IGNORED

Jeremiah & Hannah 2: Flight Instructor Jeremiah Married Hannah Wissman: Exclusive to US!

nelliebelle1197

On 3/30/2023 at 1:04 AM, Howl said:

Ruairidh is usually pronounced Roo-ree. In Scots Gaelic the combination of consonants “idh” are frequently pronounced “ee” as, for example, in “ceilidh”.  I can imagine that with the rolled “r” you heard Ru-deh but I’m pretty sure it’s actually Roo-ree or Ru-ree. 

Edited by Angelface
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
33 minutes ago, xenobia said:

Long time since an update here, so I present: 

6D448B8D-A545-4DCF-B643-17F30E350726_1_201_a.jpeg

Their first was a Christmas baby wasn't she? So she's not yet 1, and that scan looks in the 16-20+ weeks range. This is a similar pace to Joe and Kendra so it'll be interesting to see whether it's just second baby enthusiasm or if they'll keep this up long-term. I guess Hannah has a good few years on Kendra's starting age so they're unlikely to have as many and may slow down sooner.

• Upvote 8

So a Christmas baby and now an Easter baby. That’s slightly better than Nurie’s 13-month gap, but probably not enough to let her body heal.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 5

I don’t know much about this couple. Is Hannah the one who “likes” a lot of heinous posts like ones approving Kyle Rittenhouse’s actions? I may be confusing wives here.

I wonder how many of these young fundie guys are super into having a lot of babies when they are so young. Like, in this photo, Jeremiah doesn’t even get his entire face shown. It’s all about the mom and baby’s interaction, as if the baby has any clue what’s going on. The focus is not between the mother and father. They are growing their family but what kind of relationship do they actually have with each other aside from parenting?

Edited by Cam
  • Upvote 10

25 minutes ago, Cam said:

I don’t know much about this couple. Is Hannah the one who “likes” a lot of heinous posts like ones approving Kyle Rittenhouse’s actions? I may be confusing wives here.

I wonder how many of these young fundie guys are super into having a lot of babies when they are so young. Like, in this photo, Jeremiah doesn’t even get his entire face shown. It’s all about the mom and baby’s interaction, as if the baby has any clue what’s going on. The focus is not between the mother and father. They are growing their family but what kind of relationship do they actually have with each other aside from parenting?

Claire Spivey Duggar, Justin's wife, comes from a super-maga family and "likes" a lot of those types of posts. I'm sure Hannah supports similar things but doesn't seem as outward about it. But yeah, I can't imagine getting to my second anniversary and having my second baby or about to deliver my second baby any day. Parenting and getting to know someone at the same time is really intense.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, EmiSue said:

Claire Spivey Duggar, Justin's wife, comes from a super-maga family and "likes" a lot of those types of posts. I'm sure Hannah supports similar things but doesn't seem as outward about it. But yeah, I can't imagine getting to my second anniversary and having my second baby or about to deliver my second baby any day. Parenting and getting to know someone at the same time is really intense.

Yes, I must be thinking of Claire. I cannot keep those two straight for some reason. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cam said:

Yes, I must be thinking of Claire. I cannot keep those two straight for some reason. 

Claire is one of the few I can still pick out as she wears glasses. From what little I have seen full time and they are big, thin/light framed fashionable ones, not the smaller ones with thick, dark frames that Joy sometimes wears (last time I checked)

• Upvote 3

It is really weird when you think about how fundies can have lots of kids and not really know each other as people.

They certainly don’t have a chance to get to privately know each other before they get married. And  since there’s no birth control, they don’t seem to get much of a chance to know each other as individuals before kids come along. When they keep coming, you have to wonder when these people have time to just connect as individuals, not just vessels for whatever their parents/god wants. 

And then you wonder if they even know (or have the ability to know) who they are as people instead of vessels for what their parents/god wants. If not, maybe they just float through life without much thought about anything, having kid after kid with no thought beyond, well, I don’t know what. And going down that rabbit hole gets real sad real fast. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

8 hours ago, Hera said:

It is really weird when you think about how fundies can have lots of kids and not really know each other as people.

They certainly don’t have a chance to get to privately know each other before they get married. And  since there’s no birth control, they don’t seem to get much of a chance to know each other as individuals before kids come along. When they keep coming, you have to wonder when these people have time to just connect as individuals, not just vessels for whatever their parents/god wants. 

And then you wonder if they even know (or have the ability to know) who they are as people instead of vessels for what their parents/god wants. If not, maybe they just float through life without much thought about anything, having kid after kid with no thought beyond, well, I don’t know what. And going down that rabbit hole gets real sad real fast. 

Yep, pretty much how I see it. They live superficially.  Isn’t that the point of cults? To not allow its members to think critically or independently? To have group-think mentality? We see over and over how they place the religious cult itself before individuals. Members publicly criticize and shun others within the ranks who reveal any negative occurrence, no matter how heinous, because it makes the “religion” look bad. The cult is not concerned if individual members are injured in any way, physically, sexually, emotionally or mentally. What is demanded is instant obedience! 

One glaring example of keeping members too busy to think is when JB strategically manipulated Jill to sign a contract on the morning of her wedding. He knew she’d be consumed with all the details of her big day and wouldn’t have time to question what she was signing; that she’d just want to get it quickly out of the way. It was a premeditated move on his part. That prick knew just what he was doing. Then the f-head made boo-coo bucks off Jill’s televised wedding and still had the nerve to later send her an itemized bill for what it cost to raise her! 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

• 3 months later...

Brielle Grace Duggar is here! Since we haven’t heard anything about Joy and Austin’s dog Brielle in awhile, I guess it was okay to be reuse the name for a human.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9a5210c3a7722a028410a893cc97cf00.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 7

13 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Brielle Grace Duggar is here! Since we haven’t heard anything about Joy and Austin’s dog Brielle in awhile, I guess it was okay to be reuse the name for a human.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.9a5210c3a7722a028410a893cc97cf00.png

Brynley and Brielle...that's a choice. 

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 6

4 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

How is that name pronounced?

I think the usual pronunciation is Bree el.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

How is that name pronounced?

It's like Gabrielle without the first syllable. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

They are movign fast! Jed married 11 months before him and had two babies with less than 13 months between them still took just over two years to get to two children. These two haven't been married two years yet!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I completely forgot she was pregnant. That hasn’t happened before. Meh maybe I’m not as invested anymore or maybe I follow the girls more. 

• Upvote 5

If they are going with a Br-theme there is also: 

Brooklyn, Brighton, Brianna, Bristol, Briar, Braelynn, Bridget, Brittany, Brylee, Braylee, Brenda, Brenna, Bracha, Bryce, Brooke, Brexley, Brandi, Brilynn, Brixlee, Brecken, Breeze, Brisley, Britton, Brixton, Bryony, 

Bryson, Braeden, Brixton, Brock, Briggs, Bruce, Bryce, Brooks, Bradley, Braxton, Brady, Brody, Brandon, Brantley, Brian, Braylen, Brycen, Briar, Brecken, Bronson, Brett, Bronx, Brent, Brexton, Brentley, Brighton, Bryton, Brewer, Bryer, Broderick, Brantley, Brenton, Breck, Brandt, Britton, Brayton, Bradford, Bryton, Bryston, Brecken, Brookston, Bretton, 

Definitely sorted for the next dozen blessings. They are legit spoilt for choice. 
Next dozen:

Brittyn "Britt", Brighton "Brigh", Braylee "Bray", Brooklyn "Brooke", Brisley "Bris"

Braxton "Brax", Briggston "Briggs", Brentley "Brent", Bradley "Brad", Bridger "Bridge", Brewer "Brew", Brockston "Brock" 

Bryn, Bri, Britt, Brigh, Brax, Bray, Briggs, Brent, Brooke, Brad, Bridge, Brew, Bris, Brock.

Now say that really fast. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

I've seen Braxton trending a bit as a new name, especially for parents who want unique names. I just can't get behind it. It always makes me think of Braxton Hicks contractions. 🤣 I could never look at my kid with a straight face.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 4

Maybe they could have a boy named Branson if he’s conceived on a getaway to Silver Dollar City.

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Vivi_music said:

I've seen Braxton trending a bit as a new name, especially for parents who want unique names. I just can't get behind it. It always makes me think of Braxton Hicks contractions. 🤣 I could never look at my kid with a straight face.

I went to college with a guy named Braxston. He's in his 30s now, so his parents were really far ahead of the trend. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

If they are going with a Br-theme there is also: 

Brooklyn, Brighton, Brianna, Bristol, Briar, Braelynn, Bridget, Brittany, Brylee, Braylee, Brenda, Brenna, Bracha, Bryce, Brooke, Brexley, Brandi, Brilynn, Brixlee, Brecken, Breeze, Brisley, Britton, Brixton, Bryony, 

Bryson, Braeden, Brixton, Brock, Briggs, Bruce, Bryce, Brooks, Bradley, Braxton, Brady, Brody, Brandon, Brantley, Brian, Braylen, Brycen, Briar, Brecken, Bronson, Brett, Bronx, Brent, Brexton, Brentley, Brighton, Bryton, Brewer, Bryer, Broderick, Brantley, Brenton, Breck, Brandt, Britton, Brayton, Bradford, Bryton, Bryston, Brecken, Brookston, Bretton, 

Definitely sorted for the next dozen blessings. They are legit spoilt for choice. 
Next dozen:

Brittyn "Britt", Brighton "Brigh", Braylee "Bray", Brooklyn "Brooke", Brisley "Bris"

Braxton "Brax", Briggston "Briggs", Brentley "Brent", Bradley "Brad", Bridger "Bridge", Brewer "Brew", Brockston "Brock" 

Bryn, Bri, Britt, Brigh, Brax, Bray, Briggs, Brent, Brooke, Brad, Bridge, Brew, Bris, Brock.

Now say that really fast. 

Brooklyn is out of the options since there's a Brooklyn Praise

• Upvote 1