IGNORED

2024: Possible Presidential Election Candidates

Cartmann99

39 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good gravy:

I am sure the Mexican government will just love being compared to a vicious dog that should be shot.🙄 This guy is a nut job. 

• I Agree 7

I’m no fan of Nikki, but I agree with this statement:

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

I’m glad I didn’t watch the actual debate. This is more than enough.

• Thank You 6

TFG has started calling Nikki “birdbrain “. She found this outside her hotel room. I like George’s suggestion. I love when the rethugs bicker. 
image.thumb.png.c79fde75dfedc50278bf099d9ba74850.png

• Upvote 6

Gee, Vivek lied, color me unsurprised.

• Thank You 7

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back at the farm now.  And one thing I will say ugh about is every other commercial is some Republican fuck stick trying to out brown shirt all the other candidate. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't care less if Scott is hetero, gay, bi, or anything else. I do think it's pitiful that he has to put a woman on display just to ease the minds of reich-wingers.

• Upvote 6

I saw we didn't have a forum for general Presidential election stuff so here we go.  First up is Tim Scott dropping out of the race.

Republican presidential candidate Tim Scott abruptly announced late Sunday that he was dropping out of the 2024 race, a development that surprised his donors and stunned his campaign staff just two months before the start of voting in Iowa’s leadoff GOP caucuses.

The South Carolina senator, who entered the race in May with high hopes, made the surprise announcement on Fox News Channel’s “Sunday Night in America” with Trey Gowdy, one of his closest friends. The news was so unanticipated that one campaign worker told The Associated Press that campaign staff found out Scott was dropping out by watching the show.

“I love America more today than I did on May 22,” Scott said Sunday. “But when I go back to Iowa, it will not be as a presidential candidate. I am suspending my campaign. I think the voters who are the most remarkable people on the planet have been really clear that they’re telling me, ‘Not now, Tim.’”

Scott’s impending departure comes as he and the rest of the GOP field have struggled in a race that has been dominated by former President Donald Trump. Despite four criminal indictments and a slew of other legal challenges, Trump continues to poll far ahead of his rivals, leading many in the party to conclude the race is effectively over, barring some stunning change of fortune.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It's interesting that he dropped out so quickly after having to show his girlfriend. Well I agree that he didn't have a chance to be elected I know the lack of a visible girlfriend did bother some Republicans.

(And the way too many Republicans think, I'm guessing that because she's white it bothered a lot more.)

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight is the fourth GQP debate. I'm not a fan of anyone on that stage, but Christie is good at this:

• Upvote 7

17 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Vivek is a class act. /s

I had a hard time deciding which reaction to use, WTF or Disgust

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

I had a hard time deciding which reaction to use, WTF or Disgust

When it comes to Vivek, I pretty much always feel disgusted.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Vivek is a total jerk:

I have a former colleague, “Mike”, who is exactly like Vivek. He was a total asshole who thought he was smarter than everyone else. I took him down several pegs. 

• Upvote 5

Nikki continues the GQP whitewashing of history:

image.png.1c87c9d63768f15b785fb92835fa1e9d.png

• Upvote 7

I’m no Christie fan, but I agree with him:

• Upvote 6

Nikki tries to get ahead of the backlash, but still panders to the GQP:

• Eyeroll 5