IGNORED

(CW&CSA) Josh & Anna 52: Sweeping Crackers for a Lower Sentence

samurai_sarah

The Ashley is reporting that James is there too, sitting in the back with Joy and Jason away from JB and Anna.

• Upvote 4

From The Sun:

He smiled at his wife, Anna Duggar, and sat down to talk to his lawyers.

He also turned around to say hello to everyone.

Anna was seen making a hand gesture towards him.

Oh Lord Daniel, I wish it was 🖕

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 2

From the Ashley's

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2022/05/25/live-updates-josh-duggars-sentencing-hearing/

Anna's happy and has an unknown couple supporting her.

Joy and Jason are sitting away from Anna and JB and have been joined by James who has managed to sneak in without the cameras spotting him (go James).  Those 3 aren't engaging with JB or Anna, and are together.

So sibling factions apparent in the court room.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 12
  • Love 1

Just now, imokit said:

Anna's happy and has an unknown couple supporting her.

It's been said that it is Hannah (Reber) Keller and David Keller, her brother

• Thank You 1

10 minutes ago, SimplyMe said:

Michelle has been pretty absent for all of it.  As a mom, I find that shocking, yet on par for this family.  I can’t imagine supporting my pervert son over my victimized daughters.  She sucks. 

I don’t know, I think that her trip to California without JB and with Joy to visit Jinger tells some part of the story 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Just now, caitrona said:

The unknown couple is David Keller & Hannah Reber Keller.

No David Waller? 

• Upvote 1

Since the court decided to break resuming at 12:10 Arkansas time I would guess that the judge expects another hour or two at the least.

Content warning for graphic language from one of the reporters in court about why the judge overruled objection.

Spoiler

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 11

1 minute ago, caitrona said:

The unknown couple is David Keller & Hannah Reber Keller.

Is that her parents?

• Upvote 1

Anna's "happy" and giving thumbs up / hand gestures. 

Even as sentencing is under way, she remains delusional. Somewhere in her head she is convinced he's going to get off or she wouldn't be so jolly. 

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 1

From the Sun - Anna's brother David is there with new wife Hannah Keller (formerly Reber of the house Josh was bailed to).  This is the first time she's had a blood relative with her.  They're all sitting together with JB.

JBs children are sitting elsewhere.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 7

8 minutes ago, BensAllergies said:

Holy smokes 22 objections! I wonder which ones the judge agreed with.

It’s good that he has aggressive counsel. They’re going after every loose end, and then some, so he can’t say later that they didn’t try.

So I guess we will find out no later than 5 local time?

Here’s a link to Anna Darling’s thread. 

https://twitter.com/AnnaDarlingTV/status/1529502969410068481?s=20&t=aKbPygyTa_FymN7_KoT9wg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, Magenta said:

Is that her parents?

Her younger brother and his wife.  His wife is the daughter of the family who let Josh stay with them.

• Thank You 1

1 minute ago, Magenta said:

Is that her parents?

No, Hannah Reber is the daughter of the husband and wife Josh lived with during is home incarceration. David Keller is Anna's brother. He married Hannah recently.

• Disgust 1
  • Thank You 1

Sounds like his abuse of his sisters will be considered. 

Also a lot of the sustained objections were for the possession charge which was vacated (expected)

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

From Anna Darling

Update 6:

The court has taken its first break. According to The Ashley’s reporter (who is inside the courtroom), Anna was talking to a young couple who sat next to her in the courtroom.

“At one point they were laughing and Anna gave them the thumbs-up sign,” The Ashley’s reporter stated. 

Jason and Joy did not sit by Anna or Jim Bob, and instead chose to sit together in the back row of the galley. They were joined by James Duggar. 

“All three look more somber than Anna Duggar,” The Ashley’s reporter stated. 

So Jason gets points for his somber attitude even if he was dressed like he was going to a bougie BBQ

Edited by Father Son Holy Goat
  • Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

Since the court decided to break resuming at 12:10 Arkansas time I would guess that the judge expects another hour or two at the least.

Content warning for graphic language from one of the reporters in court about why the judge overruled objection.

Hide contents

Your profile pic is GOAT!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fundiefan said:

Anna's "happy" and giving thumbs up / hand gestures. 

Even as sentencing is under way, she remains delusional. Somewhere in her head she is convinced he's going to get off or she wouldn't be so jolly. 

As a survivor of the fundie movement I always thought that MANY of the women in the movement looked like they were on drugs. They always acted so happy that I thought that they were either on something or totally delusional. She probably legit thinks that the judge is going to let Josh off so he can return home and she can possibly somewhat catch up with Michelle in the baby making department.

• Upvote 15

Anna is "happy?" Maybe she got into Michelle's supply.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 2

Just now, FiveAcres said:

Anna is "happy?" Maybe she got into Michelle's supply.

That may be accurate 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

Possession was dismissed WITHOUT prejudice, leaving the door open for future charges. That is interesting. 

Did we know that? I didn't. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 11
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, imokit said:

Joy and Jason are sitting away from Anna and JB and have been joined by James who has managed to sneak in without the cameras spotting him (go James).  Those 3 aren't engaging with JB or Anna, and are together.

So sibling factions apparent in the court room.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall at the TTH after all of this goes down! This means that people living in that house are NOT toeing JB’s line on the issue of Josh, publicly so as of today. Don’t both James and Jason still live at home?

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic