IGNORED

Jana Duggar 15: Paying her court fine on Duggar time

HerNameIsBuffy

Jason posted a story in his instagram and looks like Joy & Austin are with them in LA. Appears Austin was putting his hand in Chris Hemsworth's on the Avengers block. I know they're on a social media posting pause for Jan, but odd to hide them until now.

Spoiler

image.png.7364d1b4a3dce954aa1ecb67397aa473.png

Edited by Smoochie
fixing spoiler
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

Of course Captain America is their favorite Avenger.

1. American

2. Doesn't know anything about pop culture

3. No premarital sex

4. White cis male

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Smoochie said:

Jason posted a story in his instagram and looks like Joy & Austin are with them in LA. Appears Austin was putting his hand in Chris Hemsworth's on the Avengers block. I know they're on a social media posting pause for Jan, but odd to hide them until now.

Hide contents

image.png.7364d1b4a3dce954aa1ecb67397aa473.png

I think that is Jason and Jana.

• I Agree 2

25 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Of course Captain America is their favorite Avenger.

1. American

2. Doesn't know anything about pop culture

3. No premarital sex

4. White cis male

Good points, but Chris Hemsworth is Thor - so #1 and #3 don’t apply lol

• Confused 1
  • Haha 6

19 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Austin and Joy were tagged in it. 

Then they did a great job keeping out of sight until now. I wonder if they finished the RV or if they flew commercial.

4 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

Plus Thor is a "pagan" god so you think he would be especially taboo for the Duggars. 

Don't forget Thor kissed a girl he wasn't married to. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, JMO said:

I still think that's Jason. I watched the reel twice.

I think Jason was the photographer. I saw James in the back, Jana’s legs, a brief shot of Michelle, and then joy and I think Austin. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2022 at 10:44 AM, Mama Mia said:

Good points, but Chris Hemsworth is Thor - so #1 and #3 don’t apply lol

hahahaha! Oh no! You know what, that is basically the opposite of Captain America so color me shocked.

There are too many Chrises for me to keep them straight, no matter how hard I try.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

On 1/29/2022 at 8:30 PM, Pleiades_06 said:

A rubber is a condom in the States-erasers are on pencils lol

Yes. Learned that one in high school when the new student from England asked the kid next to him if he had a rubber he could borrow. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

The Duggar family bloggers posted a picture of Jana, Joy, James and Michelle at Santa Monica pier. I don’t think Jinger has posted anything about her family visiting, has she?

Edited by Idlewild
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Idlewild said:

The Duggar family bloggers posted a picture of Jana, Joy, James and Michelle at Santa Monica pier. I don’t think Jinger has posted anything about her family visiting, has she?

Nope.   Joy hasn't been posting either about the visit.  

Joy was taking a social media break anyway. It would be amusing to think the Vuolos only allowed them to visit on the condition it was low key social media wise in order to protect their book sales and z list celebrity status. As Jinger normally thinks Jeremy eating a burger or her holding a coffee cup is worth posting, it’s unusual for there to be no pictures. 

Edited by Idlewild
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

Joy was taking a social media break anyway. It would be amusing to think the Vuolos only allowed them to visit on the condition it was low key social media wise in order to protect their book sales and z list celebrity status. As Jinger normally thinks Jeremy eating a burger or her holding a coffee cup is worth posting, it’s unusual for there to be no pictures. 

It is nice to think that some of the Duggar adjacent might realize that the Duggar name is no longer "good for the brand." 

• Upvote 6

38 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

It is nice to think that some of the Duggar adjacent might realize that the Duggar name is no longer "good for the brand." 

Yep.  Once upon a time people would go to their events and stand in line to meet them and get their stupid books signed.  SM would have fans posting pics of selfies when they got to meet a Duggar!

How the mighty have fallen.

• Upvote 5

52 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jeremy posted some pics of him being taken with some of the Duggars photo bombing him. 

Ah yes, the Duggar boys never tire of the ‘rabbit ears’ gag do they??!

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Ah yes, the Duggar boys never tire of the ‘rabbit ears’ gag do they??!

What else do they have? All their imagination was squashed out of them.

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

Jana did not appear to attend Hannah Wissman's bridal shower last weekend. That's the biggest sign to me that there was definitely a courtship with Stephen and it is definitely over.

IMG_9660.thumb.jpg.ef221bc09b32531282bb16bcee278653.jpg

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1

I'm always surprised how much shorter Josie is compared to Jordyn or Mack, who are only about a year or less older than her. I kinda thought preemies would catch up eventually, but she looks completely different to all the other girls, in so many ways, it's so interesting. Do you guys think it's due to genetics in general (she would've been smaller, blonder etc) or mostly because she was born so early?

not bodyshaming her - just genuinly interested.

This is what I’ve read about height. Genetics predetermine a range of height you’ll be when you’re born. So your genetics could say you are going to be between 5’3 and 5’6. And then all the environmental factors come into play. Like were you born a micro premie, were you starved, did you lack certain nutrients, were you exposed to toxins? And that determines if you will be on the lower or higher side of your predetermined height range. So with Josie, my guess is both genetics and being born premature.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 13
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic