IGNORED

Carlin & Evan 9: Whatever Carlin's Trying, She Isn't Nailing It (& Why Is Layla a Naked Hippy Baby?)

Mom to Nell
Posted (edited)

What the holy hell is wrong with this woman? Days after someone she grew up with is arrested and jailed for CP, she is still posting naked baby pictures. Now I see a chubby, healthy, happy baby and it makes me smile, but how can she not understand that those pictures of her child could be god knows where right now???

Does she think because she posts these pictures in her stories the pictures can’t be saved? Is she really that clueless? OK, maybe I just answered my question. 

Maybe I'm over reacting to this, and maybe I've spent too much time in the Smugger threads. But she knows that monster, so how she not be impacted by his actions?

Edited by Mom to Nell
Added thought
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Melissa1977

• rebeccawriter01

• CanadianMamam

• SassyPants

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Carlin, your baby is not a decorative item. Nor a build-a-bear.  Stop that. 

I am as lazy as all get out  no homeschooling for me 

What the holy hell is wrong with this woman? Days after someone she grew up with is arrested and jailed for CP, she is still posting naked baby pictures. Now I see a chubby, healthy, happy baby and it

Posted Images

GuineaPigCourtship

I said the same thing a few weeks ago. Now I am a sucker for a chubby naked baby, but I don't send such photos of my daughter to anyone (including family) unless they're censored. If I never share them, they can never be misused.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
SassyPants

I am wondering about their dog. They seem to be constantly on the go, have they mentioned who cares for Izzy when they are away? Has she made an IG appearance in awhile? 

• Upvote 1
artdecades

I am not a zoomer but I don’t get someone taking a pic of themselves crying and also someone asking them to show it. Seems so bizarre. 

4BE1D36C-B624-4D27-A56B-A2E014043CBF.png

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 10
JermajestyDuggar
8 minutes ago, artdecades said:

I am not a zoomer but I don’t get someone taking a pic of themselves crying and also someone asking them to show it. Seems so bizarre. 

I do think it’s bizarre. I can’t help but think they take pictures of everything. Their phones must be filled to the brim with selfies. 

• Upvote 9
AliceInFundyland

What's bizarre is the perfect one tear shot. No ugly crying for our selfie queen. Bless her heart.

(I don't doubt her emotions, just the photo)

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4
Botkinetti

I wonder how many pictures she had to take to get the one perfect shot. 🙄

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 3
OHFL2009
17 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I am wondering about their dog. They seem to be constantly on the go, have they mentioned who cares for Izzy when they are away? Has she made an IG appearance in awhile? 

It looks like the last regular IG post that she's in is from April 26, but I feel like Carlin has included her in stories more recently than that? I don't follow any fundies, just look occasionally when I'm bored, and my sense of times is all messed up these days, so it could've been weeks ago that she posted it but I remember a story where Evan had taken Izzy somewhere (training classes? the vet?) and Layla was walking around looking for her saying "Izzy Izzy." But if they said where she is while they're away, I didn't see it.

• Upvote 2
rebeccawriter01
23 minutes ago, OHFL2009 said:

It looks like the last regular IG post that she's in is from April 26, but I feel like Carlin has included her in stories more recently than that? I don't follow any fundies, just look occasionally when I'm bored, and my sense of times is all messed up these days, so it could've been weeks ago that she posted it but I remember a story where Evan had taken Izzy somewhere (training classes? the vet?) and Layla was walking around looking for her saying "Izzy Izzy." But if they said where she is while they're away, I didn't see it.

In one of the InstaStory things from when they were in Florida, Layla hears a dog barking (next door to the Alyssa and John's house?) and calls for Izzy. Carlin said that Katie was watching the dog. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4
clueliss

And I believe Layla thinks that every dog she sees/hears is "izzy"

• Upvote 3
Flossie
5 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Where's the "Awwwww" emoji?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
artdecades
On 5/13/2021 at 4:21 PM, AliceInFundyland said:

What's bizarre is the perfect one tear shot. No ugly crying for our selfie queen. Bless her heart.

(I don't doubt her emotions, just the photo)

Oh I don’t either. I just don’t understand the impulse to take the picture or the impulse to ask someone to post such a picture OR the impulse to actually post it. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
JermajestyDuggar
On 5/14/2021 at 12:56 PM, clueliss said:

My kids did the exact same thing. With cats too. It was cute. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2
CanadianMamam

Watching Carlin’s insta story and her and Evan making Layla walk to them to prove who she likes best is kinda weird and it just seemed so weirdly competitive and childish and then I remembered how young they are. I think they love Layla, but she does seem like a toy or prop to them. 

• Upvote 17
  • Love 1
AussieKrissy
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Watching Carlin’s insta story and her and Evan making Layla walk to them to prove who she likes best is kinda weird and it just seemed so weirdly competitive and childish and then I remembered how young they are. I think they love Layla, but she does seem like a toy or prop to them. 

It’s a thing off the internet tik Tok maybe? Everyone is doing it not just them. People are doing it with their dogs also . I’ll give them a pass on this as they are just joining the masses. 

Edited by AussieKrissy
Add also
  • Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
CanadianMamam

I am old and refuse to go near TikTok, so that explains it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 7
AussieKrissy
9 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I am old and refuse to go near TikTok, so that explains it. 

Me too, but I get some throwback from it because I do love me some Instagram and it’s tik tok is posted on there. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
GuineaPigCourtship

I'm probably too old for tik tok so I'm not only not giving them a pass, I'm looking sideways at everyone else doing it!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
Bobology
20 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I'm probably too old for tik tok so I'm not only not giving them a pass, I'm looking sideways at everyone else doing it!

And I bet you could turn THAT into a tik tok thing*: watching a tik tok thing while giving it the sideways stink eye.

*thing -- I know they are videos but don't know what they are called, as in challenges, copy-me, or whatever

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • 3 weeks later...
CatNap

I just watched their most recent vlog (AC and cockroaches). Where’s Izzy? They didn’t even mention her.

• Upvote 2
raayx01
12 minutes ago, CatNap said:

I just watched their most recent vlog (AC and cockroaches). Where’s Izzy? They didn’t even mention her.

at the end they said that while there at her parents house Izzy has a friend (Duke) there

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
SunnySide
On 5/13/2021 at 6:43 PM, artdecades said:

You don’t get it because my guess is that you’re not obsessed with getting attention. Not all selfies are attention seeking. Sometimes it’s funny or just easy to snap a selfie. This particular selfie and the wording around it just screams “attention please”! 

Edited by SunnySide
Typo
  • Upvote 4
CatNap
15 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

at the end they said that while there at her parents house Izzy has a friend (Duke) there

Haha! I guess I wasn’t paying too much attention cause I thought they were talking about Layla 😜 and I didn’t understand why Layla has Duke to play with when she has Izzy…

• Upvote 3
CanadianMamam

I keep coveting Carlin's blanket and I am tempted to buy one. Although with 3 kids and a dog, I see if getting mauled as a couch throw, but maybe for our room (even though I just bought a new comforter). In

• Upvote 3