IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 11: Searching for that 90 Day Fiancé

Bethella

3 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Glad to have it confirmed- I saw a wedding licence application last August for her name, but it was Plymouth Wisconsin and  I discounted it! 

No wonder her blog went blank! 

His linkedin shows he is from Wisconsin and is now in Milton Florida, and a baby is due pretty soon!

20220718_191203.jpg

Her blog ended so abruptly.  Nothing about Alyssa's marriage or her own engagement or wedding.  That surprised me because she posted a lot before that about practically everything her family did.

• Upvote 5

Nothing since March 21.  Her sister Alyssa's wedding can be seen on Youtube, but there was nothing on her blog "New every morning" about the wedding at all.

She seemed to  change from a young teenage girl with braces who'd just graduated homeschool to a pregnant wife, in the space of 18 months

I hope she's happy  now - she has a whacky father who uprooted the whole family from the north east to move to Florida on a whim. All the family were quite down and homesick after the move as they left family and friends behind. They didn't stay in just one rented house in Florida, but had to move due to Dad's rental mix-ups

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Nothing since March 21.  Her sister Alyssa's wedding can be seen on Youtube, but there was nothing on her blog "New every morning" about the wedding at all.

She seemed to  change from a young teenage girl with braces who'd just graduated homeschool to a pregnant wife, in the space of 18 months

I hope she's happy  now - she has a whacky father who uprooted the whole family from the north east to move to Florida on a whim. All the family were quite down and homesick after the move as they left family and friends behind. They didn't stay in just one rented house in Florida, but had to move due to Dad's rental mix-ups

She really did go from being a young teenager to pregnant wife very quickly.  According to voting records, her husband is 32.  They married last August.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, Mari2 said:

She really did go from being a young teenager to pregnant wife very quickly.  According to voting records, her husband is 32.  They married last August.

I hate seeing very young and sheltered fundie girls marrying a man a decade older. It’s disturbing. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 13
  • Thank You 2

• 2 weeks later...

Logan Smith is dating Lindsey Haight. Which isn’t too surprising since his friend Justus Stangl is dating her sister Emily Haight. They all seem to hang out together a lot. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Logan Smith is dating Lindsey Haight. Which isn’t too surprising since his friend Justus Stangl is dating her sister Emily Haight. They all seem to hang out together a lot. 

Wasn't Jason Duggar rumored to be dating one of the Haights? These people need to branch out. (I know, I know, asking too much.)

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Wasn't Jason Duggar rumored to be dating one of the Haights? These people need to branch out. (I know, I know, asking too much.)

There is one more white Haight sister left that he could date. I say white because they have an adopted black sister who is a teen and very pretty but I just think the Duggars might be too racist for that. I’m saying might because I want to give them the benefit of the doubt. But so many fundies are racist that I kind of can’t help but think maybe they wouldn’t marry a black fundie. No matter how sweet and godly she is. 

• Upvote 7

Was just coming to say that about Logan and Lindsey. Now here's the tea... Lindsey is a real bitch. I've met her. I've met her sister that is dating Justus Stangl. I'm from Minnesota where the Stangl family is from along with the Wikstroms. Everyone else that ive met is pretty nice but Lindsey is just snotty and believes she's the prettiest princess that has walked the earth.

• Upvote 11

16 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Guess Logan Smith and the one Wissman daughter are done. 

Yeah. There were multiple pictures of them together. He had his arm around Susannah. That never happens in fundieland unless they are seeing each other.

• Upvote 5

On 8/2/2022 at 10:49 AM, EmiSue said:

Eventually, the fundy family trees will turn into a  fundy family tangled vineyard. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 6

Titus Hall married Jennifer Damron on August 5th.

He had her in a vice like clench during their kiss, and she flinched.I hope it was just nerves and awkwardness, but I think Lauren Caldwell had a lucky escape there

https://youtu.be/yaDK6JozZIw

This kiss is about 33 minutes in

20220806_112229.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 6
  • Thank You 4

4 hours ago, Sops2 said:

He had her in a vice like clench during their kiss, and she flinched.I hope it was just nerves and awkwardness, but I think Lauren Caldwell had a lucky escape there

20220806_112229.jpg

The pastor's awkward laughter and him saying, "Well, that's alright" did not make it look any better.

• I Agree 1

17 hours ago, Sops2 said:

20220806_112229.jpg

Did they not even touch after getting engaged?  It's almost painful how they aren't touching.

nope.thumb.JPG.1d3e020c5107b18e341506a686d1643e.JPG

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

Screenshot_20220808-001924-861.thumb.png.9014342c9bcaf120db2ae167c40c5237.png

Rebekah Baird and Daniel Gill got married yesterday.

I do like her dress. Very boho-princessy.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

On 8/6/2022 at 8:31 PM, Sops2 said:

20220806_112229.jpg

Is there something wrong with her right arm? She seems to move it strangely.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

Is there something wrong with her right arm? She seems to move it strangely.

It's hard to tell since she spends most of the time tightly gripping whichever man is next to her but when it was time for the rights she showed normal dexterity. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Triplet3 said:

Looks like Breezy Brookshire and her boyfriend broke up.

There's an actual, real person called "Breezy Brookshire"`?

• Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, Nothing if not critical said:

There's an actual, real person called "Breezy Brookshire"`?

That name has always given me great pleasure. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

25 minutes ago, JMO said:

That name has always given me great pleasure. 

I just feel like she was destined to be a weather girl. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic