IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 16: Remnant after Gwen [Gwen and other RF leaders dead in plane crash]

Destiny

23 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Why would anyone's children have a birthright to be Prophet 2.0?

or as I would have it, "The Hair Apparent".

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 45
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Antipatriarch said:

If Elizabeth shows up in one of Gwen's wigs I hope someone gets her help. Quickly.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago,  EmmieJ said: 

I actually have prepared a list of my user names and passwords for various websites and accounts, and it's with my will and trust documents.

WHAT A GREAT IDEA! 1) put on death to do list. 2) call dad and tell him to do the same.

• Upvote 11

7 hours ago, Concerned1954 said:
Does the FAA physical test for marijuana?  

According to my research over the weekend no. Apparently not. If you search back through my posts I had a link that said so. I think it was the AOPA.

(I thought of the same potential reason for no medical.)

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 6

5 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

When I was first kidnapped and forced to become an admin and we became friends she told me I should put her and Curious' real life contact info with my paperwork and a note so if I died one of my kids would know to notify them.  

We have a reason for that.  We had a helpmeet go to the hospital by ambulance and was only heard from once and then silence.  Several of us made kind of a pact to make sure someone was notified in the event we had an unfortunate event.  My older daughter has a couple of phone numbers in her phone contacts.  I think the younger one knows where all my passwords are stored.  

• Upvote 6
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

You know who is super organized about preparing for death?  @Destiny.  Well, my death anyway.  When I was first kidnapped and forced to become an admin and we became friends she told me I should put her and Curious' real life contact info with my paperwork and a note so if I died one of my kids would know to notify them.  

I knew at that moment she was the most logical and organized person I will ever meet and ...I obeyed.  Which isn't like me, but it never occurred to me not to!  

I remember this differently. I don’t remember kidnapping. I remember begging and pleading! ;) 

as far as my plan to make sure someone here know something happened to me, I’ve been in the situation of wondering what happened to someone I cared about. I never intentionally want to do that to someone so plans are necessary. I do like a good plan, and if a plan is good why not share it?

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 9
  • Love 6

He did have a current medical per the FAA database, which has updated since the weekend when I ran it:

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 7.19.29 PM.png

Per the FAA he was completely qualified to fly that airplane. 

I have no idea how or why it wasn't showing it before, because I confirmed it myself (in fact, I think I posted a screenshot of it in this thread) but it definitely shows him with the proper qualifications now. 

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 3
  • Thank You 11
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Destiny said:

He did have a current medical per the FAA database, which has updated since the weekend when I ran it:

I have no idea how or why it wasn't showing it before, because I confirmed it myself (in fact, I think I posted a screenshot of it in this thread) but it definitely shows him with the proper qualifications now. 

A FOIA request might be interesting about when documents supporting this were received.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Just now, WeirdHarold said:

A FOIA request might be interesting about when documents supporting this were received.

My understanding of the process is that no medical professional is going to falsify these because we're talking jail time, but it's not impossible, and I'd bet my entire paycheck that the FAA and the NTSB will check that. IF shenanigans did happen, somewhere, someone's shitting themselves right now. 

My guess is there was some sort of system error that the FAA caught when they started getting phone calls from the media about him not being properly licensed. 

• Upvote 13

9 minutes ago, Destiny said:

My understanding of the process is that no medical professional is going to falsify these because we're talking jail time, but it's not impossible, and I'd bet my entire paycheck that the FAA and the NTSB will check that. IF shenanigans did happen, somewhere, someone's shitting themselves right now. 

My guess is there was some sort of system error that the FAA caught when they started getting phone calls from the media about him not being properly licensed. 

I'm not suggesting that a doctor falsified anything.  Just that maybe an older document was submitted post-crash and accepted by the FAA.

• Upvote 7

22 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I am glad he was qualified.  As much as I despise Gwen and think the world is a better place without her influence, I also would hate for the loved ones left behind to always have that question in their mind that the crash may have been preventable (or at least they will know the pilot was qualified).

And I hate that the database was apparently wrong because this gives the cult a degree of credibility, not to mention an excuse to claim persecution.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, WeirdHarold said:

I'm not suggesting that a doctor falsified anything.  Just that maybe an older document was submitted post-crash and accepted by the FAA.

I mean, that's not impossible I suppose, but this is a completely different medical certificate than the one he had before, and someone would have had to sign it and submit it under their name. I can't see anyone putting their medical license and freedom at risk to pull a shenanigan, especially when they know that those documents are going to be under a microscope. 

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

7 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I mean, that's not impossible I suppose, but this is a completely different medical certificate than the one he had before, and someone would have had to sign it and submit it under their name. I can't see anyone putting their medical license and freedom at risk to pull a shenanigan, especially when they know that those documents are going to be under a microscope. 

Again, not suggesting anything illegal was done.  I don't know what is possible to prove that he was examined, even if he didn't submit it.  Or maybe they found it in the back of some bureaucrat's desk drawer.  Or maybe it was a computer glitch.

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, WeirdHarold said:

Again, not suggesting anything illegal was done.  I don't know what is possible to prove that he was examined, even if he didn't submit it.  Or maybe they found it in the back of some bureaucrat's desk drawer.  Or maybe it was a computer glitch.

He doesn’t submit it - the doctor who does the examination does electronically, and they’re required to keep copies of all the stuff related to that medical certificate as supporting documentation if the FAA and NTSB comes a-calling. 

(Or so the pilot I spoke to on the topic tells me.)

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 8

4 hours ago, Antipatriarch said:

This right here wins the internet today. ?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic