IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 11: Searching for that 90 Day Fiancé

Bethella

10 hours ago, fish_ca said:

Wissmanns are very quiet about it. Nothing on insta yet. Only Nate posted one pic in stories...🤔 time difference matters maybe, it's 4 p.m. here. Let's wait

Screenshot_20221016-130203_Instagram.jpg

• Thank You 2

Why did they need guns at the wedding? We’re they afraid of a runaway bride situation? Was Bill Gothard going to show up? No? Then what’s the point? 

A626654F-5FB3-4782-AB32-BE6AFA6FF10D.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 4
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 12

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Why did they need guns at the wedding?

Absolutely disgusting but - of course - nothing surprising. "So blessed to pose with this semi-automatic (?) gun at my sibling's wedding <3" said no-one ever  a fundie.

• Upvote 9

Lolly Hale went to her younger brother’s wedding over the weekend. It must be Joshua Buckingham. I don’t know the name of his new wife. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

55 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Luke and Catherine are Engaged. A Arndt is getting married. I knew they were still together 

FB_IMG_1666364879597.jpg

Holey Moley.  A Botkinette, Sarah Maxwell, and now an Arndt?!?!?!  I hope the hamsters have been fed and are ready to rock and roll....

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Becky said:

Holey Moley.  A Botkinette, Sarah Maxwell, and now an Arndt?!?!?!  I hope the hamsters have been fed and are ready to rock and roll....

2022 has been a banner year for the older fundies we thought would never marry. 

At least we know Luke’s wedding photography will be very good. 

• Upvote 17

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

2022 has been a banner year for the older fundies we thought would never marry. 

At least we know Luke’s wedding photography will be very good. 

Jana, your move...

• Upvote 18
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 3

I'm like 90% certain I know where that photo is taken and that is a HARD hike. Basically straight up the side of the bluff from the floodplain below. Kudos to them for still looking photogenic.

• Upvote 7

A married Arndt, Maxwell and Botkin! Oh my!

Thank goodness 2022 still has the Toronto Maple Leafs and Toronto Bluejays losing, because otherwise I'd be sure we were headed to the apocalypse.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

On 10/21/2022 at 6:17 PM, browngrl said:

A married Arndt, Maxwell and Botkin! Oh my!

Thank goodness 2022 still has the Toronto Maple Leafs and Toronto Bluejays losing, because otherwise I'd be sure we were headed to the apocalypse.

Actually I think it's the Cleveland baseball team who will win the last world series before the Apocalypse.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Actually I think it's the Cleveland baseball team who will win the last world series before the Apocalypse.

If the Browns make the Super Bowl, then we're really toast!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

Kody's quote "Logan can be a bit high strung". Wtf Kody, this is their marriage announcement in a nationwide magazine. He never ceases to amaze me.  Notice Janelle posted pics of her with Christine, not Kody.

• Upvote 9

On 10/23/2022 at 9:01 PM, Audrey2 said:

Nope, it's totally the Rockies. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/3/2022 at 7:54 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think the oldest Girotti son is a doctor and he’s married to a woman who definitely isn’t fundie. That woman’s sister is married to Christian Slater. So he’s technically not a family member to anyone but the oldest son. He’s his brother in law. 

Christian’s wife follows her on Instagram, so I have great hope that she got a nice gift basket!

Deb has fallen off posting again, I hope she updates soon that Hannah is doing well.

• Upvote 3

On 10/22/2022 at 2:13 AM, RebeccaRay said:

Luke and Catherine are Engaged. A Arndt is getting married. I knew they were still together 

FB_IMG_1666364879597.jpg

No way!! I have so many questions about how this will work, and whether she is joining the groupthink or he is leaving it.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Samuel Washburn married Jasmine McKenzie  on Oct 30th.

Never heard of them. Went lurking on Facebook. Is his family from a Jewish background? Definitely fundie from the looks of them. Still trying to figure out his fiance.

27 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Never heard of them. Went lurking on Facebook. Is his family from a Jewish background? Definitely fundie from the looks of them. Still trying to figure out his fiance.

They are fake Jewish (messianic) Oh I will link an insane thread from a few years ago. Let me go find it. You’ll have an entertaining rabbit hole. 

ETA: have fun!

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

On 11/1/2022 at 9:44 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

They are fake Jewish (messianic) Oh I will link an insane thread from a few years ago. Let me go find it. You’ll have an entertaining rabbit hole. 

ETA: have fun!

OG FJ family craziness.

4 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

OG FJ family craziness.

They seem to have calmed down now. I don’t think Sarah and Steven have contact with Tom. But I’m guessing they have contact with most of the siblings. Especially Abigail and Silas. But the problem now is that a lot of the Lagoy men are in an MLM. And they are working with RF members. They don’t go to RF. But they associate with a few of the members due to the MLM. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic