IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

22 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Due in July. We called this one a few weeks ago. She hid behind a cake. 😁

Her birthday is July 3rd so she will probably be 38 with this one.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

Her birthday is July 3rd so she will probably be 38 with this one.

So she still has time for more. I can see between one to three future babies for her after this one. Goodness, she’ll be homeschooling for ever!

• Upvote 6

Chloe, from chloe and beans / lifewithbeans, had her 10th on Feb, 19, which is also her birthday. The baby is a girl, no name yet, I think. 

They aren't religious, but we sometimes mention them here. 

At the beginning, she had 4 pregnancies in 4 years, the last one resulting in spontaneous triplets. So she doubled from three to six kids, the oldest being barely three. 

She then had her tubes tied, but reversed that a few years later and gave birth to spontaneous twins, a singleton and now another singleton. 

I found this info on their names and ages. She's only 30 (31?), she might have many more, even multiples. 

OUR FAMILY: Chloe (30) Rohan (33) Evan (11) Otto (10) Felix (9) Rufus (8) Henry (8) Pearl (8) Cosmo (3) Sylvie (3) Birdie (1) Baby #10 due Feb 2024

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

Priscilla also used her baby announcement as an excuse to make a transphobic speech about God creating boys and girls. She's getting roasted in the comments. 

• Upvote 15

1 hour ago, flowergirl said:

Chloe, from chloe and beans / lifewithbeans, had her 10th on Feb, 19, which is also her birthday. The baby is a girl, no name yet, I think. 

At the beginning, she had 4 pregnancies in 4 years, the last one resulting in spontaneous triplets. So she doubled from three to six kids, the oldest being barely three. 

She then had her tubes tied, but reversed that a few years later and gave birth to spontaneous twins, a singleton and now another singleton. 

I found this info on their names and ages. She's only 30 (31?), she might have many more, even multiples. 

OUR FAMILY: Chloe (30) Rohan (33) Evan (11) Otto (10) Felix (9) Rufus (8) Henry (8) Pearl (8) Cosmo (3) Sylvie (3) Birdie (1) Baby #10 due Feb 2024

Just by looking at the other names, I will guess Goldie for the name. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, flowergirl said:

When they had tre triplets and 6 under 4 they got overwhelmed and decided to get her tubes tied. Now with 4 under 4 they are not in a much diferent situation, specially since they also homeschool. She has mentioned this one probably will be the last at least for a while and i do believe her. They do seem open to changing their minds on things, used to be radical vegans and dropped it when they realiced it was afecting their kids health and social life. She also used to not cut her boys hair and was against gendered clothes for kids, but i have noticed that since she had a girl she has dropped that too.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, llucie said:

When they had tre triplets and 6 under 4 they got overwhelmed and decided to get her tubes tied. Now with 4 under 4 they are not in a much diferent situation, specially since they also homeschool. She has mentioned this one probably will be the last at least for a while and i do believe her. They do seem open to changing their minds on things, used to be radical vegans and dropped it when they realiced it was afecting their kids health and social life. She also used to not cut her boys hair and was against gendered clothes for kids, but i have noticed that since she had a girl she has dropped that too.

She started having kids very young. So I think it’s inevitable a parent will change their mind from 19 to 30.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She started having kids very young. So I think it’s inevitable a parent will change their mind from 19 to 30.

Unless they're like Jill Rodrigues, who had everything figured out as a teenager and hasn't changed since. 

• Upvote 11

18 hours ago, marmalade said:

Due in July. We called this one a few weeks ago. She hid behind a cake. 😁

Nurie is due in July, too. 

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Nurie is due in July, too. 

Do we know Nurthan 3's sex yet? They announce so early it feels like they've been pregnant for years already. 

• Upvote 8

Just now, EmiSue said:

Do we know Nurthan 3's sex yet? They announce so early it feels like they've been pregnant for years already. 

No, but given that Jill and family are down in Florida right now, I bet they will do announcment soon. 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, JMO said:

I thought Chloe sent the kids to school now?

As far as I know, they are back to homeschooling. I think, the sent the triplets to school for a while, but not anymore. 

• Thank You 1

Chloe posted that she had to have an emergency c-section because baby heartrate dropped to 50. She also said she had had c-sections with the triplets and with the twins (where she lost a lot of blood) Now I am wondering if it is normal to let a mother with that history go to 42 weeks.... (42+2 with Birdie and 42 with this one) Although I think I remember reading that they also don't like inducing after multiple c-sections because the contractions can be stronger when you are induced and there is a risk of tearing. Can somebody answer that? :confused2: :group-hug:

Edited by Hazelbunny
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

Chloe posted that she had to have an emergency c-section because baby heartrate dropped to 50. She also said she had had c-sections with the triplets and with the twins (where she lost a lot of blood) Now I am wondering if it is normal to let a mother with that history go to 42 weeks.... (42+2 with Birdie and 42 with this one) Although I think I remember reading that they also don't like inducing after multiple c-sections because the contractions can be stronger when you are induced and there is a risk of tearing. Can somebody answer that? :confused2: :group-hug:

Yes its what you said, because of the 2 previous c-sections she couldnt be induced. I remember her saying that with Birdie she was really close to a c-section because of this, but then went spontaneously on labor when they were already in the hospital, like she went into labor at night and the c-section was already booked for the next morning and she progressed extremely quick. Her husband even missed the birth because he was home with the kids since they didnt think it was happening and it went that fast. 

• Thank You 2

In My experience and friends experiences, most (of our local) obstetricians won't go down the VBAC route discussion if you have had a previous c/s. I totally get why safety wise for the mom and baby and why legal-wise for the medical practitioners.  

There are a few in the area that  will look at the conditions of the previous c/s and if agreeable will allow a healthy patient to continue progressing with pregnancy to see if mom will go into labor naturally to have a Vbac... There is usually a point that is agreed upon where the c/s will be scheduled if labor has not started naturally. 

1 hour ago, Hazelbunny said:

In the UK here....at the trust where I work you get the choice of vbac or elective after 1 c-section. Once you have 2 c-section you are most likely 'advised' for an elective however if you are still determined you can opt for vbac. When it comes to induction I've known inductions on previous csections and it could be 3 ways (process,balloon,or synto). That all depends on the consultants preference. But you can only have one. Eg if you have the process pessary then will not add the synto after. Same with the balloon. Our vbac success is higher with the synto alone and that's currently about 80% at the moment. It also depends on what the previous c-section was for. If they are for multiples they easily let you vbac, if for failed induction then the likelihood a vbac would fail so they would probably suggest an elective as the body doesn't response to induction well the first time so probably wouldn't a second either. Hope that makes sense. Also to add our induction dates have changed on our national guidance (NICE guidelines) to 7 days post dates however there is leeway to 10 days of you go in for monitoring once you hit 41 weeks Doesn't give ladies a lot of time to go spontaneously now. Sorry for the essay 

Edited by BritishBabycatcher
Spelling
  • Thank You 5

I find this topic fascinating. 

My mum tried a VBAC with my brother. They had said she could try if it was at least 2 years since the prior section. He is 2,5 years younger. (She had a section with me due to hemorrhage from placenta previa and preeclampsia at 29 weeks) They let her labour for 24 hours with my brother before having to do an emergency section because his heart rate dropped dangerously low. With my sister neither her nor her doctor even considered the possibility of a natural birth. 

• Upvote 4

On 2/23/2024 at 11:59 AM, flowergirl said:

Here's the new baby's name:

Screenshot_20240224_170233.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

7 minutes ago, flowergirl said:

Here's the new baby's name:

Screenshot_20240224_170233.jpg

I was way off, lol. Not even close to Goldie.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I was way off, lol. Not even close to Goldie.

I thought Goldie was a good guess, given that she has a Pearl, Birdie and Silvie. 

I'm still amazed by Pearl's birth weight, she was just so tiny, only 0,69 kg (= 1,5 pounds, is that correct?) 

Pearl is one of the triplets and wasn't gaining weight anymore, so they decided it'd be better to deliver them at 28weeks 3 days. There's a foto when she was three months old (I think) and about the size of the TV remote control. 

All three triplets are totally healthy now, so they were really lucky. 

Screenshot_20240224_170725.jpg

Screenshot_20240224_172427.jpg

Edited by flowergirl
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, flowergirl said:

I thought Goldie was a good guess, given that she has a Pearl, Birdie and Silvie. 

I'm still amazed by Pearl's birth weight, she was just so tiny, only 0,69 kg (= 1,5 pounds, is that correct?) 

Pearl is one of the triplets and wasn't gaining weight anymore, so they decided it'd be better to deliver them. There's a foto when she was three months old (I think) and about the size of the TV remote control. 

All three triplets are totally healthy now, so they were really lucky. 

Screenshot_20240224_170725.jpg

Screenshot_20240224_172427.jpg

Tiny babies scare me. I’m afraid I’ll hurt them with my big old hands. The smallest baby I held was 5.5 lbs. And I felt like I was coerced into holding her. It made me nervous. I’m sure if you have a premie, you get used to it. 

• Upvote 2

Trace and Lydia Bates just had a miscarriage at 6 weeks.

Edited by indianabones
  • Sad 1

On 2/23/2024 at 3:28 AM, JMO said:

Priscilla also used her baby announcement as an excuse to make a transphobic speech about God creating boys and girls. She's getting roasted in the comments. 

It wasn't even a coherent speech. She just kinda repeated the word "confused." 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic