IGNORED

Joe Biden 2: President Dark Brandon For The Win!

GreyhoundFan

• 2 weeks later...

Another reason I'm glad Biden is President.  He's not jumping the gun and shooting down the Chinese balloon and being mature about it.

Officials have said that the balloon’s path carries it over a “number of sensitive sites” in the US. The balloon – which is the size of three buses – has been seen over Montana, which is home to underground US military intercontinental ballistic missile silos.

But so far, officials have determined that the potential damage of falling debris outweighs the risk of the balloon itself, which they said does not have the ability to bring in more intelligence than spy satellites in low Earth orbit, which China already uses.

“Why not shoot it down? We have to do the risk-reward here,” a senior defense official said on Thursday. “So the first question is, does it pose a threat, a physical kinetic threat, to individuals in the United States in the US homeland? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a threat to civilian aviation? Our assessment is it does not. Does it pose a significantly enhanced threat on the intelligence side? Our best assessment right now is that it does not. So given that profile, we assess the risk of downing it, even if the probability is low in a sparsely populated area of the debris falling and hurting someone or damaging property, that it wasn’t worth it.”

A US official added on Friday to CNN: “This isn’t like ‘Top Gun’ where it just explodes and doesn’t go anywhere. It’s large and it’s metal, it would put hundreds of Americans at risk.”

I think fuck face might have demanded the military immediately down the balloon even if it was over a highly populated area and not given two shits about the people who were harmed or property damaged.

So, I'm glad Biden is in charge.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

We don't know what might be attached to that balloon either.  Could it have been booby trapped?  Weaponized?  Not shooting it down is the smartest option at this point.  

My feeling is that the Chinese made it so obvious that I believe they thought we might shoot it down.  If so, there's a payload that we surely don't want.

• Upvote 6

The military shot the balloon down since it was out over water. 

The U.S. military shot down a suspected Chinese spy balloon off the coast of the Carolinas on Saturday afternoon, a U.S. official confirmed to NPR.

The Associated Press reported that an operation was underway to recover debris from the Atlantic Ocean.

The downing came shortly after the Federal Aviation Administration said it had "paused departures from and arrivals to" three East Coast airports "to support the Department of Defense in a national security effort." 

President Biden promised to "take care of" the Chinese balloon that has been flying over the United States in recent days.

I see the Texas shitweasel was whining About it not being shot down sooner.  Governor Abattoir probably would’ve preferred it be shot down over a liberal city then would have run his shit mouth about Biden shooting it down too soon. 

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

The President wanted the balloon shot down earlier but listened to the military when it would be better to wait until it was over open water.

President Joe Biden said the mission to shoot down a suspected Chinese spy balloon off the East Coast Saturday was successful, and that he had ordered the Pentagon to knock the aircraft out of the sky as soon as it was safe to do so.

"On Wednesday when I was briefed on the balloon, I ordered the Pentagon to shoot it down —  on Wednesday — as soon as possible," the president told reporters in Hagerstown, Maryland.

Asked if that was a recommendation from his national security team, Biden reiterated: “I told them to shoot it down. They said to me, 'Let’s wait for the safest place to do it.'”

As I said earlier fuck face would have done some idiot chest pounding and demanded they shoot it down right away.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Dark Brandon always wins:

Yeah, Orange Fornicate Face (OFF) wouldn't have been anywhere near smart enough to deal with this as well as Dark Brandon did.  As I said before OFF would have demanded they bring it down much sooner even if it was over a populated area and probably wouldn't have gotten the amount of evidence the government is now.  The more I hear about how the Chinese government fornicated themselves and Brandon was able to turn this into a win for the US the happier I am with his performance.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah, Orange Fornicate Face (OFF) wouldn't have been anywhere near smart enough to deal with this as well as Dark Brandon did.  As I said before OFF would have demanded they bring it down much sooner even if it was over a populated area and probably wouldn't have gotten the amount of evidence the government is now.  The more I hear about how the Chinese government fornicated themselves and Brandon was able to turn this into a win for the US the happier I am with his performance.

About that...

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

13 hours ago, fraurosena said:

About that...

Yeah I heard that too.  Not sure if the military didn't realize it until later or if they tried to tell the orange fuck about that and he blew them off because they couldn't find enough one syllable words to describe the situation.  I'm leaning more towards the latter.  I still think though if the politics were such he would've shot them down even if they were over a major city instead of waiting until it was safe. 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Here's a clip of the exact moment Dark Brandon owns the Repugs:

• Upvote 5
  • Love 6

Who are the two guys flanking her? Both look like they’d rather be anywhere else. At least in this clip… 

• Upvote 4

President Biden to the world: stop flying shit over our back yard

The White House announced Friday that President Joe Biden ordered the military to down what it described as a “high-altitude object” hovering over Alaska earlier in the day.

“The Department of Defense was tracking a high-altitude object over Alaska airspace in the last 24 hours,” National Security Council coordinator for strategic communications John Kirby told reporters when asked about rumors of another suspected Chinese surveillance balloon.

The high-altitude object, Kirby said, was flying at an altitude of 40,000 feet and “posed a reasonable threat to the safety of civilian flight.”

He continued, “Out of an abundance of caution and at the recommendation of the Pentagon, President Biden ordered the military to down the object, and they did. And it came inside our territorial waters – and those waters right now are frozen – but inside territorial airspace and over territorial waters. Fighter aircraft assigned to US Northern Command took down the object within last hour.”

Can't wait to hear the GQP complaints over this.

• Thank You 7

Of course, Faux is afraid of Dark Brandon owning them like he owned the House Repugs.

• Haha 7

Dark Brandon fired the Architect of the Capitol.

President Joe Biden fired the Architect of the Capitol J. Brett Blanton’s on Monday following allegations that he misused government resources and was not physically present on the Capitol grounds during the January 6, 2021, insurrection, a White House official said.

Biden “terminated” Blanton amid bipartisan calls for his firing or resignation, including from House Speaker Kevin McCarthy earlier on Monday, the official said.

“After doing our due diligence, the Architect of Capitol was terminated at the President’s direction,” the White House official said.

In the fall, an inspector general report accused Blanton of abuse of government property and wasting taxpayer dollars by allowing his family to drive a government-owned vehicle and taking the vehicle on out-of-town trips to South Carolina and Florida, according to the report. The federal watchdog also accused Blanton, who was appointed by former President Donald Trump, of ethics violations over an offer to provide tours to “patriots” weeks before the November 2020 election.

Blanton was a holdover from the fuck face administration.

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Dark Brandon fired the Architect of the Capitol.

Blanton was a holdover from the fuck face administration.

Question: What is the Architect of the Capitol's job?

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Question: What is the Architect of the Capitol's job?

He's the guy at the top of the people who maintain and preserve the buildings and land on Capitol Hill.  I can't believe he wasn't fired before now.  If I was Biden, I'd have ousted all the Trump followers as soon as I was sworn in.

• Thank You 5

Biden made a surprise trip to Ukraine:

• Upvote 8

Dark Brandon doesn’t let up:

image.thumb.png.173d17cf37fe0f628807a2835f8a4a37.png

• Upvote 6