IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

5 hours ago, Bassett Lady said:

The Duggars obviously needed some fresh ideas because they  churned  out a Joy Anna and a Johanna in the same immediate family.

Not to forget Jana!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

With daughter-in-laws it's especially funny now: Anna, Jana, Joy-Anna, Hannah, and Johannah

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, theotherelise said:

With daughter-in-laws it's especially funny now: Anna, Jana, Joy-Anna, Hannah, and Johannah

I’m sure there will be a Susannah eventually. That’s a popular name in fundieland. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m sure there will be a Susannah eventually. That’s a popular name in fundieland. 

One of Priscilla and Anna's sisters is named Susanna. The one who had the baby out of wedlock. She's now married with a 2nd kid.

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

One of Priscilla and Anna's sisters is named Susanna. The one who had the baby out of wedlock. She's now married with a 2nd kid.

Yes, her second child is named Nash Bridges. Like the show. 😐

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 5

so many of the fundies have done repetitive names

Susette, Susanna and Anna Keller

Nehemiah Shrader and cousin Nehemiah Keller (I can imagine John being less than impressed with that-he seems like one whose names are his only)

Isnt there a Kaci and Maci bates grandkid?  maybe Tiffany will do a Laci or Graci 

i think the Bates get name ideas from beige influencers, Duggars from what’s popular (and maybe more classic) and the Rods seem to lean towards liking or creating a meaning.  

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, KWLand said:

so many of the fundies have done repetitive names

Susette, Susanna and Anna Keller

Nehemiah Shrader and cousin Nehemiah Keller (I can imagine John being less than impressed with that-he seems like one whose names are his only)

Isnt there a Kaci and Maci bates grandkid?  maybe Tiffany will do a Laci or Graci 

i think the Bates get name ideas from beige influencers, Duggars from what’s popular (and maybe more classic) and the Rods seem to lean towards liking or creating a meaning.  

The bates also have a Kade and zade. 🙄

• Upvote 3

Meagan Forsyth Ballinger is expecting her 5th. No due date. Her sister in law Lydia Ballinger Herring that just got married in Dec of 23 is expecting her first and due in Oct of 24

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

8 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Meagan Forsyth Ballinger is expecting her 5th. No due date. Her sister in law Lydia Ballinger Herring that just got married in Dec of 23 is expecting her first and due in Oct of 24

That will be the 19th grandchild overall for Terry Forsyth and his 8th with his 2nd wife.

ETA: I just did some more calculations over at Duggar snark. This will be Joy & Austin's 16th niece or nephew via Austin's side. I think after Josh, Joy might be the next one who has the most nieces and nephews from their spouses side of the family. Josh will have 30 after Nurie and Priscilla give birth.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

When is Tori Bates Smith due?  

I don't think she ever said.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

That will be the 19th grandchild overall for Terry Forsyth and his 8th with his 2nd wife.

ETA: I just did some more calculations over at Duggar snark. This will be Joy & Austin's 16th niece or nephew via Austin's side. I think after Josh, Joy might be the next one who has the most nieces and nephews from their spouses side of the family. Josh will have 30 after Nurie and Priscilla give birth.

Does that include the Wissmanns?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

I just looked and the Wissmanns have only 26 grandchildren currently. 

I think of the fundies we talk about, the Mortons currently have the most grandchildren (52).

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2

Rachel Morton is probably pregnant due to a picture with an obvious pregnancy bump. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Rachel Morton is probably pregnant due to a picture with an obvious pregnancy bump. 

And due soon from the looks. This is a big age gap from Manuel. Hopefully her last. Her pregnancies have gotten scary and dangerous since I think Levi.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, EmiSue said:

I forgot them. It's probably Josh, JER, and then Joy.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dawn9476 said:

I forgot them. It's probably Josh, JER, and then Joy.

The point still stands that these families are way too big!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

18 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

The point still stands that these families are way too big!

Yep. I couldn't imagine having over 50 nieces and nephews from both sides of the family.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

24 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

Yep. I couldn't imagine having over 50 nieces and nephews from both sides of the family.

And there are a few more due this year. By the end of 2024 there will be at least 55 Morton Grandchildren. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

Kennedy Morton says she has a baby bump. So she’s pregnant with #5. 

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

And due soon from the looks. This is a big age gap from Manuel. Hopefully her last. Her pregnancies have gotten scary and dangerous since I think Levi.

She's only 34 sadly. 

Peter Bringe and Melody Seppi appear to have  had #6, no name or inf other than dressed in blue so probably a boy. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kennedy Morton says she has a baby bump. So she’s pregnant with #5. 

That's what, her, Rachel, Addie, and Francesca currently pregnant?

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

That's what, her, Rachel, Addie, and Francesca currently pregnant?

Yes, I believe those four. But Alyssa could also be pregnant since she’s always pregnant. And There’s also a new Morton bride who could also be pregnant. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Can't find the new Seppi/Bringe baby name but I found the last two babies. 

Alfred

Katherine

Anne

Margaret 

Patrick (2022?)

• Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic