IGNORED

Lori Alexander 83: Fully Cook the Chicken!

Oh yes Lori completely ignoring that the world changes.

A vintage size 10 = 32.5 bust, 24.5 waist, 34 hips. in.   Is that what Lori is promoting?  Is Lori a vintage size 10?  Is that what she and Ken were pushing on their daughters when they flipped out if the girls gained 5 lbs?

In 1958 size 12 = 34 in bust, 25 in waist.   This was reported to be Marilyn Monroe's size, which I'm sure is too too voluptuous for Lori.

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

Never mind that clothing sizes have changed since the 1950s. 

Oh, that's all addressed in the comments. Of course, it's still NO EXCUSE! 🥴

• Eyeroll 1

Ok...so the good thing about Facebook and Instagram being down today.....Lori won't be able to post (checking to see if her Twitter posts increase) her drivel for a time period. 

Hallelujah!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

32 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Ok...so the good thing about Facebook and Instagram being down today.....Lori won't be able to post (checking to see if her Twitter posts increase) her drivel for a time period. 

Hallelujah!

Always a silver lining!😆 I texted my son in the midwest to see if he was having problems with FB, too, and he was. Kept thinking I'd been hacked or something. 

• Upvote 1

A handy tip:

https://downdetector.com/

When I couldn't log into Facebook an hour or so ago, I typed "Is Facebook Down?" into the search engine and found the following:

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2024-03-0510-26-16.png.a2ff5da14337b76584d01540b12b4567.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I've been thinking (not too long, fortunately!) about Lori's cookbook...and I use that term very loosely. I can't imagine it has many recipes since she never has talked about/posted a variety of recipes. It must be a very thin book. Maybe it is filled with housekeeping tips (how to wipe up chicken juice, for example).

With all the cookbooks that church and community groups publish, there is usually a committee that tries out each recipe for both taste and accuracy. Do you think she gathered the family for that duty? 

• Upvote 3

I'm sure they all told her the under cooked chicken, slimy week-old salads with salmonella dressing, and the garbage water soups were positively absolutely delicious, Oh no they were so full and couldn't eat another bite.

Then the children and families did Mickey D's drive thru on the way home and Ken went to his office, shut the door, and raided his junk food drawer.

Lori's family has not, do not, and will never tell her she's an awful cook of disgusting food.

The same as Mr. Dress' family will never tell his brother, a self-styled gourmet chef, he's a bad cook of tasteless food. The probable difference is Mr. Dress' family thinks his brother is a great cook. But then his mom was also a bad cook of tasteless food so they are used to it.

[I'm a fabulous cook of tasty delicious food that looks appealing and appetizing --and Mr. Dress is so so so happy I am.]

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Celtic Roots said:

With all the cookbooks that church and community groups publish, there is usually a committee that tries out each recipe for both taste and accuracy. Do you think she gathered the family for that duty? 

Hahahahaha no.

Edited by Hane
  • Upvote 3

Where exactly can I find Lori? I’ve tried every permutation of her name on FB and nuthin…thanks

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, BlackberryGirl said:

Where exactly can I find Lori? I’ve tried every permutation of her name on FB and nuthin…thanks

She writes under The Transformed Wife on FB. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, BlackberryGirl said:

She won't come up if you were ever banned.  I have to do a round about to see her FB account. 

2 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

She won't come up if you were ever banned.  I have to do a round about to see her FB account. 

That's odd. I was banned from commenting or reacting to posts long ago, but all I have to do is type The Transformed Wife in the search bar and she comes right up. I can read but I just can't participate. Which suits me, I don't want anyone in my friends list to know I 'follow' such a hideous excuse for a human being! 🥴

• Upvote 1

One piece of advice: Never, ever comment on her FB or even leave a reacticon (even a simple “like”). She will visit your FB and block you if she doesn’t like what she sees. So will JillRod.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

On 3/5/2024 at 10:03 AM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Oh yes Lori completely ignoring that the world changes.

My tiny thin friend this weekend was looking at a vintage 60's dress, that said "size 10" on the tag. She's way smaller than that. She tried it on anyway, and it was just barely a tiny bit too big for her. Sizes have totally changed. 

1 hour ago, Hane said:

One piece of advice: Never, ever comment on her FB or even leave a reacticon (even a simple “like”). She will visit your FB and block you if she doesn’t like what she sees. So will JillRod.

It's like using a Ouija board. Interact with them on FB and who knows what kind of evil will infiltrate your life!

• Haha 6

I take a Lori break for 3-4 days and I come back and it's all anal sex all the time.  WHY is she sooo obsessed with this??/ We've known how you felt for it for a long time. Why does she bring it u p again and again?  Thanks, Lori for the anatomy lesson on the anus first thing Monday morning. 

Does Ken know she's posting this stuff?  Doesn't seem modest or ladylike to be discussing in mixed company. 

• Upvote 4

She says it wrecks a woman’s anus.  Do you know what else wrecks a woman’s anus, and entire pelvic floor, for that matter? Having eleventy dozen babies. 

Her kids must be mortified. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

Lori's most recent FB posts (and the leghumper comments) have been centered on dating = fornication = bad bad very bad.  No dating/courtship = good good very good = sexual purity = young marriage.  Arranged marriage = the very very goodest of all.

Since we know that Lori dated a lot before meeting Ken and then dated Ken are we to assume from her comments that Lori's dating life = fornication?  She says that dating is simply fornication by another name. She's told us many times she was "technically" a virgin when she got married (which doesn't sound like sexual purity to me). She's said her mother let her date and didn't teach her how to be a godly woman.

So ........ inquiring minds (at least mine) want to know -- was Lori's dating life another word  for fornication?  Is she speaking from experience? 

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I didn't think I could more outraged with the bitch (not even going to sugar coat it) than I am today.  I saw this post on twitter and the videos on IG  of the estate sale in her neighborhood she attended and I AM RAGING   We all know she has held up neighbors to ridicule and posted incredibly judgmental things about others online in the poast.  

But I'm sure she intentionally went into this home so she could video tape and self-righteously post about his "transgressions"  There was no other purpose for her to do this. you know she wasn't going there to find a bargain copy of An Officer and  a Gentleman.   She actually has glee in her voice ( makes me want to go through the screen to shut her up) as she points out all of his "stuff". 

1 Tim. 5:13-16 talk about women being "idle and going from house to house being gossips and busybodies, saying things they shouldn't" 

She is an awful human being. I hope Ken makes her take it down. 

dvd hoard.jpg

• WTF 5

Courting, dating, arranged marriage:  Whatever it’s called there is some kind of investment.  Emotional, physical, sexual, etc.  It’s seperate terms for a relationship.  

Im sure Lori and the others are partial to certain food and brands of food.  certain restaurants, stores and the like.  If you are partial to things, please be more partial to who you are going to marry.  And just because Lori dates and made a horrible choice for a spouse doesn’t mean dating is wrong.  Fundies need to drop the idea that bad or good outcome for them means bad or good idea for everyone.  

Material Good:  If it’s not your money or your house shut up about what other people have or don’t have.  Dh prefers outings.  it’s how he connects with the kids.  All my disorders make outings difficult and found out yesterday one will get progressively worse, making outings even more difficult.  So I’ve started buying things we enjoy together or small gifts that let them know I thought of them.  I try to stick to what they need, but not always.  it frustrates dh.  even thought my gifts and his outings cost the same, since he doesn’t understand why people like things, my spending is wasteful.  he’s gotten better, but Lori’s post is all about her wants and not understanding that people receive joy differently. The cost those dvds probably cost less than her Door County trips combined.  

I do feel sorry for the family that will have to finish handling what’s leftover even if it’s calling someone to pick it up.  that’s rarely easy.  but lori has zero place to judge.  Which we all know 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

Is it just the language arts teacher in me or does anyone else get annoyed with Lori sounding like a child. She loves to say, "How come...?" That's like nails on a chalkboard to me.  The adult and correct phrase is, "Why.. ?"

I've also noticed how young fundie women talk about being a "mommy" instead of saying mother or mom. It's so infantile.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

Check out Lori latest FB post with a photo of a woman doctor saying all she wanted was to be was a housewife.  Look at that photo carefully. -- That is NOT a real person. Most likely AI.

Lori, don't lie. Lying make Baby Jesus cry.. Baby Jesus doesn't like it when you lie.

• Upvote 4

On 3/15/2024 at 9:29 AM, SongRed7 said:

I didn't think I could more outraged with the bitch (not even going to sugar coat it) than I am today.  I saw this post on twitter and the videos on IG  of the estate sale in her neighborhood she attended and I AM RAGING   We all know she has held up neighbors to ridicule and posted incredibly judgmental things about others online in the poast.  

But I'm sure she intentionally went into this home so she could video tape and self-righteously post about his "transgressions"  There was no other purpose for her to do this. you know she wasn't going there to find a bargain copy of An Officer and  a Gentleman.   She actually has glee in her voice ( makes me want to go through the screen to shut her up) as she points out all of his "stuff". 

1 Tim. 5:13-16 talk about women being "idle and going from house to house being gossips and busybodies, saying things they shouldn't" 

dvd hoard.jpg

Ugh. She is awful. She sits in her expensive home in her nice neighborhood taking yearly months-long vacations and buying expensive (ineffective) skin care and woo remedies and organic food, and has clearly used Ken as her ATM for nearly her entire adult life. Yet here she is judging someone else for having interests and hobbies and doing (and collecting) things he enjoyed. 

Just because her only hobby is judging and insulting people, she seems to think no one else should have hobbies either. Just because she enjoys being miserable and seeing other people be miserable, she thinks everyone else should be super miserable as well. 

This dude had a big library of both films and literature, that he must have enjoyed greatly. Good for him! I hope he loved his life, that his family went through and chose something for each of them to remember him by, and that his collection goes on to bring joy to lots of other people.

And that Lori alone is miserable.

(Also, did Ken go with her? I wonder how many DVDs he picked up when she wasn't looking?)

• Upvote 9

On 3/15/2024 at 9:29 AM, SongRed7 said:

dvd hoard.jpg

How does Lazy Lori know what this man's reason for having so many DVDs was? I knew someone who once owned a movie rental business and when it closed she had lots and lots of DVDs and VHS versions of movies. She slowly gave them away to people who wanted them. Lori is horrible.

• I Agree 11

3 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I haven't visited you all in lala Lori Land in awhile. I can't consume vast amounts of Lori foe my own well being (spikes my BP)

Today I'm scrolling through suggested reels....haha someone stitched Lori!

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/gtEyzMyHncPfio8L/?mibextid=jpBbYv

Feral wife! 🤣

• Haha 4