IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 11: Searching for that 90 Day Fiancé

Bethella

I haven't been able to find confirmation of this online yet, but I'll put this out for the FJ sleuths to try to track down more.  Apparently Elizabeth Botkin married Reese Thompson on June 11th.  I'm guessing any registry or wedding website was locked down and/or only used first names, because google isn't turning anything up.

I met Reese once.  He's well inside Botkin circles.  I think he may have been on the speaker list for their 10 Talents conference a while back.  

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • Thank You 7

17 minutes ago, Sarcastically spinster said:

I haven't been able to find confirmation of this online yet, but I'll put this out for the FJ sleuths to try to track down more.  Apparently Elizabeth Botkin married Reese Thompson on June 11th.  I'm guessing any registry or wedding website was locked down and/or only used first names, because google isn't turning anything up.

I met Reese once.  He's well inside Botkin circles.  I think he may have been on the speaker list for their 10 Talents conference a while back.  

Did you hear this through the fundie grapevine? It would be pretty shocking to have a Botkin daughter and Sarah Maxwell married in the same summer. 

I just looked at Reese’s FB and he has to be close to 10 years younger than Elizabeth, correct? Or maybe just his bright red hair makes him look youthful. It’s a very pretty color.

• Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Did you hear this through the fundie grapevine? It would be pretty shocking to have a Botkin daughter and Sarah Maxwell married in the same summer. 

I just looked at Reese’s FB and he has to be close to 10 years younger than Elizabeth, correct? Or maybe just his bright red hair makes him look youthful. It’s a very pretty color.

Grapevine-ish.  Apparently I know people who attended the wedding, though I didn't hear it from them.

I'm not sure his age.  It's been a few years since I met him, and I don't remember it all that well.  Here's his linkedin, and the childish side of me is unreasonably happy that he has 69 connections:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/reese-thompson-626245175  

• Upvote 8

If true it had to be somewhat disappointing for Elizabeth for it to be so under the radar. After years if watching her siblings & social circles have epic events for weddings, I am sure to some degree she expected hers to be the same. The Bradrick! wedding us still the royalist fundie wedding in their circles even though it ended in divorce.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Apologies if this has already been posted, but Jill posted a YouTube video from when they were on their latest griftathon where she confirmed that Kaylee and Jonathan are getting married in November.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

We need a "head exploding" reaction button for days like today.

Heads are exploding indeed! Is the redheaded young man in this video the bridegroom? From David Botkinʻs IG, made a year or two ago.

Considering her brothersʻ weddings, especially Davidʻs, itʻs interesting that Elizabeth apparently married without fanfare. Did the happy couple allow Geoff to sermonize on death and ovaries? 

• Upvote 8

I think I am going have to lie down. Elizabeth Botkin AND Sarah Maxwell married/soon to be married!

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 7

All that’s needed is an engaged Arndt. Could this be the year? 😳😂

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

21 minutes ago, FaithAndReason said:

Or Jana Duggar gets married? Then FJ will surely implode!

I just wish she would move out on her own like Sarah did before she got engaged. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6

On 7/9/2022 at 11:03 AM, RebeccaRay said:

Jackson Bates is dating Emerson Wells

Screenshot_20220709-095906_Instagram.jpg

Clearly not a no-touch courtship!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

I took some time off FJ and a Botkin and a Maxwell are engaged and even married. This is crazy. I've been on this board for more than 10 years and I actually thought this would never happen.

The first two sex pest scandals also happened when I was gone for a short time. Crazy.

• Upvote 18
  • Rufus Bless 2

36 minutes ago, ophelia said:

The first two sex pest scandals also happened when I was gone for a short time. Crazy

Quick, log back out and maybe we'll get a Jana engagement 😆

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 39
  • I Agree 2

I was looking at the Spring 100. The final post was a few weeks ago. There was a picture of Hannah Girotti and her fiancé Christopher. Also a picture of Elizabeth and Taylor Bontrager. And a few other fundies families (link)

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

How many more slayer siblings are there? I feel like we get one married off two more pop up.

The oldest sister is adopted and she was married years ago before Ashley was dating Nathan. Then there’s Ashley and Hannah who are married to brothers. Anastasia is engaged to a guy who looks a lot like her sisters’ husbands. These women have a type. The youngest adopted sister is probably 13. So it will be awhile before there is another Salyer sister married. The rest of the little ones are boys. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

Charissa Richardson is in a relationship with someone called Samuel Lewis.

Edited by Triplet3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

I was wondering what happened to Abbie Camuso.  She got married!  She married  Kyle Desjalais  who hung out with her family on many occasions.

Screenshot_20220718-090150.png

• Upvote 2

Glad to have it confirmed- I saw a wedding licence application last August for her name, but it was Plymouth Wisconsin and  I discounted it! 

No wonder her blog went blank! 

His linkedin shows he is from Wisconsin and is now in Milton Florida, and a baby is due pretty soon!

20220718_191203.jpg

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic