IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 44

GreyhoundFan

This is not a parody  - this is an actual ad that some supporters of Tudor Dixon put together:

Colbert had some fun with it (also Herschel Walker and a few other things):

Spoiler

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

This is not a parody  - this is an actual ad that some supporters of Tudor Dixon put together:

Colbert had some fun with it (also Herschel Walker and a few other things):

Hide contents

I say with absolute pride and I will fight anyone who challenges me that Stephen Colbert gives me serious lady boner. Always has and probably always will. The combination of very smart, very funny, nerdy cute/handsome, and knowing he is a faithful family man who survived serious personal trauma but somehow came out with a huge heart for others and a sincere believer in doing what he is able to make things better where he can is just so damn sexy. Yeah we can talk all day and night about objectively smoking hot men and if I was single I would probably take a trip given the chance but Stephen Colbert just gives me the right combination of the cuddlies, the mental twinges, and then the  proper lady functions activate. And THEN he goes into the commercial which @thoughtful posted first and already had me laughing out loud. It was so bad I had to remind myself it was not a parody several times. I am no actor but I can do better on an seriously bad day without a script. And that whole “the other chick” bit- wow. They could have at least said “the other candidate”.  It’s so awful someone could claim it was made by Gov. Whitmer’s campaign to make her opponent look bad and I would consider the possibility pending further proof. (Go Gov. Whitmer! I am a fan after how she refused to back down to pressure even when ammosexuals tried to stage a couple. She has a vagina!!)*

*credit to comedian Sheng Wang, who noted onstage that the comment to “man up” suggesting to grow a pair of testicles is stupid due to the vulnerability of testicles; whereas the idea of women growing strength from my womanhood should be considered and that my chart  discussions. 

• Upvote 7

F7C3ADE6-62DA-4191-970F-0B0AD63E2416.jpeg

• Haha 10

Schvantz is Yiddish slang for penis (I  know it's sort of Yinglish, at this point, but some people may not have encountered it).

• Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

This is so true:

image.thumb.png.fc1597a6d7722e074653736e7bfe3eb5.png

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

30D9AB07-2818-4110-AC70-BDA6E0F0E4A3.jpeg.e3b32468557cda9ea2d021b7ead59a9a.jpeg

• Upvote 8

In last night's monologue, Colbert, discussing Biden's pardon of marijuana possession convictions, said (screenshots):

Spoiler

"Tonight, Dark Brandon became . . . "

image.png.b36e0be47a22fbacba8b578a49032011.png

Spoiler

. . . dank Brandon."

image.png.7462cd8f4882e04b6ffce69d555acc78.png

Here's the whole monologue:

• Upvote 3

A5923613-5412-4867-B5C4-4EBDDF06E481.jpeg.595eae672e4c3b9bbc150b5ce2952691.jpeg

• Upvote 8

• Destiny locked this topic