IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

I did go through all the photos from the Living United marriage retreats in Branson earlier this month. No JoKen or anyone else I recognized. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

I just saw on Fundie Snark on Reddit that Nurie & Nathan Keller are having a girl.

ETA: That will be the 16th girl among the soon-to-be 36 Keller grandchildren. There are 20 boys.

I forgot that it will soon to be 37 Keller Grandchildren. Forgot about David and Priscilla's.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 7

Miles/Myles has been VERY popular the last few years.  I work in a large preschool and this year was very funny that we had 3 with that first name and all the last names started with M also... so we had to divide between a few classes so teachers were not yelling at us all year about the confusion... 

We are enrolling for next year and the names coming in for 3 year olds are definitely throwbacks!  Definitely need to not allow these all to go into 1 classroom for sanity sake.. Florence, Francine, Francesca, Guinivere, Flora, Delylah, and the list grows on!  

• Upvote 6

Per the Bringing Up Bates board on Reddit, Josie follows an influencer, who had a baby in December and named him Miles. It looks like that is where the idea for that name came from.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

I just saw on Fundie Snark on Reddit that Nurie & Nathan Keller are having a girl.

ETA: That will be the 16th girl among the soon-to-be 36 Keller grandchildren. There are 20 boys.

I forgot that it will soon to be 37 Keller Grandchildren. Forgot about David and Priscilla's.

Welp, there goes poor Kaylee's chance to be the first with a granddaughter.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

18 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

When is Jill Jr due ?

Looks like Addeline Morton (not sure what her married name is) is pregnant - she looks like 3rd trimester on the photo posted by Sarah Shearer

Too lazy to look if this is known so apologies for that

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, browngrl said:

Looks like Addeline Morton (not sure what her married name is) is pregnant - she looks like 3rd trimester on the photo posted by Sarah Shearer

Too lazy to look if this is known so apologies for that

Well her 2nd turned 1 last month so sounds about right. 

• Upvote 5

Nada Campana had her baby girl Feb 28th. Still waiting on Gabby

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Regarding Josie and Kelton using Kelton as Miles middle name. It's a family tradition going back generations to rotate it as a first or middle name in Kelton's family per Josie's IG stories.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Someone asked about Hannah Manderino a while back. She just said the other day on FB that she doesn't know her exact due date, but they're thinking mid to late March. She has been pretty fertile. She got pregnant on her honeymoon. Married since Oct. 2017 and about to have her 5th. But her spacing is more like 17 to 18 months, so it's not too crazy.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Corntree said:

Someone asked about Hannah Manderino a while back. She just said the other day on FB that she doesn't know her exact due date, but they're thinking mid to late March. She has been pretty fertile. She got pregnant on her honeymoon. Married since Oct. 2017 and about to have her 5th. But her spacing is more like 17 to 18 months, so it's not too crazy.

She doesn’t know her exact due date because she refuses to get ultrasounds. 

• Upvote 10

8 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

Regarding Josie and Kelton using Kelton as Miles middle name. It's a family tradition going back generations to rotate it as a first or middle name in Kelton's family per Josie's IG stories.

Thats surprising to me since Kelton sounds like such a new made up name. I am actually shocked they have been using it for generations.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She doesn’t know her exact due date because she refuses to get ultrasounds. 

I thought she would at least track her periods and stuff. But maybe she has irregular periods.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Corntree said:

I thought she would at least track her periods and stuff. But maybe she has irregular periods.

It’s totally possible she never even had her period after the last baby was born. It could have been the first ovulation post birth and she got pregnant. 

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 3

Oh yeah I remember that crap about Hannah Manderino not getting ultrasounds. At least her younger sister Abigail does get them so it's not a family belief. Hannah definitely seems much more "fundie" than Abigail. I'm not saying Abigail is perfect or anything, it's just interesting to see the little variations even amongst fundies.

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Oh yeah I remember that crap about Hannah Manderino not getting ultrasounds. At least her younger sister Abigail does get them so it's not a family belief. Hannah definitely seems much more "fundie" than Abigail. I'm not saying Abigail is perfect or anything, it's just interesting to see the little variations even amongst fundies.

Yeah, she and Tommy are very into the fundie religion they were raised in. Now the Lagoy/Washburn couples are into their mlm cult. From one to another. 

• Upvote 3

Emily and Justus Stangl had Brooks Michael on 2-27.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Giavonna Lisa is the name of Nada and Jeremiah's baby girl. Born on leap day

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

On 2/28/2024 at 4:48 PM, anjulibai said:

Welp, there goes poor Kaylee's chance to be the first with a granddaughter.

well she doesn't matter anyway

• Upvote 1

Gabriella Campana had Natalia Reign on March 3rd.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

Someone on the Bates Reddit found a registry for Lawson and Tiffany with a due date of July 30th. No idea if it is real (it does list Mount Juliette as the address and does have a lot of Bates-favorite items). There was also the poster who previously stated they were pregnant and had announced it to family and friends, it would also line up with them releasing their miscarriage video after becoming pregnant again. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

Someone on the Bates Reddit found a registry for Lawson and Tiffany with a due date of July 30th. No idea if it is real (it does list Mount Juliette as the address and does have a lot of Bates-favorite items). There was also the poster who previously stated they were pregnant and had announced it to family and friends, it would also line up with them releasing their miscarriage video after becoming pregnant again. 

Or is this a registry from their miscarriage? I know people that make the registry but then lose the baby but never delete the registry. July is soon coming and there's no way they would hide a pregnancy this long. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Or is this a registry from their miscarriage? I know people that make the registry but then lose the baby but never delete the registry. July is soon coming and there's no way they would hide a pregnancy this long. 

It said this is for their rainbow baby.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic