IGNORED

So what's the deal with Smuggar and the Oprah interview?

Daenerys

It might not have been abuse. A brother could have walked in on Josh's alone time, or he could have shown the second oldest brother something on the net. What they consider perversion =/= actual perversion.

I agree.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't remember Josh ever having his own room.

I don't think he did have his own bedroom, but he did have an electronics/video room. It had all sorts of equipment in it. I think he was into making videos and editing when he still lived at home. I don't know what happened to the room (it was small and narrow IIRC) since he moved out, but I do recall seeing it in one episode, possibly when they first moved into the TTH.

I don't think he did have his own bedroom, but he did have an electronics/video room. It had all sorts of equipment in it. I think he was into making videos and editing when he still lived at home. I don't know what happened to the room (it was small and narrow IIRC) since he moved out, but I do recall seeing it in one episode, possibly when they first moved into the TTH.

The pic of the 'boys room' on the Duggar's site shows Josh and all the other boys sitting on a bed each, like that's where they sleep.

Archived