IGNORED

Jana Duggar 12: Will She or Won't She?

nelliebelle1197

3 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Joy has worn pants before.

I doubt Michelle will wear pants. She doesn't like them.

When? Not counting sweats/PJs/exercise pants.

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 3

4 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

When? Not counting sweats/PJs/exercise pants.

I guess not, although I don't understand why those don't count. They count in my eyes.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 10

3 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

There have been lots of shots of her on trips where it appears to just be her and Laura. There may be some male relative lurking somewhere in the same town — but often it seems they are on their own. 

She sure seems to be gearing up for something. Either a wedding, opening a business — or the more restrained, modest maiden version of the looking extra hot girls night out clubbing Instagram shoot that happens after a break-up. 

I just remember that last year they did that trip to Las Vegas and everyone was yas girl… Then Jim Bob appeared out as the chaperone. Then this trip 2 brothers are with her. 
I just hope that they cut loose in Vegas with a few margaritass!! 😂😂😂

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She never followed Stephen and I assumed that was on purpose. Jana does follow the shared Instagram if Alaythia, Susannah, and Hannah about modest clothing. 

Jill and Joy are still following Stephen's locked private account. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

19 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Jill and Joy are still following Stephen's locked private account. 

Ahh yes, the account he put a fake name on when it was leaked that he and Jana were together. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

On 9/1/2021 at 5:25 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I guess not, although I don't understand why those don't count. They count in my eyes.

I guess I was just trying to ask whether or not she had chosen an outfit where she wore pants just because, and not for a certain functionality, just for fashion. I only ever see her in jean skirts or a dress which is fine if she's more comfortable in but it does make me wonder why they're all suddenly wearing jeans etc now. I don't think it's because they only ever felt comfortable in dresses if they're all doing it now in their mid-late 20's and early 30's.

• Upvote 3

I have to say, Jana wearing pants at 31 after all her younger sisters already have isn’t brave or anything. It just shows me that Jana doesn’t think much for herself or stray from her parents’ beliefs. It’s pretty easy to wear pants after everyone else in the family has. Being the first is the hardest in my opinion. 

• Upvote 29
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have to say, Jana wearing pants at 31 after all her younger sisters already have isn’t brave or anything. It just shows me that Jana doesn’t think much for herself or stray from her parents’ beliefs. It’s pretty easy to wear pants after everyone else in the family has. Being the first is the hardest in my opinion. 

I will give her a little credit for being the first daughter still under her father’s total control to be publicly photographed in pants. However, SHE IS THIRTY ONE AND 3/4 YEARS OLD!

• Upvote 19
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I will give her a little credit for being the first daughter still under her father’s total control to be publicly photographed in pants. However, SHE IS THIRTY ONE AND 3/4 YEARS OLD!

UGH PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT! My birthday is right around hers and last night my husband was teasing me that I am SO CLOSE to 32 and I was happily being ignorant about only being 31 and 1/2 but now that you said 3/4 I feel like you're taking his side! HOW COULD YOU!?!?!?!?!??

(I am joking and am not uncomfortable with turning 32, but it will be my third covid birthday the way things are going right now and that is what makes me very sad)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • Love 12

2 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

UGH PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT! My birthday is right around hers and last night my husband was teasing me that I am SO CLOSE to 32 and I was happily being ignorant about only being 31 and 1/2 but now that you said 3/4 I feel like you're taking his side! HOW COULD YOU!?!?!?!?!??

(I am joking and am not uncomfortable with turning 32, but it will be my third covid birthday the way things are going right now and that is what makes me very sad)

Sorry…my son turned 31 last week. I just can’t tell you the differenceS between his life and Jana’s. He’s been making his own adult decisions for over 10 years, even when he lived in our home. It’s weird that in 2021 a woman of Jana’s age gets kudos for wearing pants. How about she get herself a job, where she gets the paycheck and uses it to move out and be an adult. How is this not a cult?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I don't know if they intended it, but Jana wearing pants hasn't made people forget about her brother's crimes.

At this point, and I suspect until after the trial, any news items about the Duggars will include a reference to Josh's alleged crimes. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

37 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I don't know if they intended it, but Jana wearing pants hasn't made people forget about her brother's crimes.

I know this might have been meant as funny, but ITRW, ladies wear pants and almost ALL  people Hate pedophiles. 

• Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

At this point, and I suspect until after the trial, any news items about the Duggars will include a reference to Josh's alleged crimes. 

I hope that the Duggars will always be remembered as Josh Duggar’s parents. And not just as a big Christian family that was on TLC. I hope this shit haunts them. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 3

44 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hope that the Duggars will always be remembered as Josh Duggar’s parents. And not just as a big Christian family that was on TLC. I hope this shit haunts them. 

I don't think I would be quite so vindictive about Jim Bob and Michelle if it hadn't been for the way they minimized Josh's actions, while pimping Josh's victims out to television interviews.  His parents showed their priorities, and girl children are pretty far down the list. 

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 16

5 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

I don't think I would be quite so vindictive about Jim Bob and Michelle if it hadn't been for the way they minimized Josh's actions, while pimping Josh's victims out to television interviews.  His parents showed their priorities, and girl children are pretty far down the list. 

And the sheer Audacity of selling your family, lifestyle, values and beliefs as being SUPERIOR to those of society in general. JB actually made fun of education as being a waste of time and money. That smug asshole deserves all the negativity and lousy outcomes that come his way. Politics was a perfect career for him. I do not believe that JB is squeaky clean-

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I know this might have been meant as funny, but ITRW, ladies wear pants and almost ALL  people Hate pedophiles. 

I meant if they were hoping allowing her to wear pants (or get married if she was headed that way) would function as a distraction, they were woefully mistaken. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Edited by AussieKrissy
Edit to add because clumsy fingers. Possible thread title right here. Lol
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I meant if they were hoping allowing her to wear pants (or get married if she was headed that way) would function as a distraction, they were woefully mistaken. 

True, but they don’t generally live in the real world as we know it.

• Upvote 5

Do Jana and Laura both have matching black hats? I think that is cute. I want Jana happy and hope she can find happiness away from JB &Michelle. It is very sad that all of them have to fear JB giving them the Jill treatment. Michelle didn’t raise the kids. I don’t like speculating. Not everyone has to get married. Many fundie girls don’t and many of them marry much later than their siblings/peers so again, I don’t like speculating. I just find it interesting if they chose to get matching hats.

@SassyPants If Jana does not play by JB rules, she will not be able to see the kids she raised. JB has treated Jill terribly. 

JB only cares about protecting the Duggar last name and doesn’t care about his daughters.

8164F850-742C-4BF3-A24A-0697C0668B4D.thumb.jpeg.706556797462eb2c948ffb1e3fe08ffe.jpeg

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Isn't that Jinger in the similar hat?

Yes, Jinger is wearing a blue hat but Laura is holding a black hat. 

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't read a single thing into that.  Especially since doing so or even hinting at it is against our rules.   

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 8

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic