Of course she recommended the Queen of TMI herself 🙄🙄🙄

3F09A1BD-DB24-483E-8F79-96428362FED6.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 6

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Of course she recommended the Queen of TMI herself 🙄🙄🙄

3F09A1BD-DB24-483E-8F79-96428362FED6.jpeg

Tell us what godly sex is like now that you’re able to have it. Interesting request considering her groom gives off a “no sex, please” vibe. I often look at them and hope they have better rapport in person than they project in their pictures. However, some things are best left to the privacy of their bedroom.

It’s been a long time since I read Song of Solomon, but I was under the impression the parties may not have been married, whatever that concept meant in biblical times. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

5 minutes ago, postscript said:

Tell us what godly sex is like now that you’re able to have it. Interesting request considering her groom gives off a “no sex, please” vibe. I often look at them and hope they have better rapport in person than they project in their pictures. However, some things are best left to the privacy of their bedroom.

It’s been a long time since I read Song of Solomon, but I was under the impression the parties may not have been married, whatever that concept meant in biblical times. 

The thing about Bethany is that she comes SO CLOSE to rejecting purity culture. So close. But never fully commits to it. She will criticize how Christian’s in general are to never think about sex before marriage and then bam, sex free for all after marriage. She talks about how hard that transition is. She talks about all the problems that come from it. She talks about not knowing your body before marriage and having to finally learn after you are allowed to have sex. She talks about all these problems she pushed! Yet she doesn’t apologize and say, sorry guys, I was wrong about this when I was single and telling everyone how to live. It drives me up the fucking wall. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

Allison's husband does not seem to be  the most demonstrative of men. He must be cringing at all of this.

I don't think Mr Helferich senior would approve of all this female nonsense either. Cue a reining in of Allison's instagram account?

• Upvote 5

Allison, you hussy, recommending massage oil for igniting your senses and inspiring romance!

And why do you need chapstick?

20230830_210837.jpg.1eed2607fac2855e941d3cf2f6abb5bc.jpg

Edited by Sops2
  • Disgust 5
  • Eyeroll 2

3 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Allison, you hussy, recommending massage oil for igniting your senses and inspiring romance!

But wearing pants is immodest?

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Chapstick for the godly BJs. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, marmalade said:

🤮

I’m actually a chapstick addict. So I have chapsticks stashed around my house and in my purse. I can’t live without it. But since she was talking about sex, my brain went right to BJs. 

• Upvote 7

If you have enough muscle pain after sex that you need to keep a muscle relaxing rub next to the bed, maybe take up stretching.

• Haha 7

12 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

🙄

Hide contents

Screenshot_20230905-143449.png

Oh brother I guess she’s not allowed to be in a bad mood ever. Keep sweet Allison! Just like Gothard says!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8

Honestly, Liz is really just Allison 2.0 except somehow more boring. She's what, 19? Please stop talking about your season of singleness. Both of your sisters already did this and only one was even remotely engaging about it.  She's going to become more desperate sounding than Allison in a year or two, guarantee it. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 2

5 minutes ago, AverageGiraffe said:

Honestly, Liz is really just Allison 2.0 except somehow more boring. She's what, 19? Please stop talking about your season of singleness. Both of your sisters already did this and only one was even remotely engaging about it.  She's going to become more desperate sounding than Allison in a year or two, guarantee it. 

I have a feeling she will get married younger than her sisters. So we won’t have another 8 years of this (I believe Chelsy got married right before her 27th birthday).

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have a feeling she will get married younger than her sisters. So we won’t have another 8 years of this (I believe Chelsy got married right before her 27th birthday).

Agreed. Either that, or they will ship her to their Mennonite kin in Mexico for a while to do "mission" work, which Alison did for a few months. But I think she'll be engaged by 21 for sure.

• Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I agree. I think there wasn't necessarily a rush for the older girls-- there was plenty to do with the singing and the farm and the hotel and all of that, there was no reason for the parents to push for marriage. I can't imagine much will continue to be going on with the band now that most everyone is married, so the parents might start their search for a husband much much earlier. 

• Upvote 6

Let's hope she gets married before her remaining boy/brother friend does, I think she will be more unhappy than she is now with no more boy/brother friends at home.

I'm taking a break from Instagram, did Allison explain what her rotten attitude was about?

Edited by 0 kids n not countin
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, AverageGiraffe said:

Ugh! These women are such drips! When my daughter was 19 she was excited about being in college, being on a sports team, traveling, working, having fun with friends, and generally learning to be independent. No whining about Mr. Right because she was too busy living her life and having fun being young. My daughter (sorry to brag) is more interesting, intelligent, and mature than all of those Bontragers rolled into one. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 8

58 minutes ago, AverageGiraffe said:

I agree. I think there wasn't necessarily a rush for the older girls-- there was plenty to do with the singing and the farm and the hotel and all of that, there was no reason for the parents to push for marriage. I can't imagine much will continue to be going on with the band now that most everyone is married, so the parents might start their search for a husband much much earlier. 

What’s hilarious is that they finally DID push marriage on the oldest ones! And that’s why 4 of their children married in a span of 4 months! It was only after that push did they all get into relationships that ended in marriage. Of course Chelsy had just gotten out of a relationship but she supposedly met John soon after. So the parents started breathing down their necks in 2016 and they were all married in 2017. Now they only have 3 kids left in the family band. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was only 2 kids left in a couple years. That’s not much of a family band. 

• Upvote 9

14 hours ago, Caroline said:

Ugh! These women are such drips! When my daughter was 19 she was excited about being in college, being on a sports team, traveling, working, having fun with friends, and generally learning to be independent. No whining about Mr. Right because she was too busy living her life and having fun being young. My daughter (sorry to brag) is more interesting, intelligent, and mature than all of those Bontragers rolled into one. 

I think the problem with the bontrager girls is that they have too much potential in them. They are smart, hardworking, and articulate and as young women they have absolutely nothing to channel their energy into. Had they been given the chance I could see Allison and chelsey being successful in whatever career they wanted. Now Liz is going down this same path. She is bored. She needs a creative and intellectual outlet but isn’t allowed one that truly stimulates her. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 11

1 hour ago, Brittany15 said:

I think the problem with the bontrager girls is that they have too much potential in them. They are smart, hardworking, and articulate and as young women they have absolutely nothing to channel their energy into. Had they been given the chance I could see Allison and chelsey being successful in whatever career they wanted. Now Liz is going down this same path. She is bored. She needs a creative and intellectual outlet but isn’t allowed one that truly stimulates her. 

It must be hard to grow up in a family with an insane work ethic due to many generations of Amish and Mennonites instilling it into every fiber of their being. And then being told they have extremely narrow options of how to express that in their everyday lives. You can cook, clean, sing, garden, and sell MLMs. But not much else. Good luck!

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

On 9/5/2023 at 7:51 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh brother I guess she’s not allowed to be in a bad mood ever. Keep sweet Allison! Just like Gothard says!

She must keep sweet only with adults. I'm sure all the hiden rage goes against the children. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, Brittany15 said:

You're right. She is desperately, desperately bored. I've always wondered if the reason a lot of fundie girls who come from families where they've had hard work deeply instilled in them are desperate to get married just to have something to DO. They know marriage and kids and managing a home is work, and they want to work. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic