IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 21: Breeding Another Generation of Antivaxers & Conspiracy Theorists

Bethella

39 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

Technically the baby could be a trans girl. 

I hope not - for the poor child's sake! 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

Chloe from Chloeandbeans is pregnant with baby 9, due in february. Her twins just had their first birthday.

She is not really fundie i dont think (more like hippy-ish, they used to un-school and be vegans, thankfully she droped that and they are in school now. I am unsure if they are even christians, if they are they keep it under wraps) but has been mentioned before here with her previous pregnancy so i think its fine to mention it.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

1 minute ago, VBOY9977 said:

Anna Duggar had Madyson Lily on October 23rd

Hide contents

292F73C7-924A-46D4-A112-19BE679F9A04.thumb.jpeg.22bc4af8fb283ca923948e6843dc2921.jpeg

Madyson? After her husband was caught on Ashley Madison? Poor choice. She thought the y would throw everyone off 🙄

• Upvote 11
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

Is there a chance she doesn‘t know (didn’t wanna know) on which website he got his sex partners? In the end it just matters that he cheated and in their culture it was Anna‘s fault and not Josh‘s. This would explain the name.

• Upvote 6

I can’t believe they went for “Madyson” when there are TONS of M-names for girls out there. Even “Madelyn” would have been better.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 8

You did Turdanna. You out terrible named Spurgeon.

(terrible for them specifically. I don't have anything against the name for people who weren't very publicly caught on the cheating website) 

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 9

I can understand why a person who'd been cheated on might want to extract some revenge on the cheating spouse but why deliberately involve a child? I hope I'm wrong about Anna's intentions because otherwise, one day that poor child will  get on the internet and see the connection between their name and their father's actions. What a thing to realize that your name might have only been an act of revenge on a cheating spouse. Yikes.

Edited by browngrl
corrected a typo
  • Upvote 12

Oh wow. That's....that's a choice for a first name. 

Suzette Keller's first name is actually Lillie, so it's nice that she got a grandkid named for her. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

23 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

I can’t believe they went for “Madyson” when there are TONS of M-names for girls out there. Even “Madelyn” would have been better.

I agree. If she wants a girl Nick named Maddie, Madelyn Lily would have been a much better choice. 

• Upvote 9

Well, luckily they put that yellow flower on her head.  Otherwise, i'd have had no idea that poor child was a girl.  s/

and the name.....Rufus Bless.  Poor child indeed.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

Anna only put it in her Instagram stories because it will be gone in 24 hours and no one can comment. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Duggar instagram will share the post in their stories too. That way no one can comment. 

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Anna only put it in her Instagram stories because it will be gone in 24 hours and no one can comment. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Duggar instagram will share the post in their stories too. That way no one can comment. 

She put a post up too.  Well, we were all speculating that she had the baby already.   Poor kid. She looks like the rest of the Smuggers too. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

2 minutes ago, JMO said:

She put a post up too.  Well, we were all speculating that she had the baby already.   Poor kid. She looks like the rest of the Smuggers too. 

Thank you. The comments are still on. I bet they will be turned off soon. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Thank you. The comments are still on. I bet they will be turned off soon. 

She has limited her comments, so only people she follows can comment. So far only Claire has. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

She has limited her comments, so only people she follows can comment. So far only Claire has. 

Oh ok. Then she probably won’t turn them off. She won’t get negative comments from the people she follows. 

• Upvote 2

Rather than a deliberate reference, this choice of name seems like evidence of just how deeply in denial Anna really is.  

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 8

I guess she is over the cheating scandal? it does seem minor now compared with the new scandal. She probably wishes he was cheating with adult women this time around too.

To be honest i am surprised she didnt use Madyson before. Seem like a name someone who choose Mackynzie would like.

• Upvote 2

I'm floored by the name choice. That's one kid who's going to be "WTF?!?" about her own name when she's an adult and finds out...more info. 

• Upvote 10

Is she really that...clueless? Ignorant? Blind? 

WTH would you name your child Madysen (bad spelling and all) when her father was caught using a web site by that name to cheat on her mother? (As you all have already mentioned/asked/head exploder about). 

I wanted to think Anna was smarter than she was portrayed but with this...she checked anything resembling a brain when she married the sex pest. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

Now that we have the info on poor Madyson, I'll probably start a new thread tonight or tomorrow. 

Does anyone have updates on:

• Heidi (Daming) Hopkins, due in October
  • Haley (Long) Ramm, due in November
  • Katelin (Day) Rebsh, due in November
  • Ashley Salyer, due in November
  • Laura Ohlman, due in November

24 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Now that we have the info on poor Madyson, I'll probably start a new thread tonight or tomorrow. 

Last I saw on instagram, Ashley was still pregnant and showing off her bump. I bet she well have the baby in the next week. She’s due soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I can't believe they named their daughter Madyson!

I feel like there is a lot of elitism, judgment, and maybe even cultural ignorance surrounding names like Mackynzie Renee, Finley Marie, Maci Jo, etc. I don't care that it's a last name and spelled funny.

I care that it's name connected to one of her father's many scandals and use of the Ashley Madison website. Ashley Madison was a site that catered to men cheating on their wives and Josh is the most famous patron of that website.

Shaking my head.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

Katelin Day 's due date is around thanksgiving, she's still pregnant november the 16th.....

• Thank You 1

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic