IGNORED

Lawson 5: Lawson Bates. No Mask. No Vaccine. (Failing) Country Music Singer.

nelliebelle1197

4 hours ago, pupper said:

I'm now sitting here trying to picture how Lawson will try to outdo Nathan's wedding. 

- A Bollywood theme where Lawson enters riding on an elephant?

-A beach wedding where Lawson enters the ceremony from the ocean via surfboard, scuba, speed boat or riding the back of an orca?

-A desert wedding where Lawson enters riding a camel or perhaps, dressed as Jesus and entering on a humble donkey (just kidding) 

-A Western themed wedding where Lawson and the groomsmen ride horses to the ceremony, with Lawson dressed as the Rhinestone Cowboy

-A circus themed wedding where the entire Bates family emerges from a little clown car (just kidding again)

I'm not guessing about Tiffany because we all know the wedding will be focused on Lawson.

Honestly, what a long way our fundies have come from weddings where brides dressed in modstrocities and grooms in too-big suits celebrated in the church basement with cake and mints.

I vote for skydiving and landing on the back of the horse, while dressed as the Rhinestone Cowboy!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

are her parents there?

That I don't know. But even if we don't see them, it doesn't mean they weren't there.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, WannabeHistorian said:

That I don't know. But even if we don't see them, it doesn't mean they weren't there.

They are there, Tiffany posted about it in her stories

• Upvote 4

Valentines Day Wedding "I love you day" wedding, because you know, they love each other so much, more than anyone else. They can go all out with the theme, easy color scheme and decorations ideas plus every year when the Bates have the annual party they can remind everyone it is also their anniversary. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Just now, raayx01 said:

They are there, Tiffany posted about it in her stories

Proposal beyond a shadow of a doubt then

• Upvote 4

There’s one picture and Tiffany stories where she’s holding her hand like she’s emphasizing an engagement ring. I think they’re engaged.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Babysitter said:

Valentines Day Wedding "I love you day" wedding, because you know, they love each other so much, more than anyone else. They can go all out with the theme, easy color scheme and decorations ideas plus every year when the Bates have the annual party they can remind everyone it is also their anniversary. 

Bates engagements, at least the last 3 tend to be longer, they might wait til the summer, til after she graduates

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

Bates engagements, at least the last 3 tend to be longer, they might wait til the summer, til after she graduates

Especially since it’s Lawson. He will want to milk the engagement for as long as possible. They’ve been together for a year already. I bet their wedding date won’t be before June 2022. 

• Upvote 4

How are they all travelling around unvaxxed??? I am still getting my head around this? Airlines, hotels, restaurants. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Jrodseyeliner said:

How are they all travelling around unvaxxed??? I am still getting my head around this? Airlines, hotels, restaurants. 

Tiffany might actually be vaccinated from living in California, I bet her parents are definitely vaccinated

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, Melbelle said:

I'm curious, I live in a heavily blue/liberal major metropolitan area in the US.  Yet it's super easy to find places to eat, drink, explore, where vaccine rules, mask rules, etc. are not followed/enforced.  Is this not true in Europe?  

They were sitting outside though I think. It’s not always clear which rules are followed atm and I many countries the cities/states differ from each other depending on infection/hospitalisation rate. It could be that if you show a 24/48h negative test you can be outside to eat, while sitting inside requires recovered/vaccinated. And yes, in private shops/restaurants you have more chances of not being asked. And in Rome there are enough restaurants to just walk a bit till you find one. 

7 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I totally believe that Lawson's horse will be involved in the ceremony.

And I'd recommend that all Residenti a Roma stay inside this week, because sometime in the next few days, in some public place (the Forum? the Pantheon? the Spanish Steps?), Lawson, cameramen in tow, will appear with a guitar and "surprise" Tiffany, serenading her with a song and proposing. Its going to be gross. And she will be shocked!  Happy tears will flow! 

My money is on either INSIDE the Pantheon, in Piazza Navona at sunset, or in front of the Trevi Fountain.

I totally expect him to be IN the fountain, all wet showing if his abs. She maybe too, but that might not be modest enough. And then spending the night in jail. Re-United in the sunrise….. that will be a great photo love story 🤢🤮

You now, love makes you do crazy things…..

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

According to Tiffany’s stories, Lawson just happened to have his guitar and joined in with a street violinist. These people parody themselves.

They are sitting outside and Tiffany looks really cold- I’m assuming they can’t get indoors as they can’t prove they are vaxxed. 

• Upvote 21
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, raayx01 said:

If an engagement doesn't happen this weekend I'm going to be pissed.

I'm pretty sure Tiffany would be too! I mean, everything pointing to it... and then it doesn't happen?!

• Haha 13

10 minutes ago, FrumperedCat said:

I'm pretty sure Tiffany would be too! I mean, everything pointing to it... and then it doesn't happen?!

They go to Rome and then he goes and proposes back in the states. Lawson might be that naive to do that

• Haha 8

On 10/24/2021 at 7:18 PM, formergothardite said:

Their ticking time bomb is a cult that spent decades abusing people. There is a lot of really bad stuff that went on and Gil and Kelly were part of the group that launched an investigation into the abuse, but wouldn't let anyone see the results. People just have to take their word no abuse was uncovered. They very much are sitting on a time bomb of covering up abuse, teaching abusive behavior themselves and sending their own daughters to travel out of the country with a guy who was known to have a thing for young teen girls.

While I agree with you 100%, I’m afraid this might not be as front-page-worthy as everything that went down regarding Josh “Sexpest” Duggar. It’s unfair, but I assume the media are more interested in cheating, the Ashley Madison scandal and similar issues. 

• Upvote 2

Definitely putting in my bet for their wedding to be 100% Lawson's day, not Tiffany's. I wonder if they will clash heads over how to plan their wedding. No way Lawson won't have some strong opinions. 

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Every time I read about him riding a horse, the image of Vladimir Putin riding his horse without a shirt on pops into my head. Totally something Lawson would do. I predict them riding on a horse together at a beach wedding. He may or may not be shirtless. 🤣🤢

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 27

19 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hope his horse takes a huge dump while he rides down the aisle. With a loud fart right at the end.

At which time FJ will revive the discussion of the appropriateness of bare feet in church. 😀

• Disgust 1
  • Haha 8

56 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

Every time I read about him riding a horse, the image of Vladimir Putin riding his horse without a shirt on pops into my head. Totally something Lawson would do. I predict them riding on a horse together at a beach wedding. He may or may not be shirtless. 🤣🤢

Well, let’s hope he finds an antique vase while walking through a park or so….

• Upvote 1

If it wasn’t for the parents being there, I’d be suspicious that this is another self indulgent music video. Of course there’s no reason why a proposal can’t also be a self indulgent music video.

• Upvote 11

I don't get why they'd post a picture of Lawsy and Tiffy in the distance with someone else taking a photo of them. Am I the only one who finds this odd?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic