IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 28

GreyhoundFan

Apparently this isn't photo-shopped, it's actually from Shamity's show on Thursday night:

image.png.72dab2ba7b48a44c16d9cc3fa9b70ea6.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 12
  • Thank You 1

23 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Apparently this isn't photo-shopped, it's actually from Shamity's show on Thursday night:

image.png.72dab2ba7b48a44c16d9cc3fa9b70ea6.png

Can we reinstate the fairness doctrine and force some of these arseholes to stop their bullshit?

• I Agree 18

image.png.1648794ad3f0dec3fcf9c28aae500ba6.png

"Singing in the Covid Rain"

Science and facts took a back seat during the Trump era. Who am I kidding? Back seat? Facts weren’t even along for the ride. Sean Spicer’s very first press conference was about the crowd size for Trump’s inauguration and how it was the “biggest attended and viewed in history.” And yeah, it was all fun and chuckles for a while, but when lives were on the line, it stopped being funny and became infuriating.

Donald Trump lied about the coronavirus…repeatedly. He didn’t just lie or make inaccurate comments. From the recordings between Trump and Bob Woodward, Donald knew he was lying.

It was a year ago that the first case of the coronavirus was detected in this country. When we had 15 cases, Donald Trump said it would soon be down to zero. A year later, we have 24,633,015 cases of the virus and 410,378 deaths.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert , said the “lack of candor or facts” contributed to the number of lives lost during the coronavirus pandemic over the past year.

Just as Donald Trump instigated a white nationalist terrorist attack against our government, he instigated a war on facts and science. He was the ringmaster of lies and the politicization of this disease. Because of Donald Trump, Republicans downplayed the virus and resisted the wearing of face masks and practicing social distancing. For all we know, these idiots stopped washing after going to the rest room. To them, pee fingers may be freedom and liberties.

Dr. Fauci is now liberated. For the past year, he was been held back from delivering briefings on the coronavirus, which have now resumed under the Biden administration.

Speaking to John Berman on CNN this morning, Fauci said he didn’t want it to be a “sound bite,” but said, “I think if you just look at that you can see that when you’re starting to go down paths that are not based on any science at all. That is not helpful at all, and particularly when you’re in a situation of almost being in a crisis with the number of cases and hospitalizations and deaths that we have.”

He continued, “When you start talking about things that make no sense medically and no sense scientifically, that clearly is not helpful.”

You mean things that don’t make sense medically or scientifically like Hydroxychloroquine being a cure…or, oh, I don’t know…injecting sunlight and bleach into the body? Shit like that?

Or maybe shit that didn’t make sense scientifically like holding massive hate rallies and crowded White House events. Trump politicized that and watched it kill his friend, Herman Cain. He politicized the events and watched himself, along with dozens of others in the White House, catch the virus. Do you know who didn’t catch the virus? Dr. Anthony Fauci.

As Dr. Fauci points out, “There’s no secret. We’ve had a lot of divisiveness, we’ve had facts that were very, very clear, that were questioned. People were not trusting what health officials were saying, there was great divisiveness, masks became a political issue.”

The Donald Trump administration killed people.

It went beyond being divisive in the Trump administration. His MAGAts are still attacking Dr. Fauci and portraying him as an evil science overlord shutting down the country while laughing like a maniac. Because of Trump’s attacks assisted from the goons at Fox News over something that never should have been partisan, Dr. Fauci and his family had to get protection. How dare he try to save lies.

In reference to President Biden, not the guy who used to occupy the Oval Office, Dr. Fauci said, “So, what the president was saying, right from the get-go was, let’s reset this. Let everybody get on the same page, trust each other, let the science speak.”

Dr. Fauci said it was “liberating” to work in the Biden administration. He’s free to speak his mind and disagree with the administration. In fact, he already has.

Yesterday, the administration said that the Trump administration left no vaccine distribution plan. One source said, “There is nothing for us to rework. We are going to have to build everything from scratch.” Fauci disagreed.

The doctor said, “We certainly are not starting from scratch. You can’t say it was absolutely not usable at all.” That’s not a huge endorsement about what Trump left behind. Maybe it’s like an empty peanut butter jar except you can still lick off what’s left under the lid. See? Not entirely unusable. But he did disagree with the administration sources, though not directly with President Joe Biden, who said the Trump administration’s distribution of coronavirus vaccines has been a “dismal failure.” The entire Trump presidency (SIC!) was a dismal failure.

But hey, it’s good to have facts back. It’s good not to be bullshitted over every matter large and small. This is the beginning of repairing the damage from the Trump administration which starts with being honest. Now, good luck convincing the 70 million who believe in deep state Satanic-worshipping pedophiliac lizard people to put on a mask.

• Upvote 16

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

I fully expect to see a Fetterman response to this!

I must say, I've seen about 20 Bernie memes today and haven't tired of any of them.  

Bernie is apparently wearing the Burton Snowboards Edge parka and they immediately popped up with this: 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, ADoyle90815 said:

FB_IMG_1611264194289.jpg.748cfca11a4ae550c690615dd009200a.jpg

I think it would be really fitting if, looking back from history's perspective, the name Trump first evoked memories of Mary L Trump and all her positive contributions, and the horrible era of her evil uncle only as a #2 afterthought...

Also, can someone guide me to how/where to make Bernie memes using existing photos?  I can only see how to do it using google map addresses.  How are folks making the other memes like the Shining hallway or the Gangnam Style one?  Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, clueliss said:

I love this so much I’m gonna crosspost over in corona 

Gosh but isn’t he adorable.  ? Good to see him smile

• I Agree 14

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic