IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 11: Searching for that 90 Day Fiancé

Bethella

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ll just put this here since these two are getting married very soon. But I can’t stand the Collingsworths. They come off as so overprivileged and snobby. Of course she posts that Mike Pence thinks they are an attractive couple. She’s marrying into a prestigious family so that’s why they were talking with Mike Pence at a gathering.

856CD205-350F-4382-968E-233CE3693CB6.jpeg

People like these are a thousand times more dangerous than Jill R, Bro Gary, etc. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

35 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

People like these are a thousand times more dangerous than Jill R, Bro Gary, etc. 

They have plenty of money, prestige, and influence. It’s sickening.

• Upvote 5

And please don't talk to me about fundie MIke Pence, the current hero of the day. I see no reason to give someone credit for not breaking laws he was told repeatedly NOT to break.

Hope his efforts at playing both sides to the middle will soon end his political career.

Edited by hoipolloi
Fixed typo
  • Upvote 18
  • I Agree 5

Lydia Mieczkowski is getting married tomorrow and there's a picture of her out walking with her sisters in the Spring 100 (link). The caption says they're spending time together before the wedding. I don't know which one is Lydia, but they all look young. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

39 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Olivia Collingsworth got married 

Jana went to the wedding so we posted a little on the Duggar thread. I follow Olivia on Instagram so I feel like I know a little bit about these two. Dawson comes from a prestigious Christian family and last weekend they rubbed elbows with Mike pence. They had the wedding at the Collingsworth home because it’s a big house with a lot of acreage. She said she was inspired by the movie “Father of the Bride.” I’m guessing the original one with Elizabeth Taylor, not the remakes. These are two very overprivileged fundies. So privileged that Dawson and Olivia will still be touring with the family just like her sisters and their husbands. I don’t know what Dawson does for a living but I imagine his parents supplement his income so he can travel around with them all the time. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Cassia Richardson is engaged. But I don’t know his name. She’s never posted it. 

Oh, I'm glad to hear that. She seems like she's worked hard to get away from fundamentalism.

Also, Facebook says his name is Matt.

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Oh, I'm glad to hear that. She seems like she's worked hard to get away from fundamentalism.

Also, Facebook says his name is Matt.

Here is a couple of public pictures of them.

C08CDE35-61ED-44D5-9EEF-3BCF93F6F134.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 9

On 6/26/2022 at 6:22 AM, sleepygirl1 said:

Here is a couple of public pictures of them.

C08CDE35-61ED-44D5-9EEF-3BCF93F6F134.jpeg

Those braids

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, QuiverMeDone said:

It looks like Sarah Maxwell is engaged per her FB page...

OMG - I never thought this would happen (her getting engaged) but I’m so happy for her, and incredibly curious about who he is and how they met! After all these years of speculation that this news would break FJ, we’re about to find out!

I know the Maxwells have their own forum, but could this news merit a thread or news headline or something in Quiver of Snark as well (so more people see it)?? Sorry I don’t know who to tag about this.

Edited by Triplet3
  • Upvote 12
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 1

Hope springs eternal.

Every unmarried fundie maiden over the age of 30 is feeling just a bit more positive today- if Sarah Maxwell can find a husband, so can she. It's the stuff that dreams are made of.

This is him

20220706_100918.jpg

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh.my.god. FJ is about to break 😬

921B5694-BB7A-4115-9B86-8CB564B83D29.jpeg

Did she highlight her hair? Good for her. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

know the Maxwells have their own forum, but could this news merit a thread or news headline or something in Quiver of Snark as well (so more people see it)?? 

As you said, they have their own forum. That's where Maxwell stuff will and should be (imo).  Helpmeets would probably merge a new thread into the forum anyway. It's not that difficult to find the information where all thing Maxwell are. Plus the thread will probably be hot for a long time.

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

As you said, they have their own forum. That's where Maxwell stuff will and should be (imo).  Helpmeets would probably merge a new thread into the forum anyway. It's not that difficult to find the information where all thing Maxwell are. Plus the thread will probably be hot for a long time.

Hence why another suggestion was a news headline rather than a thread. Given what momentous news this is for FJ, it seems right to spread the news across the entire forum as well as the Maxwell place. 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Sops2 said:
4 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Every unmarried fundie maiden over the age of 30 is feeling just a bit more positive today- if Sarah Maxwell can find a husband, so can she. It's the stuff that dreams are made of.

Nah when Sarah Malley got married I was holding on hope for all the over 30 singles. And then Hannah Girotti’s engagement confirmed it for me. I just didn’t think it would happen so soon.

Edited by sleepygirl1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Nah when Sarah Malley got married I was holding on hope for all the over 30 singles. And then Hannah Girotti’s engagement confirmed it for me. I just didn’t think it would happen so soon.

A lot of older fundie women have gotten married in the last few years. Elizabeth Frazer. Esther Staddon. Sarah Mally. Ruth Wissmann. Andrea Reins. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 11

21 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

A lot of older fundie women have gotten married in the last few years. Elizabeth Frazer. Esther Staddon. Sarah Mally. Ruth Wissmann. Andrea Reins. 

Now it’s time for Donald Staddon and the Arndt boys!

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic