IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I was way off, lol. Not even close to Goldie.

I really thought you were spot on. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

36 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Trace and Lydia Bates just had a miscarriage at 6 weeks.

Due date was september 14, announced the pregnancy to the family on "i love you day" party, they named her Angel since they both think it was a girl.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, RebeccaRay said:

Brielle Grace Duggar was born to Hanna and Jeremiah

At least it's not spelled Bryelle.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 4

I swear I guessed Brielle for some other fundie baby in the last few months. But now I can’t remember. 

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I swear I guessed Brielle for some other fundie baby in the last few months. But now I can’t remember. 

You wrote this.

• Upvote 1

Unless someone hasn't announced yet or it's one of the more private couples who don't say anything anymore, there are no pregnant Duggars currently.

• Upvote 7

Kendra's probably pregnant. I mean, that's always a fair guess, but baby Justus will be 2 soon so blessing #5 is surely cooking now.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

Just now, ToriAmos said:

Kendra's probably pregnant. I mean, that's always a fair guess, but baby Justus will be 2 soon so blessing #5 is surely cooking now.

She could be heavily pregnant and we wouldn’t know. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

Are Hannah and Jer going for a B letter theme? Or worse, a Br theme?

• Upvote 3

Just now, anjulibai said:

Are Hannah and Jer going for a B letter theme? Or worse, a Br theme?

God I hope not. I know a family with 3 Br kids. I could see them trying it. Brynley, Brielle, Brody, Brady, Brooke, Braxton, Bryce, Brianna, Bryan, Bridger, Brittney. 

• Upvote 8

She could be heavily pregnant and we wouldn’t know. 

She could be pregnant, but I don't know about heavily. There was a pic of her and Joe back in the fall at some kind of marriage retreat I believe, and she didn't look pregnant at all.

• Upvote 3

God I hope not. I know a family with 3 Br kids. I could see them trying it. Brynley, Brielle, Brody, Brady, Brooke, Braxton, Bryce, Brianna, Bryan, Bridger, Brittney. 

I know someone who had Braxton and Brylee - #3 was then Kingsley (and #4 was Ralph, which still has me scratching my head as so stylistically different from the others).

On 2/25/2024 at 3:26 AM, flowergirl said:

I'm still amazed by Pearl's birth weight, she was just so tiny, only 0,69 kg (= 1,5 pounds, is that correct?) 

Pearl is one of the triplets and wasn't gaining weight anymore, so they decided it'd be better to deliver them at 28weeks 3 days. There's a foto when she was three months old (I think) and about the size of the TV remote control. 

All three triplets are totally healthy now, so they were really lucky. 

That is very small. Under 1kg is touch and go with survival odds (not that 1.1kg is not still very serious and in need of extensive medical support).

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

With her history she could of had #5 and be pregnant with #6 🤪🙄🙈

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

My children go to an elementary school filled with little boys named Miles/Myles. It’s getting almost as popular as William, Charles, and Henry around here. 

• I Agree 2

I like the name Miles, but I'm surprised Josie and Kelton chose it. Did they say a middle name?

• Upvote 1

Just now, anjulibai said:

I like the name Miles, but I'm surprised Josie and Kelton chose it. Did they say a middle name?

Middle name is Kelton 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, justmy2cents said:

Middle name is Kelton 

I just realized that was in the original post - derp. :🤪

Now I'm kind of wishing they'd chosen Edward as the middle name - but I'm a big Trekkie. 

• Love 3

20 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I just realized that was in the original post - derp. :🤪

Now I'm kind of wishing they'd chosen Edward as the middle name - but I'm a big Trekkie. 

Well... the Bates now have a Miles, William and Ryker.... 

It's a pity little Ryker will likely never play Poker.... ♠️♥️♣️♦️

Edited by Hazelbunny
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Well, since I know of one Mormon Family vlogger channel with a Brinley (unsure if the spelling in that case) and another with a Brielle, I’ll add Brexsyn to the mix from a third channel.  

• Rufus Bless 1

2 hours ago, Hazelbunny said:

Well... the Bates now have a Miles, William and Ryker.... 

It's a pity little Ryker will likely never play Poker.... ♠️♥️♣️♦️

And Miles will never play darts!

• Upvote 1

On 2/24/2024 at 11:40 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Tiny babies scare me. I’m afraid I’ll hurt them with my big old hands. The smallest baby I held was 5.5 lbs. And I felt like I was coerced into holding her. It made me nervous. I’m sure if you have a premie, you get used to it. 

My best friend refused to hold my daughter for a couple months until she was “normal sized”, she was a 5lb preemie and my bff was terrified of how tiny and delicate she was. 

On 2/25/2024 at 5:36 PM, RebeccaRay said:

Brielle Grace Duggar was born to Hanna and Jeremiah

So Brynlee and Brielle? Ugh. That is so match-matchy, I don’t like it at all. 

On 2/25/2024 at 8:41 PM, dawn9476 said:

She could be pregnant, but I don't know about heavily. There was a pic of her and Joe back in the fall at some kind of marriage retreat I believe, and she didn't look pregnant at all.

She and Tori Bates Smith seem to be on a similar pace (Justus was born in May 2022, Cambree in august) and Tori is due sometime this spring, probably April and she didn’t look particularly pregnant at her brother’s wedding in October despite having announced, so I wouldn’t be shocked if Kendra is currently pregnant and due around the same time. 

17 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Miles Kelton is baby boys balkas name

And he was 7lbs, 10oz, not terribly big aftet all but tied for the biggest Bates grand baby with Bradley and this is the first time one of the daughters has given birth to a baby over 7lbs. 

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic