IGNORED

Jana Duggar 12: Will She or Won't She?

nelliebelle1197

I saw a post on Hollywood Gossip today (Facebook knows me too well) that says they think Jana has dumped Stephen because she took a trip to LA without him. I don't see a mention of it here yet so I thought I'd see what people thought! 

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, bean said:

I saw a post on Hollywood Gossip today (Facebook knows me too well) that says they think Jana has dumped Stephen because she took a trip to LA without him. I don't see a mention of it here yet so I thought I'd see what people thought! 

Who knows? If they are courting it has gone on FOREVER!!!! Not sure if we’ll ever know what the truth about their relationship is/was. But she’s not currently with her family on their cross country trip, might be a sign she’s with Stephen, might mean she’s found some new independence 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, kbohn23 said:

Who knows? If they are courting it has gone on FOREVER!!!! Not sure if we’ll ever know what the truth about their relationship is/was. But she’s not currently with her family on their cross country trip, might be a sign she’s with Stephen, might mean she’s found some new independence 🤷🏻‍♀️

Might be a sign she’s expected to take care of the big house, the M kids, and whoever else drops in.

ETA - Maybe she didn’t want to miss harvest time in her garden.

Edited by QuiverFullofBooks
Added something
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Might be a sign she’s expected to take care of the big house, the M kids, and whoever else drops in.

ETA - Maybe she didn’t want to miss harvest time in her garden.

None of the adult kids are on the trip. Which seemed unusual for the Duggar’s. Not just unusual because Jana is a grown woman - but none of the single barely legal sons either. Or any of the married couples. And not the M kids. I hope for the kids sake it’s nice for them, things have to have been very stressful lately. 

I said it before, but Janas long trip and clothing and hair spruce up sure looked like the fundie version of Instagram thirst trapping after a break-up. Of course the “break-up” could of been more with being under her parents umbrella- and flaunting that. Either because she’s now engaged, or just because she realized she’s over 30 and stressing about dressing to mollify mom and dad is silly and trivial when you have a pedo brother in jail. 

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, bean said:

The possibility of them no longer being a couple came up on 8/29 - page 15 of this thread, one of Stephen’s sisters no longer following Jana on Instagram & Jana wearing pants in Las Vegas + the LA trip were mooted as possible clues of a break up.

Personally I’m convinced that they were ‘getting to know each other’ in fundie speak (the pre courtship phase) up to this past summer, but have no idea whether they’ve progressed beyond that or gone their separate ways, whenever I see this thread get even lukewarm I hop in to see if there’s news.

• Upvote 5

My boyfriend set a budget for our wedding rings and my engagement ring, then let me choose it. I picked a local jeweller to make it, but unfortunately they made it with the wrong stone. I asked for sapphire and they made one with spinel. So currently mine is being remade and they sell the spinel ring to someone else

This is the ring with the wrong stone

Screenshot_20210923-000905_1.jpg.c2f028863449bd438ca5a9f8c2019b5c.jpg

(usually I'm a lurker and I have no idea how to put this in a spoiler. sorry)

In my country, engagement ring is not the norm but it just become popular in the past 20 years or so. A set of jewelry as a "bridal gift" is more common, so a ring might be a part of that set.

Maybe because in my country a "proposal" is done in front of both of your families and you won't be considered engaged unless you did it. (Kinda like our fundies, no?) Usually by that time, the wedding preparation is already underway. We'll have our proposal/engagement party a week before our wedding.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 14

My husband got me an anniversary ring? I guess they call it for our 25th. It's three big (to me anyway) lab diamonds in a cluster. I knew he wanted to do this beforehand and I said if you do please don't buy diamonds it'll cost a fortune. So he got the lab kind and it is so pretty but crazy impractical. I only wear it occasionally, like out to dinner or something. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

I’m wondering if the Jana/Stephen pairing was more of an arranged match that went sideways than a love match. Jana was first seen at their house many months ago, so you’d think there would have been a wedding by now…especially since Pest’s trial is scheduled for Nov.  

I think if they were try in love they’d be married already. 🤔

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It seems like Jer and Hannah are still together. If they did break up, the wedding will be awkward for them. 

But they never gave each other heart pieces so it’s all good! /s

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I thought a FJ poster who knows the family confirmed both the Jer and Hannah and the Stephen and Jana relationships several months ago.  I am curious about what happened with Jana/Stephen.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

10 minutes ago, fundiefriday said:

I thought a FJ poster who knows the family confirmed both the Jer and Hannah and the Stephen and Jana relationships several months ago.  I am curious about what happened with Jana/Stephen.  

i think it was frozensmile who was our insider but I can't remember but there was a definitely some confirmation from a confirmed insider.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, fundiefriday said:

Yes. @Marionette confirmed both couples, but that was right after Justin’s wedding at the end of February. Things could have fizzled out by now. Or not. I’m also curious.

2 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

i think it was frozensmile who was our insider but I can't remember but there was a definitely some confirmation from a confirmed insider.

@FrozenSmile hadn’t heard about these latest courtships. She was as surprised as the rest of us.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, justmy2cents said:

Yes. @Marionette confirmed both couples, but that was right after Justin’s wedding at the end of February. Things could have fizzled out by now. Or not. I’m also curious.

@FrozenSmile hadn’t heard about these latest courtships. She was as surprised as the rest of us.

ahhh then I can not remember who it was then but now that I see marionette's name I remember she is another person on here that knows them. :) I wonder if frozensmile and marionette know (of) each other :)

• Upvote 3

On 9/5/2021 at 10:48 AM, AussieKrissy said:

I’m trying to convince all my friends to wear matching outfits on our holidays. It breaks my heart that I’m the only one that thinks that’s the pinnacle of cool and fun. They’re like gtfo with your matching shit. Lucky I love them. But I wants some sweet arse matching Hawaiian 🌺 print  moo moo dresses. Should really google that because I know that’s not how it’s spelt. Lol

If you are anywhere near Brisbane, you need to meet my SIL.

• Love 1

Just now, nelliebelle1197 said:

If you are anywhere near Brisbane, you need to meet my SIL.

all blue here not a maroon but your SIL sounds like a cane toad I would love to meet lol 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

all blue here not a maroon but your SIL sounds like a cane toad I would love to meet lol 

She made us dress alike for photos last time I was there! 

She made us dress alike for days last time I was there. She’d totally be down for anything fun ;)

• Love 1

58 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

She made us dress alike for photos last time I was there! 

She made us dress alike for days last time I was there. She’d totally be down for anything fun ;)

She sounds awesome. 

• I Agree 1
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, Smash! said:

Just wondering if @Marionette is verified?

Nope. I am helping with that task right now and so if she wants to do it, she can contact me.

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

She sounds awesome. 

I totally repeated myself all over that post!

Edited by nelliebelle1197
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

None of the adult kids are on the trip.

Then who's minding the ones who are on the trip???  Mechelle and the Boob certainly don't know how🤣

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

53 minutes ago, gustava said:

Then who's minding the ones who are on the trip???  Mechelle and the Boob certainly don't know how🤣

Agreed, but technically those not on the trip are all adults/over 18, so I guess that an older buddy is watching over them. The only adults not married now are Jana, James, Jason and Jer. 

• Upvote 1

The Duggars went to family camp with the Bontragers, Bowerses, and Wissmanns early September.  I’m guessing after the camp, they went to my Rushmore. They had already driven north for camp. They probably just kept going. 

• Upvote 7

I wonder if neither Jana or Stephen want to relocate and that's a major issue/deal breaker.  Jana said that she'd move for the right person in an interview last year but saying it and actually doing it are very different things.  Everyone in her family lives in NWA except Jinger and Justin so I can definitely see her being afraid to move.

• Upvote 7

If both Jer and Jana fizzled out, there's a possibility that as the Smuggar case keeps going, the Wissmans decided to peace out as they don't want to tarnish their reputation?

• Upvote 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic