IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 21: Breeding Another Generation of Antivaxers & Conspiracy Theorists

Bethella

9 hours ago, NCLunaLovegoodFan said:

Nathaniel and Abby Darnell  had their first, daughter Patience Hope, born Fri. 

Gag. I'm still shocked Natty found a girl willing to marry up with him, never mind them reproducing. 

That poor baby girl. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 14

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I bet Natty is pissed it's a girl. 

Yes, no Natty Jr. for sure. He seems like the type to be pissed about that. 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, NCLunaLovegoodFan said:

Yes, no Natty Jr. for sure. He seems like the type to be pissed about that. 

He is probably planning No.2 already so he can have his boy!

• I Agree 10

The Kirklands of Tiny Notes from Home are having their first girl after 6 boys. 

The gender reveal vlog  rubs me the wrong way. Way to make your first 6 kids feel like disappointments (she's been hoping for a girl since baby #1).

I also find it funny that "God told" Lindsay in a revelation that she was pregnant with a girl around baby #5 and God was obviously wrong. Same thing happened to Erin Paine and this girl pregnancy that God convinced her was a boy. Maybe stop turning your own wishes into God's voice. 

(Baby talk starts around 4:15)

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Farmschool_mama Clara just announced #13. 

Of course. She won’t stop until she hits menopause. 

• Upvote 7

59 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

Hasn*t she usually given birth by the time the youngest hits one? :bangheaddesk: 

Her kids are pretty closely spaced. Her last child just turned one I think. And she always announces pregnancies well into the pregnancy. So I would guess she’s due within the next 3 months. But that’s just a guess based on past behaviors.

• Upvote 6

Just came over to share the same.. Someone in her comments wished Lydia(i believe) a Happy 1st birthday yesterday.. so not Irish Twins this time

• Upvote 2

Gutted my Instagram got hacked. Clara was secretly my favourite to follow. Cannot see her posts anymore 😔. But tbh I thought she would of just posted #13 after delivery so I'm shocked she hasn't delivered yet because she loves her 11-13 month spacings

13 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

Is she really only 32?? She could easily have 5 or 6 more kids. Heck, she could be our first 20-kidder on FJ. Rufus bless...

I wouldn’t be surprised if she did achieve it. She seems obsessed with having babies and being a mom of many. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, usedbicycle said:

The Kirklands of Tiny Notes from Home are having their first girl after 6 boys. 

The gender reveal vlog  rubs me the wrong way. Way to make your first 6 kids feel like disappointments (she's been hoping for a girl since baby #1).

I also find it funny that "God told" Lindsay in a revelation that she was pregnant with a girl around baby #5 and God was obviously wrong. Same thing happened to Erin Paine and this girl pregnancy that God convinced her was a boy. Maybe stop turning your own wishes into God's voice. 

(Baby talk starts around 4:15)

I think it is good that she is honest about hoping for a girl. I think it is more common than you might think to hope for a certain sex. I must admit that when I expected our second I was hoping for a girl cause we had a boy already. But I don’t think I would have loved a boy any less. I guess I kind of understand Lindsay. And I don’t think the Kirklands will stop having babies after this one. THAT would be kind of sad cause in my opinion that would show just how important that girl was. It wouldn’t surprise me if the Websters would have, say, two-three more girls before stopping, but if the next one would be a boy then that would be it. I guess we will see about that.

Btw, we did have a third child and that time we didn’t find out the sex (unlike with the first two). I was convinced I was expecting a boy but it was a girl.

• Bless Your Heart 1

It's probably not a good idea to tell your kids you want kids of the other sex. It's one of those things that it's okay to admit to yourself, but probably not something you should share too much. It's not something I would chose to burden my kids with if I had any. Yes, it's an honest feeling, but one that should be probably dealt with privately so it doesn't hurt the kid/s.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

My dad never admitted he wanted me to be a boy. He said he “thought” I was going to be a boy. My mom said he was so sure. Even though there was no way to know back then. I think he wanted me to be a boy since he already had a girl. But he wouldn’t ever admit to it. Which is fine. I don’t think I would have been all that hurt if he had because he never treated me bad. I could see a child who felt ignored, mistreated, or neglected would feel very hurt if they learned their parent wanted the opposite sex. I probably wouldn’t risk letting my child know while they are young. They can probably understand better when they are older. I personally didn’t have a preference. I’m happy I have boys though.

• Upvote 4

I was happy when we had the two boys and I assumed we’d have a third boy when we decided to have our last baby… everyone assumed we ‘tried’ for a girl and it irked me. I’d have been happy with any healthy baby and I was and now I have a drama Queen of epic proportions and wouldn’t change it for the world… but a quiet easy boy would have been Benjamin… but anyways 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1

19 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

I was happy when we had the two boys and I assumed we’d have a third boy when we decided to have our last baby… everyone assumed we ‘tried’ for a girl and it irked me. I’d have been happy with any healthy baby and I was and now I have a drama Queen of epic proportions and wouldn’t change it for the world… but a quiet easy boy would have been Benjamin… but anyways 😂

Everyone assumed I wanted a girl with my second since I already had a boy. I didn’t find out the sex. Everyone asked constantly if I wanted a girl. No one believed me that I didn’t care much either way. There were positives for both. My husband always wanted a brother as a kid but had sisters. So if I had another boy, my husband could raise brothers. Plus I liked the idea of reusing clothing. Even though I tried to find a lot of unisex clothing. And if I had a girl, I could experience raising both sexes. Which sounded fun. So either way would be great. That’s why I didn’t really have a preference. I love having boys, but I’m sure I would’ve loved having a boy and girl too. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

On 11/14/2021 at 10:17 AM, anjulibai said:

I bet Natty is pissed it's a girl. 

His wife is young enough that he probably thinks they'll have plenty more.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her kids are pretty closely spaced. Her last child just turned one I think. And she always announces pregnancies well into the pregnancy. So I would guess she’s due within the next 3 months. But that’s just a guess based on past behaviors.

Do we know all her spacings? She says 13 kids in 14 years on the instagram heading. Which is just mindblowing. Goodness I hope she eats well and healthily.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, medimus said:

Do we know all her spacings? She says 13 kids in 14 years on the instagram heading. Which is just mindblowing. Goodness I hope she eats well and healthily.

Yep

1 Landon: April 3 2007

2 Brayden: February 29 2008

3 Liam: April 20 2010

4 Abigail: February 7 2011

5 Noah: November 30 2012

6 Owen: December 16 2013

7 Olivia: November 28 2014

8 Finn: December 23 2015

9 Amelia: September 4 2017

10 Theodore: December 11 2018

11 Elliot: December 1 2019

12 Lydia: November 14 2020

I think that makes 5 sets of Irish twins, including 2 in a row with her 11th and 12th kids. Also, the biggest age gap is between # 2 and #3 with over 2 years, but I think she wrote on one of her Love What Matters blog posts that she did use birth control during that time. I’ll try to find it. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 5

Clara is a lunatic. I wish this announcement was a surprise.

She's probably quite far along. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if she were already in labor. Her comment about the anxious excitement in the household sounds a lot like everyone is anticipating the baby any day. So, my bold prediction is that she will have the baby before the end of the year, and possibly even by the end of the damned week. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

17 hours ago, usedbicycle said:

I also find it funny that "God told" Lindsay in a revelation that she was pregnant with a girl around baby #5 and God was obviously wrong. 

Technically the baby could be a trans girl. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 2

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic