IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 11: Searching for that 90 Day Fiancé

Bethella

8 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Wow. They must have ben working overtime to pair up their last 18 year old. Wonder where he & his hate group wifey will live & what he'll do for a living? It seems the construction business that employed all the sons is not doing as well as they'd hope; no evidence of this other than John moving to Florida & Andrew opening a coffee shop - clearly not working for the family business anymore. I figured Edwin would live in John & Campbell's old house. Maybe Paul will move up to the barn apartment since Sam & Alyssa finally moved out? 

I think both sides of the apartments are empty. Cleve's side has been empty for quite awhile and Sam and Alyssa vacated the other side (Kressant and Michaels side) fairly recently. 

The Girottis and Hannah's fiance's family met at a fundie conference (of course, although it seems like those might not be The Thing they once were) last year. I looked at the Girottis' photos from that conference, and one shows the fiance's siblings. His sisters are extremely frumpy... they practically make the Maxwells in their old frumpers look stylish. How conservative is this guy's family?!? :scared-whoa: I'm guessing very.

Edited by darkplumaged
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

10 minutes ago, darkplumaged said:

The Girottis and Hannah's fiance's family met at a fundie conference (of course, although it seems like those might not be The Thing they once were) last year. I looked at the Girottis' photos from that conference, and one shows the fiance's siblings. His sisters are extremely frumpy... they practically make the Maxwells in their old frumpers look stylish. How conservative is this guy's family?!? :scared-whoa: I'm guessing very.

I’m not sure if the pandemic put a big damper in the FEW conferences of they’ve just cut back over all. A lot of Staddons have gotten married it engaged in the last few years. They only have 3 single sons left. The Neelys and Wilkeses have married off a lot as well. Maybe that’s part of it. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m not sure if the pandemic put a big damper in the FEW conferences of they’ve just cut back over all. A lot of Staddons have gotten married it engaged in the last few years. They only have 3 single sons left. The Neelys and Wilkeses have married off a lot as well. Maybe that’s part of it. 

I definitely remember the FEW conferences. I haven't seen anything about one of those in years, but I have cut way back on my fundie watching, so I could have missed it. To me it seems like the demise of Vision Forum was the death knell for big dominionist-type gatherings. I guess they could still be going on, but if no one is blogging about them, did they really happen? 😁

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, darkplumaged said:

I notice they all have little head coverings on in the back of the hair.  Since they all have the black hair things, I would guess that's religious, but I don't know. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, darkplumaged said:

The Girottis and Hannah's fiance's family met at a fundie  His sisters are extremely frumpy... they practically make the Maxwells in their old frumpers look stylish. How conservative is this guy's family?!? :scared-whoa: I'm guessing very.

I just looked at those photos and one of those sisters is my doppelganger! I have seen my fundie self through the looking glass and she has better hair than me 😭

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 11

Hannah Girotti is in her late 30's I think.  That means a smaller quiver which is a good thing.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

I wonder why Jonathan hasn’t married yet?

I always figure some of these fundie guys have no clue how to talk to a girl who isn’t their sister. Maybe he’s one of them.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I always figure some of these fundie guys have no clue how to talk to a girl who isn’t their sister. Maybe he’s one of them.

I guess he could pick up some pointers from the Staddon boys they must’ve learned how to talk to some girls. Also this family is very interesting because they actually seem to encourage Education in their boys. And their oldest only has three so it won’t surprise me if Hannah only has three or four children.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

I guess he could pick up some pointers from the Staddon boys they must’ve learned how to talk to some girls. Also this family is very interesting because they actually seem to encourage Education in their boys. And their oldest only has three so it won’t surprise me if Hannah only has three or four children.

Well higher education and a decent job are probably good distraction. The guys who seem to have no education and little future prospects probably have plenty of time to focus on a woman to court and marry at a young age. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

I wonder why Jonathan hasn’t married yet?

He was engaged years ago! Any mention of the engagement or his former fiancee, Bethany Yuck, was scrubbed from the blog when they broke up--and the breakup was never mentioned on the blog. Bethany married someone named Spencer Johnson in 2017. 

• Thank You 4

11 hours ago, darkplumaged said:

He was engaged years ago! Any mention of the engagement or his former fiancee, Bethany Yuck, was scrubbed from the blog when they broke up--and the breakup was never mentioned on the blog. Bethany married someone named Spencer Johnson in 2017. 

I can’t help but be happy for her that she went from Bethany Yuck to Bethany Johnson. That’s a hard last name to have. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

On 6/2/2022 at 10:49 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Some of them also have no idea how to talk to their sisters.  I've seen it.  

• Upvote 4

Justus Stangl and Emily Haight are in a relationship. I had a feeling they were since there are so many fundie group photos of them together. 

• Thank You 2

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Justus Stangl and Emily Haight are in a relationship. I had a feeling they were since there are so many fundie group photos of them together. 

Who are they?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Who are they?

Duggar and Wissmann friends. The Haights are more recognizable though. The Haights have bio daughters who are grown and very pretty. They were all single until now. Then they have a bunch of younger adopted children some with disabilities and are POC. You’ll see Lindsey, Emily, and Madison Haight at Duggar weddings. They also went skiing with the Duggars a few months ago and attend IBLP stuff. Ok I found a better pic of their whole family:

40E7C746-78AF-463C-9952-66E0F99D2D00.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 8

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Justus? 

5 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

Justus? 

That’s the spelling 🙄 He used to be best friends with Nate Wissmann but I haven’t seen them together as much now that they have girlfriends. 

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

Justus? 

I believe it’s a Biblical name with that spelling. It’s also a German name. It occurs in the upper reaches of my family tree. I didn’t connect it with “Justice” until you questioned the spelling. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

On 6/1/2022 at 9:06 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Is Donald Staddon still single?

6 minutes ago, Jacked said:

Is Donald Staddon still single?

Yes. Donald the oldest son and the two youngest sons are still single. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic