IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 8: Lawson Still Doesn't Work

Coconut Flan

Her instagram name is now back to Tiffany Espensen. The Bates name has been removed.I'm sure it was EspensenBates the last time I looked.

Remember how a few months ago, she unfollowed all the Bates? Now she's just following Lawson and his dog.

Her pin location says Los Angeles- Nashville, and there is a white heart, not a red one beside Lawson's name. What does that all mean?

Edited by Sops2
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

I wonder if Tiffany is trying to restart her acting career. Maybe she thought she could get acting gigs while being Nashville-based, but it hasn’t been working out. She might feel more face time in LA will give her an edge. I think Tiff is calling the shots on this and Lawson better need to be on board with it or too bad.

And where in the hell are their dogs? Didn’t they both just get relocated to Nashville? I assume Duke is back in Rocky Top and Tiff brought Coco (?) back to California.

• Upvote 10

53 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

And why did she unfollow Lawson's horse!

You need to rein in the gossip or you'll stirrup trouble! 

I feel bad for their dogs, their lives are so inconsistent. 

Also add me to the group who believes this will be the soonest Bates/Duggar divorce. Something is completely off with these two. 

Edited by HideousGreenShirt
Spelling
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, JDuggs said:

I wonder if Tiffany is trying to restart her acting career. Maybe she thought she could get acting gigs while being Nashville-based, but it hasn’t been working out. She might feel more face time in LA will give her an edge. I think Tiff is calling the shots on this and Lawson better need to be on board with it or too bad.

And where in the hell are their dogs? Didn’t they both just get relocated to Nashville? I assume Duke is back in Rocky Top and Tiff brought Coco (?) back to California.

This would be my guess. Trying to get her acting career started again now that she doesn’t have the distraction of planning a wedding, honeymoon, home Reno, and pregnancy. 

9 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

You need to rein in the gossip or you'll stirrup trouble! 

I feel bad for their dogs, their lives are so inconsistent. 

Also add me to the group who believes this will be the soonest Bates/Duggar divorce. Something is completely off with these two. 

I personally think divorce is more possible because she wasn’t raised ATI/IBLP. Yes she was raised conservative Christian but she knows plenty of divorced people that she probably doesn’t look down on (like her own dad!). And I think her parents would support her decision to divorce. I doubt they would shame the shit out of her to stay in an unhappy marriage like the Duggars would. And she has her own money. So it’s not like she’s stuck with him because she has no money. 

• Upvote 14

6 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Her instagram name is now back to Tiffany Espensen. The Bates name has been removed.I'm sure it was EspensenBates the last time I looked.

Lord, I wish I had screen shots from before! I really thought it was Tiffany Espensen Bates before as well, and that the pins said San Diego and Nashville, not Los Angeles and Nashville!

I've always thought it odd that she has Lawson listed in her profile, but he's never had hers listed in his: https://www.instagram.com/lawbates/

And by the way, did we ever discuss this old lawsuit?

https://unicourt.com/case/urc-EQ7RGFY6HQ6TCC35MEWGC7LCLJEAY1022

WOLF FILMS INC VS TIFFANY LIAN ESPENSEN

Also, this tiny house in San Diego that her mom owns--I wonder if this is where she stays when she visit there. I wanna see the enterior:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/821-Salem-Ct-San-Diego-CA-92109/16922716_zpid/

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 4

I think she had the dream of becoming  a 50's conservative housewife. She has soon realised that:

-she does not like homemaking

-she does not like very much her husband 

-she doesn't like at all that the provider husband does not provide

-her inlaws are not as lovely as she thought

I'm happy she's not pregnant. But I think she will have a baby in order to fix the marriage (supposing she overcomes her fertility issues).

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

Lawson is not a good singer. It's confusing to me that nobody has taken him aside and said "look man...it's not happening"

But I suppose people are making money off him by helping him record his albums and whatever.

He might have gotten a sort of career if he specialized in being a sort of Vegas act for Branson...maybe?

I also don't see why Tiffany would think she's going to get back into acting. To my understanding there is a near endless stream of young women coming throughL.A. trying to be a movie star. Very few women have any staying power in Hollywood. They're like Dicaprio's girlfriends and age out of the system pretty quickly

• Upvote 8

I feel like these two are totally, 100 percent, fake together. Not in love.
However, I will say that the property is in line with the area. Really, you buy this kind of thing to see it raise and then either just brag you have a shack on the beach OR sell it to someone for development.

• Upvote 4

From the snippets about her political dabblings, it’s clear Tiffany is a conservative Christian and probably thought Lawson fitted the bill- right wing, Christian, superficially attractive and used to being in front of the camera. She perhaps hadn’t realised he was also shallow, vain and a freeloader who expected to cosplay his way through life living off internet likes.

Lawson has a lot of growing up to do if this marriage is to survive.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I'm happy she's not pregnant. But I think she will have a baby in order to fix the marriage (supposing she overcomes her fertility issues).

Does she have fertility issues?

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, gobucks said:

They haven't said anything but they have expressed disappointment on not being pregnant yet on a couple occasions and she has said she is not on birth control. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, gobucks said:

I think she has had some health issues. She hasn’t said they directly caused fertility issues. It’s just my opinion they could be the reason why she hasn’t gotten pregnant yet. Because they’ve been married for some months and aren’t pregnant yet. 

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think she has had some health issues. She hasn’t said they directly caused fertility issues. It’s just my opinion they could be the reason why she hasn’t gotten pregnant yet. Because they’ve been married for some months and aren’t pregnant yet. 

At one point they said she had an elevated white blood cell count.

21 hours ago, GracieLou Free Duggar said:

At one point they said she had an elevated white blood cell count.

I think she actually said she has a low white blood cell count. 

Tiffany and Lawson went to the Grand Ole Opry....because a friend gave them tickets. Lawson also posted a video a couple of days ago about all of his wonderful MedicCorps work. I really think that they post a lot to respond to online comments like why do they never go to concerts in Nashville and why don’t they do anything to help people.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I'm surprised they stayed for the Jon Pardi portion of the Opry show. He has several popular songs about alcohol. Maybe Lawson can learn something from someone that is actually successful. ETA Not that popularity in country music only comes from alcohol songs... but it doesn't hurt. People love a good party song. 

Edited by gobucks
  • Upvote 2

I attempted to watch the video he posted of the ski trip.  His video quality is generally not as good as others.  But, he of course had a ton of him snow boarding with what I assume is a go pro on an extended pole.  Some of the other people there as well.  Tiffany said in the beginning that she wasn't going since she had business and other stuff to deal with in LA.  Lawson quickly and pointedly chimed in that next year she is DEFINITELY going on the ski trip while looking at her.  She smiled and agreed quietly.  Gil was skiing, which somewhat surprised me, I thought it was just the kids.  The younger Bates all snowboard.  Josie, Kelton and a couple others (including Gil) are the only skiers.  And because they are always so competitive, they were tracking their speeds somehow (I assume through an app) and Lawson was upset that I he only his low 40's while his younger brother (I think Warden?) hit the 70's.   I admit that I skipped parts b/c of how insufferable he is.  

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

So what is this "special surprise in California" of Tiffany's that Lawson alluded to in his Instagram reel? That she sold a property? Got an acting gig? Divorce lawyer? 😄

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

@HereticHick I have a sinking feeling it’s a puppy. 
I think they’ll do a lot of these teasers where all their fans will screech ‘pregnant’ and it will turn out to be something else. 

• Upvote 4

On 2/2/2023 at 4:03 PM, HereticHick said:

Also, this tiny house in San Diego that her mom owns--I wonder if this is where she stays when she visit there. I wanna see the enterior:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/821-Salem-Ct-San-Diego-CA-92109/16922716_zpid/

That picture does not do it justice. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

4 hours ago, snickerz said:

That picture does not do it justice. 

Oh my eyes, am I seeing the “c” word in a house interior in the Bates forum? 

<whispers> colour!!11!!

• Haha 7

That's a lot of color that doesn't necessarily go together and the furniture definitely doesn't match a beachy tropical aesthetic.  If they had leaned into wicker/rattan/palm fronds I think it would have gone together better.  Love the pink door though.  

• Upvote 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic