IGNORED

Katie and Travis 5: Baby Makes Three

Coconut Flan

I thought it was Tori who was complaining about all the good wedding colors being taken and IIRC the name that was "stolen" was on a future list, not someone who was already preggo.  I agree that names can't be stolen per se, but I wasn't telling ANYONE my baby name that I picked years prior and carefully tracked popularity of before using it.  I never wanted my kid to be FirstName LastInitial in a class if I could avoid it because I HATED that.

• Upvote 1

On 6/23/2023 at 12:12 PM, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I feel like there was a sister who "stole" another sister's favorite name.  I want to say Erin and Josie, but I'm not sure.

wasn't it Erin with Josie's "name " Brooklyn?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I thought it was Tori who was complaining about all the good wedding colors being taken and IIRC the name that was "stolen" was on a future list, not someone who was already preggo.  I agree that names can't be stolen per se, but I wasn't telling ANYONE my baby name that I picked years prior and carefully tracked popularity of before using it.  I never wanted my kid to be FirstName LastInitial in a class if I could avoid it because I HATED that.

The multiple kids in a class with the same name definitely seems to have diminished from my days in school when we had several Jen/Jenny/Jennifer, Heather, Michelle, Amy, Eric, Robert, Andrew combinations in class. Now you have classes with Aiden/Drayden/Caden/Kayden/Jaeden/Jayden/ Brayden. 

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic