IGNORED

Trump 53: Orange Florida Man Awaiting Indictment

GreyhoundFan

Nobody told me this was either a fiction or better yet a fantasy writing blog. It reeks of desperation to me. He doesn't know what these words mean. Who really wrote the biography? 

From the article quoted above "The site features a lengthy biography for the former president that starts, "Donald J. Trump launched the most extraordinary political movement in history, dethroning political dynasties, defeating the Washington Establishment, and becoming the first true outsider elected as President of the United States."

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, WiseGirl said:

Nobody told me this was either a fiction or better yet a fantasy writing blog. It reeks of desperation to me. He doesn't know what these words mean. Who really wrote the biography? 

From the article quoted above "The site features a lengthy biography for the former president that starts, "Donald J. Trump launched the most extraordinary political movement in history, dethroning political dynasties, defeating the Washington Establishment, and becoming the first true outsider elected as President of the United States."

I'm guessing Stephen Miller, Jason Miller, or Ivanka wrote it.

I agree that it reeks of desperation. It's almost like the diary of a 13 year old girl who is writing about her first crush.

• I Agree 8

Fuck Knob’s NDA for campaign employees is unenforceable. 

A federal judge on Tuesday ruled that a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) that employees on former President Trump’s 2016 campaign had to sign is unenforceable.

U.S. District Judge Paul Gardephe, a George W. Bush appointee, found that the language of the far-reaching contract was so vague that it was invalid under New York contract law, Politico reports.

“The vagueness and breadth of the provision is such that a Campaign employee would have no way of what may be disclosed, and, accordingly, Campaign employees are not free to speak about anything concerning the Campaign,” Gardephe wrote in his decision. “The non-disclosure provision is thus much broader than what the Campaign asserts is necessary to protect its legitimate interests, and, therefore, is not reasonable.”

Gardephe also found fault in the non-disparagement clause of the agreement, Politico reports, writing that the contract showed the Trump campaign did not operate “in good faith.”

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 7

27 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Fuck Knob’s NDA for campaign employees is unenforceable.

Time for some scoops and maybe book deals.

31 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I agree that it reeks of desperation. It's almost like the diary of a 13 year old girl who is writing about her first crush.

I think his first crush, and every crush since then, has been on himself.

• I Agree 11

3 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I think his first crush, and every crush since then, has been on himself.

He may have had an unrequited crush on his father first, and has been trying to be ruthless, important and rich enough to earn his love, then some self-respect, ever since.

I'm not only disgusted, but exhausted, thinking about an entire life spent on that. If he'd just been a reality show host, and hadn't cheated people in business, fathered and raised fucked-up children, then fucked up the country, I would really pity him.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 10

I love how he begs people to invite him to attend ‘events’ and to indicate if  will press or celebrities will be attending. Then it states you might not ever get a response because there will be waaaaaay to many people clamoring for his attention. I can’t recall if he put his     whining  speaking fee. 

Oh 45office is about the dumbest domain name ever.  I’m wondering if all combinations of Donald Trump were already purchased just to piss him off. Are we sure this isn’t a parody site?

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

45office is about the dumbest domain name ever.  I’m wondering if all combinations of Donald Trump were already purchased just to piss him off. Are we sure this isn’t a parody site?

He probably thinks he’s being clever and that the name implies he’s still in office or something.:roll:

• Upvote 10

9 hours ago, fraurosena said:

He probably thinks he’s being clever and that the name implies he’s still in office or something.:roll:

Is "45cell" taken?

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 13
  • Love 1

FB really doesn’t want fuck knob hanging around anymore. 

Facebook removed a video featuring former President Donald Trump, a company spokesperson confirmed to NBC News on Wednesday, citing the former president's indefinite suspension from the platform.

The removal tests just how far Facebook is willing to interpret its suspension, which followed the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. The video featuring Trump was posted by his daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, who was interviewing the former president. Lara Trump had teased the interview in an Instagram photo of the sit-down on Tuesday.

An email Lara Trump posted to her Instagram account later on Tuesday shows a message warning her team about uploading the video. The email reminded them that "content posted on Facebook and Instagram in the voice of President Trump is not currently allowed on our platform (including new posts with President Trump speaking) and will be removed if posted, resulting in additional limitations on accounts that posted it." A Facebook source confirmed the veracity of the email.

Of course since Zuck got what he wanted out of fuck face with all the hatred and division he cut him loose.  Shoe. Other foot. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

45office sounds like one of those sites that promise to ship cheap office supplies overnight from abroad and everything in the box looks cheaper and crummier than in  the photos.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

Like those banner ads I’ve seen here and elsewhere for cheap Chinese clothing companies.

• I Agree 4

Trump’s ‘Easter’ message.

image.png.308a6869712c50d510a5ce459a48ad46.png

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 8
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 8

Remember how Trump said he would be launching his alternative platform to Twitter in April?

It looks like his official 'statements' are it. :pb_lol:

image.thumb.png.deb635170c4368cc6f3de9fbb0c32343.png

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Remember how Trump said he would be launching his alternative platform to Twitter in April?

It looks like his official 'statements' are it. :pb_lol:

image.thumb.png.deb635170c4368cc6f3de9fbb0c32343.png

He needs to hire some to review his statements prior to release. 

• I Agree 8

37 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

He needs to hire some to review his statements prior to release. 

Nah, nobody did it when he tweeted, so why start now? 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

It looks so much more hilarious on 'paper' though.. I think if my little great cousins (between 3 and 7) would get hold of my computer, their messages would probably be similar, and yet, make more sense!

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2

Sigh. No surprise that Trump would fail to offer condolences to the family of the deceased Capitol Hill police officer. It's all the fault of the fake news media pretending Biden won the election. The closing line was pretty good though. Maybe Officer Evans will rise from the dead tomorrow. 

Why is it that every time the 2020 ELECTION FRAUD is discussed, the Fake News Media consistently states that such charges are baseless, unfounded, unwarranted, etc.? Sadly, there was massive fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election, and many very angry people understand that. 

With each passing day, and unfortunately for the Radical Left CRAZIES, more and more facts are coming out. Other than that, Happy Easter!

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-capitol-police-condolences/ 

Edited by Black Aliss
  • Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 2

That last sentence made me think of "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?"

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, fundiewatch said:

The man is so King Lear. Just yelling into a storm as his mind spins for the world to see. 

It's like a torrent of flatulence that keeps coming out the wrong end.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

Par. This is the course. 

Stacy Blatt was in hospice care last September listening to Rush Limbaugh’s dire warnings about how badly Donald J. Trump’s campaign needed money when he went online and chipped in everything he could: $500.

It was a big sum for a 63-year-old battling cancer and living in Kansas City on less than $1,000 per month. But that single contribution — federal records show it was his first ever — quickly multiplied. Another $500 was withdrawn the next day, then $500 the next week and every week through mid-October, without his knowledge — until Mr. Blatt’s bank account had been depleted and frozen. When his utility and rent payments bounced, he called his brother, Russell, for help.

What the Blatts soon discovered was $3,000 in withdrawals by the Trump campaign in less than 30 days. They called their bank and said they thought they were victims of fraud.

But what the Blatts believed was duplicity was actually an intentional scheme to boost revenues by the Trump campaign and the for-profit company that processed its online donations, WinRed. Facing a cash crunch and getting badly outspent by the Democrats, the campaign had begun last September to set up recurring donations by default for online donors, for every week until the election.

Of course they made opting out of recurring donations hard to do.  

• Disgust 4
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 9
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Par. This is the course. 

Of course they made opting out of recurring donations hard to do.  

I think the Blatts were correct - it was duplicity, and I would think meets the definition of fraud. It still amazes me that these con artists manage to find so many marks, when it is so obvious what they are.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Ozlsn said:

I think the Blatts were correct - it was duplicity, and I would think meets the definition of fraud. It still amazes me that these con artists manage to find so many marks, when it is so obvious what they are.

I think the campaign knew what kind of IQ points they tended to appeal to and they made the most of it.  I'd be interested in seeing how clear and open they were about the donations being recurrent vs. one-time (though I think I can guess), but I find it hard to muster up pity for the ones who donated.

• Upvote 8

9 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

Sigh. No surprise that Trump would fail to offer condolences to the family of the deceased Capitol Hill police officer. It's all the fault of the fake news media pretending Biden won the election. The closing line was pretty good though. Maybe Officer Evans will rise from the dead tomorrow. 

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-capitol-police-condolences/ 

Asked what would Jesus do, he wrote that. Happy Easter

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

5 hours ago, Dandruff said:

but I find it hard to muster up pity for the ones who donated.

Same here.  Especially the ones who refuse to blame the orange fuck and still stand by him. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic