IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 28

GreyhoundFan

Stolen from a friend....

"I am so excited to post an update on my weight loss!!!

It’s taken awhile, and I know most of you haven’t seen me in ages, but I’m so happy to share that I lost about 330 pounds, and most of it today! 

I can breathe better, there’s a spring in my step, and I’m feeling so good about it! 

Thanks for all of the support so far!"

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 8
  • Love 8

Trying this again, plus 2 more! 

I love Bernie and how what you see is what you get with him, but these all had me laughing super hard!

FB_IMG_1611197108450.jpg

FB_IMG_1611197127744.jpg

FB_IMG_1611197188033.jpg

• Haha 22

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

kuva.png.4f0bc6e504b525f2d7de10a5709a79e4.png

That beautiful moment when the basket of deplorables becomes a dumpster of Trumpsters.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 2

I just have to comment on an underlying joy I'm getting from the Bernie memes. Maybe I'm going overboard seeing something like that as symbolic, but I love the fact that people are using their comic energy and skills to be silly with an image of a guy most of the jokers probably admire.

I can't help noticing that they have that time and energy, and, if they want to be funny, need to choose a neutral image, because there has finally been a day without something offensive or ridiculous coming from a Trump family member or staffer, or their crazed stans.

Every one of the images seems to be saying "Look, we get to be funny about a harmless thing! Nobody will look at it and have mixed feelings, thinking 'yeah, that's cute, but what he did was actually really dangerous and I'm still scared.'"

It's just Bernie, looking cold and bored and wearing fabulous recycled mittens, a car coat and brown shoes, ready to be done with the ceremonial folderol, and back to work helping Americans.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic