Girl - Addalyn Pascale 

Boy - Cooper Pascal.

For Jessa I predict:

Girl - Olive Guinn

Boy - Solomon Whitfield

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

On 11/20/2023 at 1:23 AM, Bobology said:

If the birth is right around the Easter timeframe "Esther" as a middle name would be similar to first daughter's Christmas-themed middle name of Noelle. Or maybe they could go with Flopsy.

Yep the Easter theme was what I was aiming for because of the noelle I thought Palmer because of Palm Sunday but not sure If immscrewing that term up or if it’s a catholic thing. 

On 10/22/2023 at 12:22 AM, Expectopatronus said:

Josie: Olive or Sage if she has a girl 

Jasper or Asher for a boy

Jessa: Clover or Sage for a girl

Knox or Calvin for a boy 

I love the name sage but it is the one name I don’t think Josie will use as I’m pretty sure it is the name of the non sister bridesmaids daughter. It is her and Jessas style though. 

• Upvote 2

On 11/20/2023 at 5:26 AM, AprilQuilt said:

If the Wissmans are having an Easter baby I'm guessing:

Girl - Addalyn Pascale 

Boy - Cooper Pascal.

For Jessa I predict:

Girl - Olive Guinn

Boy - Solomon Whitfield

Hannah and Jer might not use Adalyn since Hannah’s brother has a daughter named Adalyn. The Wissmanns haven’t overlapped cousin baby names yet. Even though there are a lot of Wissmann grandchildren. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

On 11/10/2023 at 3:37 AM, SassyPants said:

No, I did not guess Gage. Can’t remember if I guessed Charles or Stephen as the middle name-

You guessed William Charles.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Yep the Easter theme was what I was aiming for because of the noelle I thought Palmer because of Palm Sunday but not sure If immscrewing that term up or if it’s a catholic thing. 

I love the name sage but it is the one name I don’t think Josie will use as I’m pretty sure it is the name of the non sister bridesmaids daughter. It is her and Jessas style though. 

What do you mean by non sister bridesmaids daughter

On 11/25/2023 at 2:40 PM, RebeccaRay said:

What do you mean by non sister bridesmaids daughter

Sorry I forgot punctuation. Josie’s bridesmaid who was a friend (not a sister of Josie) has a daughter named sage. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Sorry I forgot punctuation. Josie’s bridesmaid who was a friend (not a sister of Josie) has a daughter named sage. 

Oh I was so confused. Yes ummmmmmm oh gosh what was her name. I know it's Jonas Thatcher's wife and daughter.. Makayla! That's her name

• Upvote 2

On 11/24/2023 at 10:56 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Hannah and Jer might not use Adalyn since Hannah’s brother has a daughter named Adalyn. The Wissmanns haven’t overlapped cousin baby names yet. Even though there are a lot of Wissmann grandchildren. 

darnit! It just seemed a Wissman kind of name and now I know why 😅 I was thinking in the other direction, how the Duggars seem to have about 7 names between them, so if they have 2 Evys and an Ivy they'll probably have room for Addison and Adalyn. Ah well.

• Upvote 2

My name suggestion for Nurthan is Nahum for a boy. It means comfort, and in the Bible, Nahum was a prophet of the Old Testament, and the message in the book of Nahum can be summed up as God will always judge and punish the wicked for their sins. That sounds like a message Nurthan would be all over. Nehemiah, Newman, and Nahum, it flows.

Nathalie or Nariah if it’s a girl. Nathalie because Nathan, with Nurie's middle name spelled Katelyn or Nariah Edith, Nathan's middle name is Edward. I can't see them going, Edwarda. I don't think Nurie will be all biblical Christianese for a daughter's name. It's probably because she reminds me so much of her mother, and Jill Rod didn't do Bible names for her daughters, for the most part.

tl;dr Nathan and Nurie:

Nahum Michael for a boy 

Nathalie Katelyn or Nariah Edith for a girl

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Pancakes@Tiffany's said:

My name suggestion for Nurthan is Nahum for a boy. It means comfort, and in the Bible, Nahum was a prophet of the Old Testament, and the message in the book of Nahum can be summed up as God will always judge and punish the wicked for their sins. That sounds like a message Nurthan would be all over. Nehemiah, Newman, and Nahum, it flows.

Nathalie or Nariah if it’s a girl. Nathalie because Nathan, with Nurie's middle name spelled Katelyn or Nariah Edith, Nathan's middle name is Edward. I can't see them going, Edwarda. I don't think Nurie will be all biblical Christianese for a daughter's name. It's probably because she reminds me so much of her mother, and Jill Rod didn't do Bible names for her daughters, for the most part.

tl;dr Nathan and Nurie:

Nahum Michael for a boy 

Nathalie Katelyn or Nariah Edith for a girl

Nurie has a first cousin named Natalie so she might avoid it. Nehemiah has a cousin in Africa with the same name. But I don’t think they’ve ever met. So it’s probably not a big deal. But Nurie did grow up with Natalie. So she might avoid it. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Nurie has a first cousin named Natalie so she might avoid it. Nehemiah has a cousin in Africa with the same name. But I don’t think they’ve ever met. So it’s probably not a big deal. But Nurie did grow up with Natalie. So she might avoid it. 

I know she's got a cousin named Natalie, but the fact that they went with Nehemiah with one already in the family made me feel she wouldn't care about the name repeat, especially with Natalie not living close to Florida.

Just a related anecdote, my sister is Raquel, and my aunt named her daughter, born 3 years later, Raquel, even though we all lived together in the same house for a brief time. My mother was livid. 😆

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Still banking on Neveah Jill or Neveah Suzette if Nurie and Nathan have the first granddaughter. For a boy, I have no idea since Newmie’s name was so out of left field. Maybe Norton, after one of the first printers of the KJV Bible. With Michael as a middle name. Or James, to keep it on theme.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, viii said:

Nurie: Naaman for a boy

Way to rock the Syrian commander’s name from 2 Kings; that is a lovely example of an obscure Biblical name that might appeal to the Nurthan Crew! 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Bassett Lady said:

Way to rock the Syrian commander’s name from 2 Kings; that is a lovely example of an obscure Biblical name that might appeal to the Nurthan Crew! 

Haha thanks! I know a fundie family who have a Naaman, so it seemed like a good suggestion. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, viii said:

Haha thanks! I know a fundie family who have a Naaman, so it seemed like a good suggestion. 

I feel like that is literally just Newman just with 2 As

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RebeccaRay said:

I feel like that is literally just Newman just with 2 As

That’s what I thought! Newman and Naaman?

But then the Duggars had a Johanna and Joy Anna, so who knows.

Nathan and Nurie (The Keller Family!)

Neveah Joyce Keller (yes, misspelled) 

Nuriah Elizabeth Keller

Neah Jill Keller 

Noah Truth Keller

Norton Zion Keller 

Norris James Keller 

• Upvote 2

Jessa: Elisha Michelle or Carter Livingstone 

Hannah: Lydia Marie or Gerald James

Tori: Karter James or Celeste Maiye 

Josie: Bodhi Michael or River Kellyn