)

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Over at the Transformed Wife 2.0 Facebook group, she’s whining about all the selfish grandmothers who don’t take care of their grandchildren. Funny—just a few years ago, she was complaining about all the selfish young mothers who left their kids with their grandmothers instead of taking care of them. Some folks in the group suspect she babysits regularly for the kids of her DIL, who works at Ken’s office.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Hane said:

Over at the Transformed Wife 2.0 Facebook group, she’s whining about all the selfish grandmothers who don’t take care of their grandchildren. Funny—just a few years ago, she was complaining about all the selfish young mothers who left their kids with their grandmothers instead of taking care of them. Some folks in the group suspect she babysits regularly for the kids of her DIL, who works at Ken’s office.

I completely forgot about this FB group! I don't want to actually join it because it's public and I keep my fascination with all things fundie to myself (with the exception of my husband, who often asks, 'so what fresh hell has Lori come up with today?😆), but I can read there without participating. So thanks for the reminder that it's there! 

As for her babysitting her DIL's kids...I have zero doubt!

• Upvote 3

Very interesting on Lori's Twitter feed today. 

On a post bragging about her 18 grandchildren and not having to work while going to Costco and the bank, Lori bemoans the fact that an older lady said to her "don't they know how to prevent that" when Lori bragged about her DIL recently having her fifth child. 

In the thread of replies she said this about her own father:

@godlywomanhood

Even my 92 year old dad thinks have9ing) more than two children is too many!

10:44 AM · Mar 1, 2024

Hmm?? Even her own dad who she always reminders us is a DOCTOR...doesn't think women pushing out eleventy dozen babies is good. Guess he doesn't think much of the cult of fertility. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

Soon we can all serve undercooked chicken and salmonella salad to our family and friends:

Lori's new cookbook LOL.jpg

• Haha 7

Back to Lori's dad.

He probably loves them all ........ but ...... maybe he's not thrilled with having soon-to-be 18 great-grandchildren and the fact that 3 of his 4 grandchildren seem to be working on being quiverfull (no doubt because of Lori's relentless pushing).

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Loveday said:

Soon we can all serve undercooked chicken and salmonella salad to our family and friends:

Lori's new cookbook LOL.jpg

I wonder how much Ken shells out so Lori can self-publish these books of hers. How many would she have to sell for him to break even?

• Upvote 5

There's a reference on King of the Hill to Peggy making the family sick because she served "chicken tartare". This is husband's response to any mention of Lori's cookbook: "everyone can make chicken tartare!". 

• Haha 7

In the spirit of boosting the advance sales of her cookbook:

fatshaming again.jpg

• Upvote 2

Never mind that clothing sizes have changed since the 1950s. 

• Upvote 7