IGNORED

Lawson 5: Lawson Bates. No Mask. No Vaccine. (Failing) Country Music Singer.

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, Expectopatronus said:

@CaptainFunderpants Sure am! Prairie girl which is why pictures of the Bates kids, Evie Duggar etc in sleeveless outfits right now blows my mind. This week has been gorgeous but last week we were still in single digits and going below 0 at night. 

Ugh. I live in a border state and wish we would hurry up and send all of our surplus doses up to y'all. Kills me that our neighbors are still suffering and (of less importance) that I can't go and hang out with my Canadian friends.

2 hours ago, indianabones said:

She'd probably have a bigger issue with the fact that Alyson is an out and proud lesbian these days.

Did she finally come out? Been waiting on that one for years. Girlfriend's always had Big Lesbian Energy and I mean that as the hugest compliment.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

Did she finally come out? Been waiting on that one for years. Girlfriend's always had Big Lesbian Energy and I mean that as the hugest compliment.

Out of respect for Alyson, if I recall correctly she chooses not to label herself as a lesbian. She has said she is attracted to men and women as well as people who identify themselves in other ways. I really like her! I follow her IG and honestly she's a bit of a breath of fresh air in the IG world!

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

19 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Out of respect for Alyson, if I recall correctly she chooses not to label herself as a lesbian. She has said she is attracted to men and women as well as people who identify themselves in other ways. I really like her! I follow her IG and honestly she's a bit of a breath of fresh air in the IG world!

I just wish she didn’t go through so much trauma to get to where she is now! 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Why was Kelly in hospital on Mother’s Day? I’m amazed Lawson wasn’t in scrubs treating her, or had he left that costume at home?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 12

2 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Why was Kelly in hospital on Mother’s Day? I’m amazed Lawson wasn’t in scrubs treating her, or had he left that costume at home?

She was having esophageal pain.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, Flossie said:

Who is Alyson, what's her story, and how does she end up in the Bates thread?

Tiffany's acting credits include Phineas and Ferb (a renowned Disney channel cartoon). Phineas and Ferb was/is a show about two brothers trying to get the most out of their Summer vacation by breaking every possible law of physics. Super good show, every episode including a bunch of specials is on Disney+ and well worth a watch.

Anyway, Alyson Stoner played Isabella, one of the main female leads. She was the leader of the Fireside Girls, of whom frequently helped Phineas and Ferb with whatever they were getting up on any given day. Tiffany played Ginger Hirano, a member of said Fireside Girls. Ginger only had lines in maybe 25% of the episodes and even then it was only maybe four or five lines tops, but the character was in almost every episode.

Side note: Phineas and Ferb have an older sister Candace, Candace's best friend is Stacy, Stacy is Ginger's older sister. Not super relevant, but kind of? 

More on Alyson Stoner... She's an incredible dancer first and foremost and was in a Missy Elliot video as a kid. She then played Max (a super fly hiphop dancer) on 'The Suite Life of Zach and Cody' as well as 'Sally' on Mike's Super Short Show, and then was in 'Cheaper By the Dozen' among other roles as well. Like most Disney kids, she's also released music; has a solid voice, I have a number of her songs on my iPhone to this day. I don't follow her super closely, but she's always seemed smart, capable, and very beyond the bullshit of Hollywood.

TL;DR: Alyson Stoner is one of Tiffany's former associates via the Disney Channel show 'Phineas and Ferb.' Alyson has essentially nothing to do with the Bates beyond being an example of liberalness that Tiffany was exposed to.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 8

15 minutes ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

Tiffany's acting credits include Phineas and Ferb (a renowned Disney channel cartoon). Phineas and Ferb was/is a show about two brothers trying to get the most out of their Summer vacation by breaking every possible law of physics. Super good show, every episode including a bunch of specials is on Disney+ and well worth a watch.

Anyway, Alyson Stoner played Isabella, one of the main female leads. She was the leader of the Fireside Girls, of whom frequently helped Phineas and Ferb with whatever they were getting up on any given day. Tiffany played Ginger Hirano, a member of said Fireside Girls. Ginger only had lines in maybe 25% of the episodes and even then it was only maybe four or five lines tops, but the character was in almost every episode.

Side note: Phineas and Ferb have an older sister Candace, Candace's best friend is Stacy, Stacy is Ginger's older sister. Not super relevant, but kind of? 

More on Alyson Stoner... She's an incredible dancer first and foremost and was in a Missy Elliot video as a kid. She then played Max (a super fly hiphop dancer) on 'The Suite Life of Zach and Cody' as well as 'Sally' on Mike's Super Short Show, and then was in 'Cheaper By the Dozen' among other roles as well. Like most Disney kids, she's also released music; has a solid voice, I have a number of her songs on my iPhone to this day. I don't follow her super closely, but she's always seemed smart, capable, and very beyond the bullshit of Hollywood.

TL;DR: Alyson Stoner is one of Tiffany's former associates via the Disney Channel show 'Phineas and Ferb.' Alyson has essentially nothing to do with the Bates beyond being an example of liberalness that Tiffany was exposed to.

Are we sure they really met or where at all close on the show. Usually when cartoons are made, the whole cast doesn't have to be there when recording. Tim Allen said he never saw Tom Hanks when filming Toy Story, so it could be the same way for Tiffany and Alyson

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

On 5/3/2021 at 1:52 PM, Mom to Nell said:

The only thing I can up with is that he was looking at the IG accounts of his "likes" and saw my full profile was not set up and got suspicious. If that's the case, that's some serious paranoia! But I was defiantly blocked because one day I could see his account and the next I got "user not found".

I have a separate account with no posts that I use for the same reason and he blocked me. I don't remember ever liking anything on that account though, but maybe I accidentally did 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, raayx01 said:

Are we sure they really met or where at all close on the show. Usually when cartoons are made, the whole cast doesn't have to be there when recording. Tim Allen said he never saw Tom Hanks when filming Toy Story, so it could be the same way for Tiffany and Alyson

Entirely possible. I know something similar happened for a long time with Vincent Martella (Phineas) and Thomas Sangster (Ferb) because Thomas was in England meanwhile the rest of the cast was in the States -and some of the cast may have been in NY, while the rest was in LA.

• Upvote 4

I lawson’s stories, Kelly pushing for a wedding again. Also does anyone know who’s house they are in setting up furniture? Adorable pink front door. Eleventy!!!!! 

98AB9145-F4B2-4869-B2E4-0DFBF7494D85.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 8

6 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I lawson’s stories, Kelly pushing for a wedding again. Also does anyone know who’s house they are in setting up furniture? Adorable pink front door. Eleventy!!!!! 

Arent the questions anonymous? i though it might have been a joke?

She said it was her desk they were putting together so it must be her house.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, llucie said:

The person who’s account it is can see who sent it, but people watching the stories can’t.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, llucie said:

She said it was her desk they were putting together so it must be her house.

Sorry I listen mostly  with sound off so I must have missed that. Thanks for taking one for the team :) 

• Upvote 2

On 5/17/2021 at 5:07 AM, AussieKrissy said:

Come on, Kelly Jo! Her pushiness is really cringeworthy.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

They have to be engaged and keeping it quiet for some reason and I feel like his sisters/mom are not appreciating the secrecy? Or they are trying to goad Lawson into proposing. 

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

They have to be engaged and keeping it quiet for some reason and I feel like his sisters/mom are not appreciating the secrecy? Or they are trying to goad Lawson into proposing. 

My bet is the goading. Remember how pushy they were with Chaney?

• Upvote 9

I'm not convinced they are engaged yet. In a recent live before a show with Erin, Lawson said they were in no hurry as Tiffany is "so young". I will be honest, it was so boring and they all were so annoying that I couldn't make it more than a couple of minutes through. 

I wonder why Lawson thinks it's okay for his sisters to be teen/20 year old brides, but he isn't keen on marrying Tiffany yet. 

Oh wait, no I'm not; he is having a great time randomly traveling around, posing for photos at fun locations and avoiding any real responsibilities. 

• Upvote 16

59 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

I'm not convinced they are engaged yet. In a recent live before a show with Erin, Lawson said they were in no hurry as Tiffany is "so young". I will be honest, it was so boring and they all were so annoying that I couldn't make it more than a couple of minutes through. 

I wonder why Lawson thinks it's okay for his sisters to be teen/20 year old brides, but he isn't keen on marrying Tiffany yet. 

Oh wait, no I'm not; he is having a great time randomly traveling around, posing for photos at fun locations and avoiding any real responsibilities. 

It was actually Erin who joked that they might have to wait because she was so young. I dont recall Lawson saying anything.

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, llucie said:

It was actually Erin who joked that they might have to wait because she was so young. I dont recall Lawson saying anything.

I'm kind of surprised that this really concerns anyone in their world. They have married off some of their daughters at a really young age.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

The Bates announce engagements right after they happen, unlike the Duggars. I don't see them delaying engagement announcements for Lawson or Nathan.

• Upvote 6

Well you know until they marry Tiffany is her parent's responsibility both financially and spiritually, so they are ok with marrying their own daughters young because this means one less person at home, more security that the girls stay in the field, and more grandbabies for KY and G. Take another girl in the family instead it means especially in Lawson case that they have to support them and all the eventual kids they will have because Lawson doesn't seem to have a stable job who could pay for the family. Or at least this is how I see it 

• Upvote 14

My guess would be that they will announce an engagement around the time she first appears on the show or at another season/portion premiere, etc. 

• Upvote 6

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic