IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 44

GreyhoundFan

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Unfortunately, my daughter's old neighbourhood had a house like this. Even more unfortunately, it was on the main  corner as you turned into her street, so no one could possibly avoid it. So grateful she sold her house and moved. Her new area has an HOA, which can sometimes be a pain, but at least they don't allow political signage to get out of hand like this!

• Upvote 5

• Upvote 7

B0823577-CF7F-4FCB-9564-FDA19F128AF5.jpeg.8e4e4113980ba88f076ba3dedd3e6e53.jpeg

• Upvote 7

adidas.thumb.png.632701f1a014120de5345748ac630cab.png

• Upvote 7

EB1FBE5B-3DE6-41C2-AD89-E3B9F7006823.thumb.jpeg.e2afa9db33ccdaa6d913b15ad478462f.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

Yeah I hope 

51B597F4-A56D-4159-A015-87FD4120E5D9.jpeg.6c5a31ab537389dc4f9f9751b5438eb0.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yeah I've been having evil fantasies of women who would have gotten an abortion but live in a red state where they can't and who go and try to get help from the crisis pregnancy centers before the child is born, stopping by after the child is born with child and toe to The crisis pregnancy center and tell them that you have to get to work and your babysitter cancer and since they're so pro-life they can just take care of your kid for you. I'm sure that they wouldn't do that though and would call CPS on the desperate mom.

• Upvote 3

DD688DA2-AF66-4DC7-8718-45A8F3525467.thumb.jpeg.805e8c5a37cb743d0d26a8a05403afac.jpeg

• Upvote 5

B310BEB5-DDDE-4B47-BF1E-1035C020BAD9.jpeg.3b9c2d145934ec5eef0ae4baaea4600b.jpeg

So I guess rearranging candles to spell fuck trump is out. 

• Upvote 3

893B891C-E4E2-4105-81DB-11659CA61C9C.jpeg

• Upvote 4

image.png.0b283868a32d1c0aac628b66e573e73a.png

"I Am Draw Cartoon"

Did you watch the debate between Pennsylvania Senate candidates Democrat John Fetterman and Republican Mehmet Crudites Oz? Did you at least watch the highlights? If so, did you mute or turn away out of the sheer awkwardness of it all? I watched the highlights and I wanted to turn away. It was painful and uncomfortable for me.

Let’s face facts, my liberal friends. Fetterman didn’t come off well. Not only did he not sound well but he didn’t look good. Who’s responsible for putting Fetterman into a suit that made him look like Uncle Fester? I know he’s not a suit guy but the Democratic campaign could have done a lot better than picking something off the rack at Burlington Coat Factory. At the very least, they should have Men’s Wearhoused that shit.

Fetterman suffered from a stroke and had to do a live debate against a guy who has 20 years experience of selling snake oil on TV. The odds are tough enough for Fetterman.

The debate marked the first time voters were able to watch Fetterman unscripted on live television since his stroke in May, which was just days before the state’s primary. Fetterman relied on closed captioning during the debate so he could follow the conversation as he continues to recover from auditory and speech difficulties. Yes, Fetterman had a stroke which makes him suffer from these issues. What’s Donald Trump’s excuse. Oh my god. Did Donald Trump have a stroke and his administration hid it? He did have that secret trip to the hospital.

Fetterman had trouble communicating during the debate. He failed to complete sentences, stumbled over words, and there were long awkward pauses. All this may have distracted viewers from noticing the lying piece of crap that is Mehmet Oz, who mostly lives in a New Jersey mansion, bought a farm in Pennsylvania for the race, and is currently staying with his inlaws in PA.

Since Dr. Oz can’t seem to keep up with how many homes he owns when it was time to list them on financial disclosure forms, or he’s just flat-out lying, let me offer an assist. He owns the Pennsylvania farm, a mansion in New Jersey, a condo in New Jersey, two condos in Manhattan (one of which his sister is suing him over for stiffing her on rental income), a cattle ranch in Florida where he claims he hunts despite not having a hunting license (does he shoot his cows?), a mansion in Palm Beach, and three properties in Turkey, of which he’s still a citizen and says he’ll renounce if he wins. Oh, don’t do us any favors, Dr. Crudite. Additionally, his wife “technically” owns a mansion in Maine and a hotel in Ireland.

Several analysts said the debate proves Fetterman isn’t prepared to be a Senator and should instead focus on his health. They may be right, but voters should vote for him anyway. He’s improving and he’s better than Oz. A bag of flaming poo is better than Oz, who will vote to ban abortion nationwide. Sending Dr. Crudite to the Senate may give Republicans that 51st vote to ban abortion. And I assure you of this: If the GOP gains control of the Senate, they will do away with the filibuster to ban abortion.

During the debate, Oz sang and danced around answering direct questions about banning abortion, although it’s something he’s vowed in the past.

Republicans of course rejoiced at Fetterman’s performance because they’re evil twisted psychopathic fucks. They celebrated when Fetterman had his stroke. And to be honest, his campaign didn’t help matters by trying to bury the fact he had a stroke.

I’m mad at the Fetterman campaign. My problems extend beyond the crappy $35 suit they put the candidate in. They never should have put him on the debate stage. Normally, I want every race to have a debate, but this one served to give the wrong impression. If you read the transcripts and the points he made, Fetterman did OK. If you watch the debate, he did horribly.

Sure, the campaign would have been attacked for refusing to debate, but they should have weathered that. Again, they put him on stage against a slick con man with decades of TV experience and evil-sculpted eyebrows.

The people who are now attacking Fetterman for his difficulties communicating and expressing his thoughts ignore the cognitively challenged in their own party, from Marjorie Taylor Greene to Herschel Walker to Trump. My god, they sent racist Tommy Tuberville to the Senate and he doesn’t know the three branches of government. I’m not making that up.

These Republicans are not going to stop being uninformed stupid racist hacks, but John Fetterman’s cognitive abilities will improve. The fact he was able to perform on that stage last night should be applauded. And he didn’t whip out any props.

And that’s just it for the MAGA crowd. Herschel can whip out a badge and say “I am work with many police officers” and receive high praise while Fetterman struggles because of a stroke, and is accused of not being cognitively there.

The same people attacking Fetterman now want to reinstate the guy who said, “Person, woman, man, camera, TV.”

• Upvote 8

image.png.b47e6efc0a7c8d0e6b29419bfd3bc56a.png

"Voter Intimidation, 2022"

Nice democracy you have there. It’d be a real shame if anything were to happen to it. That seems to be what the MAGA goons stalking ballot drop boxes seem to be saying to voters.

Despite lying about voter fraud, using those lies to change laws making it more difficult for minorities to vote, and claiming they’re going to have a red wave on November 8 and retake the House, Senate, and all the governor races, Republicans still feel the need to send out armed goons to stalk ballot boxes. They still feel the need to cheat further.

Last Friday, two such armed goons in masks and tactical gear were stalking a ballot box in Maricopa County, Arizona. Maricopa County is where Arizona Republicans have based all their lies and even allowed a pro-MAGA group with zero experience in ballot counting to recount the county months after the election was certified. Biden won Maricopa County. Fact, fact, fuckity fact, fact.

Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake has pushed lie after lie on voter fraud, continues to claim that Trump won the state, and that she’ll only recognize the upcoming election in Arizona as legitimate if she wins. Arizonans should test this by voting for her Democratic opponent Katie Hobbs.

Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman Bill Gates and Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer issued a joint statement saying, “We are deeply concerned about the safety of individuals who are exercising their constitutional right to vote and who are lawfully taking their early ballot to a drop box. Uninformed vigilantes outside Maricopa County’s drop boxes are not increasing election integrity. Instead, they are leading to voter intimidation complaints.”

The statement also reads, “For those who want to be involved in election integrity, become a poll worker or an official observer with your political party. Don’t dress in body armor to intimidate voters as they are legally returning their ballots.” Yeah, except they harass intimidate poll workers too. That’s what Rudy and Trump did to at least two black female poll workers in Georgia.

There are other complaints about goons stalking ballot drop boxes throughout Arizona. One complaint says voters and their license plates are being photographed as they drop off their ballots. Another complaint says voters are being followed after dropping off their ballots. And another says goons stalking ballot boxes have been shouting “mules” at voters, which is a reference to a fringe voter fraud conspiracy theory and debunked film created by a Trump mule after he had received a pardon from Trump.

Ironically or hypocritically, some of the uniformed armed and masked goons are covering their own license plates as they take photos of voters’ license plates.

An association for retirees and an organization for Latino voters are seeking a temporary restraining order against a group titled Clean Elections USA (HAHAHAHA! Yeah, right) they allege is coordinating a campaign of voter intimidation in Arizona.

Melody Jennings, the founder of “Clean Elections USA,” a supposed minister, a frequent guest on Steve Bannon’s podcast, and a certified goon has boasted of training and deploying volunteers in 18 states, including Arizona. Melody, you don’t have clean elections by sending armed and masked goons to intimidate people while they’re voting.

Mike Peterson, the guy who does Comic Strip of the Day and a friend of mine, replied to this cartoon in a tweet saying, “I’d almost be more comfortable if the GOP had formally sent them. The GOP’s hatemongering, paranoid rhetoric inspires them, which is a sign of how utterly irresponsible they are in ignoring the real-world impact of their power-mad, idiotic ravings.”

That’s generous. Mike’s statement implies that if the GOP knew their hatemongering paranoid rhetoric was inspiring goons to intimidate voters, then they’d stop with the rhetoric. I’m more cynical than my friend. I believe that’s one of the reasons they’re doing so much hatemongering, lying, and spreading conspiracy theories. I don’t believe Republicans have consciences.

Republicans don’t care about election fraud. If they did, they’d be outraged, livid, and calling for the prosecution of the guy who called a governor and told him to “find” him 11,780 votes.

Republicans have spread conspiracy theories about mail-in voting and ballot boxes, claiming they’re used for voter and election fraud. Yet, there were no reported cases of fraud, vandalism, or anything else that could have changed the outcome of the 2020 election. Fact, fact, fuckity fact, fact.

Armed goons stalking ballot drop boxes while wearing masks isn’t just discouraged, it’s illegal. It’s against federal law and many state laws to intimidate voters. This stems from voter intimidation during the Civil Rights era when racist fucks in the deep south would harass, intimidate, and threaten black voters.

And isn’t it funny that the people who scream the loudest about election integrity don’t have integrity?

• Upvote 7

36CB40E3-6511-4D3B-A5C9-F7B7DE54EE44.thumb.jpeg.7f5747080754b139c316c611f9e266fc.jpeg

• Haha 6

0BE3602A-DEF7-4A4E-A3AB-4C562B0C9163.thumb.jpeg.722d569c96b9224449258cdd9e09ba60.jpeg

• Upvote 7

E8D660D7-B7A9-4433-AEC4-78ABBACFB223.thumb.jpeg.5c9c007142bccd2eadc8d1c474617a33.jpeg

• Upvote 3

• Destiny locked this topic