IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 16: Remnant after Gwen [Gwen and other RF leaders dead in plane crash]

Destiny

A little late for the thread drift, but I’ve watched the Prisoner series probably a good half dozen times since I was a teenager and I’m so happy to see it mentioned and recommended here! 

I’d never heard of RF or WD before finding the plane crash thread last weekend and this is all fascinating/horrifying. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

6 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Well this is just weird. Would they go so far to forge documents? 

I can imagine people have done this for insurance purposes hoping to get away with it, but publicly?   Idk.  Just weird is right.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

2 minutes ago, freefromthin said:

This one show footage of the lady organizing the event that Gwen was supposed to attend.

Someone needs to get whomever said that a dictionary.  

• I Agree 9

17 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I can imagine people have done this for insurance purposes hoping to get away with it, but publicly?   Idk.  Just weird is right.

Would it be a HIPAA violation for the doctor to confirm that is his signature? I would think that the family would give permission for him confirm Joe had the proper medical certification. But then why isn’t it in the system? There are layers of weirdness here and it all seems sketchy. Are they having members question things and is this an elaborate performance to create their own narrative? 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

33 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Well this is just weird. Would they go so far to forge documents? 

They absolutely would to save face. And in attempt to manipulate the narrative. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Jacked said:

They absolutely would to save face. And in attempt to manipulate the narrative. 

I get that they would do that for their cult, but they can't manipulate the narrative for the general public once the report comes out.  He either had the appropriate credentials to fly or he didn't, the accident investigation isn't going to be fooled with forged documents.  

I believe they're more than shady enough to try, but are they dumb enough to think it will work with the public?

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

...but are they dumb enough to think it will work with the public?

Previous actions by RF show this group thinks they can pull the wool over anyone’s eyes. Especially in regard to the child abuse murder of the precious little Smith boy from Atlanta. What puzzles me is why RF brass thinks everyone is dumb enough to succumb to their deceit. However, Trump supporting narcissists usually aren’t nearly as intelligent as they think.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I get that they would do that for their cult, but they can't manipulate the narrative for the general public once the report comes out.  He either had the appropriate credentials to fly or he didn't, the accident investigation isn't going to be fooled with forged documents.  

I believe they're more than shady enough to try, but are they dumb enough to think it will work with the public?

You're thinking they have to make it work with the public - they don't.

This is MORE than enough to convince their members. Seriously - more than enough. From this point on, what the FAA says will mean absolutely NOTHING to the membership. It will be Satan attacking Joe because he was such a godly Saint. They will call it persecution and use it as proof that they're following God. It will be more evidence of the "us vs them" narrative that keeps RF running.

And in a year, when this blows over - and it will - they will be back to business as normal. They get the majority of their members through WD classes, and it seems that most people get to WD classes via current RF members. They're good at targeting the weak and vulnerable, and those people who desperately want guidance and friends will ignore the red flags from the crash that pop up on a google search. Why? Because they'll meet WD and RF members who are so wonderful and amazing that it HAS to be real. 

It doesn't matter what the public thinks. RF membership will buy this hook, line, and sinker.

Edited by Blue
  • Upvote 14
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 3

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

You're thinking they have to make it work with the public - they don't.

This is MORE than enough to convince their members. Seriously - more than enough. From this point on, what the FAA says will mean absolutely NOTHING to the membership. It will be Satan attacking Joe because he was such a godly Saint. They will call it persecution and use it as proof that they're following God. It will be more evidence of the "us vs them" narrative that keeps RF running.

And in a year, when this blows over - and it will - they will be back to business as normal. They get the majority of their members through WD classes, and it seems that most people get to WD classes via current RF members. They're good at targeting the weak and vulnerable, and those people who desperately want guidance and friends will ignore the red flags from the crash that pop up on a google search. Why? Because they'll meet WD and RF members who are so wonderful and amazing that it HAS to be real. 

It doesn't matter what the public thinks. RF membership will buy this hook, line, and sinker.

Well, that is not creepy as hell or anything.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 14

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Even if he has very recently gotten his medical certification, it has been expired for years and he has been flying. So there can be no dispute that Joe flew while not properly licensed. It seems rather scary that he was able to do that.

But RF seems to create their own reality so they will just keep saying he was licensed even if the official report shows he wasn’t. 

Since they're on the MAGA bandwagon now, I guess the FAA might be considered "Deep State".

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, freefromthin said:

This one show footage of the lady organizing the event that Gwen was supposed to attend.

For someone who has never met Gwen "personally in person," she sure has a lot of nice things to say about her.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

Oh dear, I reckon if both me and hubby died at the same time  anyone else would have a hard time locating our medical documents from two years ago. 

Maybe we should get more organized. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I found something! 
This article actually talks about a situation similar to the Lara incident.

It seems like it would be super easy to make the licenses a scannable card that pilots have to scan before even hitting the tarmac or upon entry at the airport. How can this not be easy?

Maybe AOPA (Aircraft Owners and Pilots Assoc) lobbying is against it?

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Oh dear, I reckon if both me and hubby died at the same time  anyone else would have a hard time locating our medical documents from two years ago. 

Maybe we should get more organized. 

You know who is super organized about preparing for death?  @Destiny.  Well, my death anyway.  When I was first kidnapped and forced to become an admin and we became friends she told me I should put her and Curious' real life contact info with my paperwork and a note so if I died one of my kids would know to notify them.  

I knew at that moment she was the most logical and organized person I will ever meet and ...I obeyed.  Which isn't like me, but it never occurred to me not to!  

So, I throw it out to all of you...do you have a note for your survivors to notify FJ in the event you are suddenly killed in a plane being flown by a former actor turned trophy husband to a hair mat with lipstick?  If not, don't you think you should stop whatever you're doing now and rectify that?  

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 25
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, freefromthin said:

So am I understanding correctly that the event in question was WFFA and not MAGA? Or was Gwen sponsoring two different events the same weekend?

Also, I will jump on the speculation bus and say that Joe had the health slip signed but never bothered to turn it in to the FAA.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

...a hair mat with lipstick...

I'm sorry/not sorry if I'm breaking forum rules by posting a reaction instead of just clicking one, but this is just too funny to go without proper appreciation. I'll be giggling about this all day!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 6

They lie constantly! And it looks like they’re trying to lie about the medical clearance, too!

It appears that there may be some conflation of the requirements here. A second class license, which is what Joe had listed on his FAA form shown in this video, needs a medical certificate every twelve months.

https://www.aopa.org/go-fly/medical-resources/airman-medical-certification

If a second class certification was needed to fly the plane involved in the accident, then he appears to have been out of compliance, even with the proffered copy of a more recent medical certificate.
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

51 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

So, I throw it out to all of you...do you have a note for your survivors to notify FJ in the event you are suddenly killed in a plane being flown by a former actor turned trophy husband to a hair mat with lipstick?  If not, don't you think you should stop whatever you're doing now and rectify that?  

Heck, I don't even know where I'm going when I die!!  Don't expect me to have my paperwork in order

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 27
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

@Destiny

I actually have prepared a list of my user names and passwords for various websites and accounts, and it's with my will and trust documents.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 5

15 minutes ago, MathQueen said:

It appears that there may be some conflation of the requirements here. A second class license, which is what Joe had listed on his FAA form shown in this video, needs a medical certificate every twelve months.

https://www.aopa.org/go-fly/medical-resources/airman-medical-certification

If a second class certification was needed to fly the plane involved in the accident, then he appears to have been out of compliance, even with the proffered copy of a more recent medical certificate.

I'm thinking at this point, the FAA is going to have to issue an official response. I'm very interested in what it says. 

There's a LOT of talk going around (and I don't mean you specifically, I mean within the media and all that) about what type of license he had/needed and what medical certs he had/needed and all that. I'm hoping that this is going to force the FAA to make a statement clarifying all of it.

At the end of the day - even if he HAD a medical cert, if he didn't submit it, it means nothing to the FAA. If I get my daughter a sports physical, but don't turn it in, she still can't play ?‍♀️

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 2

Don't know if this has been posted before but I just thought of sharing this with you guys 

• Upvote 5

38 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Heck, I don't even know where I'm going when I die!!  Don't expect me to have my paperwork in order

You need to call Steve Maxwell.

• Haha 18
  • Love 1

At the suggestion of another FJer, I bought the Swedish Art of Death Cleaning book, and have started the massive purge. Our attic, which at one time was stuffed with documents, photos and every other extraneous item collected in 40years of marriage has been thinned to Christmas stuff, luggage and our adult kids’ crap (which is soon to go too). Next up, digitalization of all pictures. All the extra crap and dust collectors are going. I think we made 5 SA runs last week and 2 furniture runs this week. I donated baby items to a local farm worker agency. Both of our neighbors on either side sold their homes in the last month. They listed on a whim to get out with top dollar, with zero, future plans in place. We are all in our 60s and watching them inspired us.

The worst part? All the documents, old tax and work stuff that had to be reviewed for personal identifying info like SS#s or bank acct data.

We also have a stack to burn -

• Upvote 14
  • Love 6

43 minutes ago, EmmieJ said:

I actually have prepared a list of my user names and passwords for various websites and accounts, and it's with my will and trust documents.

Several years ago, the daughter of a long-standing member of a forum I belonged to logged in to report on her mother’s death.  The member had included the login info with instructions with her estate paperwork.  We were sad to learn of the passing, but happy to “meet” the daughter and relay our condolences. 

• Upvote 15
  • Love 7

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic