IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 20: Popping Popcorn, Waiting for the Bewigged Tiger King....

nelliebelle1197

1 minute ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

RFS2, what do you think about this guy? He is not even connected to RF. Do you really think he has information on anything that is accurate?

Yeah, I am pretty sure he does.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

47 minutes ago, TDHuggies said:

Dang Dan nothing like a little fat shaming! Yes, it is a snark page, but we are still sensitive souls when it comes to kids. Please edit post. 

I have been following you on YouTube since you made the first video about Gwen's plane and have actually watched every video you've made since. I've learned a ton about aviation and the crappy NTSB. I appreciate what you do. I think your snark will sounds too harsh. Your voice is needed to expose this cult and the hypocrisy but without the hate on the kid!

I'm particularly interested in information on what is going on right now. I have dear, sweet friends that are still members and I am SO hopeful that we "truth-bomb" the heck out of them. Share more and as much as you can about what is going on!

Why is his voice needed? He has no connection to RF or to anything outside some aviation videos.

Some people in the aviation interwebs are not impressed:

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/is-dan-gryder-the-biggest-tool-on-aviation-youtube.132633/

He has also done stuff like this:

https://www.avweb.com/news/pilot-arrested-after-airport-incident/

And Dan has been wrong on things about aviation, including that Joe was not qualified to fly that plane when he was.

Edited by nelliebelle1197
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Just now, formergothardite said:

I get why documentary crews want folks like Dan. A guy with a YouTube channel who makes fun of children who have just suffered a traumatic life experience will draw in viewers just as much as Gwen. People love to gawk at train wrecks like that. It is like the Tiger King guy who gave an interview from the bathtub. People love a character who obliviously does stuff we all know is wrong. Won’t be surprised if there are Dan memes. 

I promised my husband I won’t watch the documentary without him, so hopefully we can start it tonight. 

I want the whole world to see it and am annoyed that comments like his will distract. I think he's got some great info that could help but comments like that will detract.  Also, I think you won't be disappointed with the documentary tho! Good, good stuff.. 

1 minute ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Why is his voice needed? He has no connection to RF or to anything outside some aviation videos.

Some people in the aviation interwebs are not impressed:

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/is-dan-gryder-the-biggest-tool-on-aviation-youtube.132633/

He has also done stuff like this:

https://www.avweb.com/news/pilot-arrested-after-airport-incident/

because he has 35,000 followers and knows a lot of people. I think those of us who have loved ones still in this cult, like me, are truly desperate to get the word out. The more voices decrying their evils the better. If it can be done without hate, I want it done. I asked him to edit his post. If he can't or won't then so be it...he should get out of the fight. 

• Upvote 4
  • Bless Your Heart 2
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, TDHuggies said:

because he has 35,000 followers and knows a lot of people. I think those of us who have loved ones still in this cult, like me, are truly desperate to get the word out. The more voices decrying their evils the better. If it can be done without hate, I want it done. I asked him to edit his post. If he can't or won't then so be it...he should get out of the fight. 

Getting the word out by being an asshole, picking on children, and making accusations isn't helpful to any cause. In fact, the opposite is likely true.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, TDHuggies said:

I want the whole world to see it and am annoyed that comments like his will distract. I think he's got some great info that could help but comments like that will detract.  Also, I think you won't be disappointed with the documentary tho! Good, good stuff.. 

35,000 followers is nothing in the world of followers and most of these followers are for aviation. We have more members here. It's just weird that some random pilot jumped in on this and frankly, he does not have the bonafides to discuss cult abuse and religion. And I don't believe they "hacked" his YouTube. We have much more damaging information here and all they have done is troll poorly.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, DanGryder said:

I will monitor this thread for questions/suggestions/what needs clarified/what you dont undertand  or what you want to see next from my channel in terms of topics.  I have a ton of stuff that you are just not going to believe!   

What if I told you that what you need to monitor is not this thread but a person? 

Namely yourself.

Believe it or not Dan, we “undertand” [sic] matters pertaining to RF without any need for you to or any other marginally-literate nobody to come around and mansplain it all to us in mediocre, old, white man fashion.

Additionally, please allow me to suggest you go take a brief look in the mirror before making unnecessary comments about the weight of anyone else - especially not a child!

14 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I get why documentary crews want folks like Dan. A cocky guy with a YouTube channel who makes fun of children who have just suffered a traumatic life experience will draw in viewers just as much as Gwen. People love to gawk at train wrecks like that.

Did you miss the video where Elmer Fudd Dan threw chicken nuggs out the open door of an operating aircraft and published it to his YT?

Pretty sure those projectiles gain momentum on the way down. No pun intended. And that could cause pretty serious injuries. Wonder if there might be laws or regulations against such an act? 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

There is no hate, just the facts.  Take one look at pics and you can see that both David, Michael, and his daughter are fat.  Yes, I said it:  FAT.  Medically you can call this "obese" in the height/weight doctors chart if you want.  Is that a better medical term for you?  I didn't say that the child was a bad person, I just call it like it is.  Its the same that RF did to all for this entire time telling people that they were too fat to attend or participate.  The shaming is a two way street.  They should feel a taste of their own medicine.  You can control and and edit on this forum and that is fine, but I am going to continue to bash the daylights out of this cult on my own channel.  Yes I do have a dog in this fight.   I think we are a tad past being pleasant and courteous with this cult that has destroyed so many lives.  There are no innocents, not even the kids.  These people were all willing participants in a planned and orchestrated money scheme that sacrificed humans and families for greed.  I don't have any empathy for any of them regardless of their age.     

• Move Along 3
  • Fuck You 10
  • Downvote 16
  • I Agree 2

12 minutes ago, TDHuggies said:

But your loved ones know and care about this child he has so viciously attacked. Is it going to help them question things when a person such as Dan becomes one of the faces of criticizing RF? Or will they think that there is no point in listening to people who are so nasty to a child and just dismiss everything?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

13 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Getting the word out by being an asshole, picking on children, and making accusations isn't helpful to any cause. In fact, the opposite is likely true.

FJ:  When all was said and done, more was said than done.

• Move Along 1
  • Fuck You 4
  • Downvote 7
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DanGryder said:

There is no hate, just the facts.  Take one look at pics and you can see that both David, Michael, and his daughter are fat.  Yes, I said it:  FAT.  Medically you can call this "obese" in the height/weight doctors chart if you want.  Is that a better medical term for you?  I didn't say that the child was a bad person, I just call it like it is.  Its the same that RF did to all for this entire time telling people that they were too fat to attend or participate.  The shaming is a two way street.  They should feel a taste of their own medicine.  You can control and and edit on this forum and that is fine, but I am going to continue to bash the daylights out of this cult on my own channel.  Yes I do have a dog in this fight.   I think we are a tad past being pleasant and courteous with this cult that has destroyed so many lives.  There are no innocents, not even the kids.  These people were all willing participants in a planned and orchestrated money scheme that sacrificed humans and families for greed.  I don't have any empathy for any of them regardless of their age.     

This is not how we operate here. Stop it.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 9

3 minutes ago, DanGryder said:

Our rules say leave the kids out of it, and if you are posting here, you WILL follow that rule. This will be your only warning.

Edited by Destiny
missed a space
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 13

9 minutes ago, DanGryder said:

You’re fat too, Elmer Fudd. 

The little Shamblin kid did exactly fucking nothing wrong. She exists in a place where she never asked to be. 

No hate. Just facts. 

With that in mind, you can take a fucking seat now. Or continue showing your ass. Your choice.

Edited by Jacked
  • Upvote 9

Just now, DanGryder said:

FJ:  When all was said and done, more was said than done.

What have you done? Make some YouTube videos on a plane crash that are factually incorrect? Gotten your mug on TV? You know we get press around FJ all the time, right? And you know we don't speak to the press, right?

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, DanGryder said:

They should feel a taste of their own medicine.  

There is something wrong with you. Seriously, you are just as evil as Gwen. You attack a child. An innocent child. As someone raised in an abusive cult fuck you for thinking children choose this. You are an ignorant fool who has no soul. You just want attention and head pats for being a raging asshole. 

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 14
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

Just now, formergothardite said:

But your loved ones know and care about this child he has so viciously attacked. Is it going to help them question things when a person such as Dan becomes one of the faces of criticizing RF? Or will they think that there is no point in listening to people who are so nasty to a child and just dismiss everything?

Should I continue to defend myself for wanting him to keep talking but without the hate at the kid? That IS what I said...tell us what you have, but stop going after the kid. I feel like there's a ton more to discuss today! 

7 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

35,000 followers is nothing in the world of followers and most of these followers are for aviation. We have more members here. It's just weird that some random pilot jumped in on this and frankly, he does not have the bonafides to discuss cult abuse and religion. And I don't believe they "hacked" his YouTube. We have much more damaging information here and all they have done is troll poorly.

I agree. I watch TONS of aviation related videos on Youtube, and even after watching one of his that was linked here, Youtube has not once recommended one of his videos to me. Which makes me think that his "reach" is perhaps not as great as he thinks. And fat shaming a child? NOT COOL. 

Dude. If you have actual information to discuss, do it. Show proof of what you're alleging. But have some class and quit breaking the few rules we have here.

If you're just posting here in an attempt to "go viral" and promote your youtube channel, GTFO.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

Just now, TDHuggies said:

Should I continue to defend myself for wanting him to keep talking but without the hate at the kid? That IS what I said...tell us what you have, but stop going after the kid. I feel like there's a ton more to discuss today! 

I don't believe he really has anything but conjecture and conversations with a few disgruntle members. Someone like Dan Gryder will never be your hero in this.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, TDHuggies said:

Our goal is the complete collapse of RF and doors permanently closed.  The end is near.  I am 10 pounds overweight but I can still out run or out swim you.  Please call me fat if that helps you, I'm ok with that.  As far as the rest, anyone can take one look and see from the pics who is fat and who is not...every one of you took one look and had the same thought.  wow, that's a lot of fat.  

• Upvote 1
  • Move Along 3
  • Fuck You 2
  • Downvote 17
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

8 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I don't believe he really has anything but conjecture and conversations with a few disgruntle members. Someone like Dan Gryder will never be your hero in this.

Opinion duly noted. As I said, if he can't comply then so be it...he's out. 

People! Stop quoting me! lol I'm not that interesting or divisive am I? j/k quote away.

Anyway, Moving on. 

I felt like the documentary got more correct than I expected. I wish there were more episodes than just two more coming in January. Each subject could have been an episode in and of itself. Also, the information on "Sarah" and Michael was pretty damning and I don't know how people still in the church are going to explain that away.  I know everyone heard rumors but hearing it from "Sarah" herself really makes it harder for them to ignore. 

Edited by TDHuggies
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, TDHuggies said:

Opinion duly noted. As I said, if he can't comply then so be it...he's out. 

People! Stop quoting me! lol I'm not that interesting or divisive am I? 

Anyway, Moving on. 

I felt like the documentary got more correct than I expected. I wish there were more episodes than just two more coming in January. Each subject could have been an episode in and of itself. Also, the information on "Sarah" and Michael was pretty damning and I don't know how people still in the church are going to explain that away.  I know everyone heard rumors but hearing it from "Sarah" herself really makes it harder for them to ignore. 

I still don't feel like it ever got to the core of how Weigh Down became a church though.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, DanGryder said:

Our goal is the complete collapse of RF and doors permanently closed.  The end is near.  I am 10 pounds overweight but I can still out run or out swim you.  Please call me fat if that helps you, I'm ok with that.  As far as the rest, anyone can take one look and see from the pics who is fat and who is not...every one of you took one look and had the same thought.  wow, that's a lot of fat.  

Attacking a child is not going to collapse RF. It will, however, make anyone who knows about it question any credibility you might have had. 

Be a better person, dude. Focus on the issues and as our rules say - leave the kids out of it.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

Just now, nelliebelle1197 said:

I still don't feel like it ever got to the core of how Weigh Down became a church though.

Yeah, SO much more could have been discussed. I mean, I'm happy to have what we have and that they are definitely doing a good hit piece but I too wanted more about the start of the church. 

• Upvote 3

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet (stupid jobs!) but it didn't really sound like there was anything in there we didn't already know. Is that a fair assessment?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Just now, Alisamer said:

Attacking a child is not going to collapse RF. It will, however, make anyone who knows about it question any credibility you might have had. 

Be a better person, dude. Focus on the issues and as our rules say - leave the kids out of it.

Leaving the kids out of it became "not" an option a long time ago.  The kids are the ones that will suffer a lifetime over this but I didn't do it, I just said that anyone involved should see how bad this church/cult is and get out as best they can and try to protect whatever they have left.  There is more death left to go, its not going to get better from here.  The end days of the final collapse are going to be bad all the way around.  Cults never end well.    

• Upvote 1
  • Move Along 4
  • Fuck You 1
  • Downvote 13

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet (stupid jobs!) but it didn't really sound like there was anything in there we didn't already know. Is that a fair assessment?

Well some of the info about Joe Lara was new news to me. But overall, no, nothing earth-shaking new. Just nice to see it as accurate as it was.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic