IGNORED

Lori Alexander 78: Still Doodling to Go Viral

@rayneflower Lori would be condescending to you. She would explain that you don’t know your own mind and place in the world.

All you and every other woman in the world , regardless of circumstances or personal wishes needs is Jesus and a submissive marriage and more children than you can cope with. 

Lori would want you to hate yourself for making your own decisions and crave her approval. 

Lori lives a hate filled and unhappy life. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

So I watched the 1st half of the Super Bowl and the half time show.  Debauchery? Where?   I thought it was tame and kind of boring.

What's with all these fundies screaming about the evil of the Super Bowl and how they never ever never ever ever let that evil into their house? I don't understand.  Is it the players in tight pants they object to?  All that grunting and grabbing? Men piling on men?  I'm being sarcastic, but what is it they think is evil?

I know fundies complain about all the wicked evil sin on TV, but they must watch an awful lot of it to be able to tell us all in great detail about all the wicked evil sin on TV. **Cough** Lori/ The Bachelor/ Bachelorette **Cough **

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 15

If Lori is so against the stuff she preaches about like with the superbowl. Couldn't she just not watch it and make her slime? But that would mean she couldnt take to Twitter and complain about everything. 

• Upvote 9

In the Facebook comments on her Super Bowl post, some posters are complaining that there weren’t enough white people. 
I can’t even....

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

I suspect that her family has also given them money.  Didn't she mention at one point that her father gave her the trailer they lived in when they first married, and later a house in LA?  Didn't they sell it for a profit and keep the money?  He also give them a Mercedes.  It might have been an older model, but that brand of car usually lasts a long time. 

Consultants are paid well, but they don't always work consistently.  Since she was so against the pandemic restrictions, I wonder if they impacted Ken's business.  I would think that they would, since the dental offices closed down for a couple of months last year and they wouldn't have needed his services.

She'll probably inherit at least part of the Door County house when her father passes away, as well as his San Diego home, in addition to other assets.  Those will probably provide her a nice chunk of change, though they may not sell the one in Door County since it is a vacation home.

• Upvote 9

Sorry if she has her own thread that I missed, but Lori’s daughter Alyssa posted on Instagram that they have been matched with a ‘sweet expecting mama’. The baby they plan to adopt is due in June. I wonder how much the birth mom knows about the family her baby is going to, and how much has been hidden from her. Lori looks after her grandchildren fairly often so I’m sure this one will be no different. I hope the baby isn’t treated differently because they’re adopted although I wouldn’t put it past Lori (not that she could treat them much worse than she treated her own kids!). 

• Upvote 16

Question about Lori's Instagram. 

She apparently has 2 accounts TTW and a regular but private one. Anyone know if her private one is more crazy than the ttw? 

Also, any dish on whats been going on in her chat room?

• Upvote 4

I am saddened that Alyssa is posting about the match and dressing her son in a "big bro" shirt. No one can be sure that an adoption will be completed until the baby is born, and the parental rights are terminated.  I am surprised that her lawyer and adoption agency have not made this perfectly clear.

I just made my first post. I did not see the tag line "You're all going to hell." Actually not my theology, so how do I erase that??? Thanks!

Edited by Celtic Roots
attempt to erase line "You're all going to hell."
  • Upvote 11

@Celtic Roots you can’t erase it. It is your user title and is based on the number of posts you have made. It will change automatically as you post more.

Welcome to FJ.

• Upvote 11

12 hours ago, Celtic Roots said:

I just made my first post. I did not see the tag line "You're all going to hell." Actually not my theology, so how do I erase that??? Thanks!

From what I read a long time ago, a lot of people join and make their first posts to tell FJ how horrible we all are and bad and wrong, so they started using it as a user title.  It will change - look at other posters,  You will get those - like them or not!!  - as you post more.   I think they are fun - love reading what they have come up with for titles.   But then, I'm easily entertained and don't hate as much as Lori does or judge near as much!  

19 hours ago, rayneflower said:

If Lori is so against the stuff she preaches about like with the superbowl. Couldn't she just not watch it and make her slime? But that would mean she couldnt take to Twitter and complain about everything. 

Must agree - she is slime  - and so are her salads - and if she couldn't tell us all we hate God and His Perfect Ways, what good is her life?  

• Upvote 7

Thanks to @Botkinetti  and @SweetLaurel for the explanations. It will be interesting to see what others pop up. Commenters here are both classy and sassy.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

I can't help but be flabbergasted that somehow the SuperBowl is controversial to Lori.  I never watch it - as I don't like football at all, so I curled up with a book and cup of tea during that time.  The only thing I'm left to think is that Lori objects to the inclusivity demonstrated?  Is it just because of the first female officiating the game?  Was it the racial inclusivity, too?

And I also want to thank Lori for sharing the great news of how many women are staying single these days.  (although she's falsely linking it to depression) - It's great that women finally are believing that we have choices rather than being relegated to marriage in order to survive.  Choosing to enter into marriage instead of defaulting into it can only make marriage stronger.  Informed choice is even better.  In fact, we've known for a couple of decades that women who wait to marry until after age 27 are both much less likely to ever divorce and also report finding marriage more fulfilling.  These statistics go up even more with the education level achieved by the woman. (and yet Lori is against growing up before marriage, against education, against forming the identity that allows one's marriage to truly succeed.  Heaven forbid we have more true adults in our world.)

Lori's own marriage seems more like a suburban set formula for an exchange of sex on demand for money than anything else.  It's the Pretty Woman fantasy dressed up in white suburbia.  That kind of transactional relationship is certainly nothing I would aspire to.  Women are not property, and we should not be for lease or sale.

@Celtic Roots - Welcome!  Glad to have you here. And thank you for your comment regarding adoption and such announcements - it's impossible for me to believe that the child is more important than social media attention at such times. . .

• Upvote 11

Lori- don't go to college or have a career if you want to get married. Instead, look online to find someone or go to church. 

I feel like she preached about online dating before. 

• Upvote 5

I haven't got screenshots yet, but Our Friend Flicka is back with....stories. 

Apparently there are men on Lori's page who are trying to groom (???) women on the page into doing...something (????).

And another telling of a man who wanted to take care of her....then set fires under the windows of her house....then the Lord struck him down with a heart attack?!? 

I can't even with her very strange relationship with reality. 

Spoiler

Sorry if my attempt to put the shots in spoiler fails 

Screenshot_20210209-180044_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210209-180112_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210209-180120_Facebook.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 3
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 6

I once strung a classmate along with "quotes" from Karl Marx's younger brother Julius.  He finally wised up to the fact that Julius Marx was better known as Groucho. Classmate had no sense of humor.

Edited by cindyluvs24
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 14

Lori blasting trolls on Twitter. 

Sorry Lori, you ARE the troll. She enjoys getting people mad at her. She is so against woman preachers but then spends her days preaching. 

I stopped looking at her stuff for a while, but started up again. She's becoming a train wreck and Ken knows it, he's just scared of her. You know who rules the roost in their house 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Lori is NOT going to be happy about this.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/facebook-widens-ban-on-vaccine-misinformation-to-include-anti-vaccination-conspiracy-theories/

Persecution! Persecution, I say! 

?

Edited by Loveday
Changed to a link that isn't behind a paywall
  • Upvote 8
  • Love 5

She'll probably go on Twitter and complain about it. 

I feel like she does NOT wear a mask and doesn't even attempt to care about other people's health

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

59 minutes ago, rayneflower said:

Okay, who ticked Lord Lori off today?

I wish I could say me, but I was blocked years ago for being a widow who said God wasn't mailing mortgage payments or raining manna down to feed my kids so I  - gasp - worked.  Bad me!  Tell me about this bad person who dared go against God and Lori today??  

• Upvote 12

On 2/8/2021 at 6:45 PM, Celtic Roots said:

I am saddened that Alyssa is posting about the match and dressing her son in a "big bro" shirt. No one can be sure that an adoption will be completed until the baby is born, and the parental rights are terminated.

As an adoptee, I have issues with how much she posts online about the adoption situation in general. Sure she could argue there is an educational component...but that could be found anywhere.  She is setting that child up to always be considered "the adopted one"   which could also have issues later on for her son...who maybe unconsciously sees his sibling as "more special" or conversely...also "the adopted one" (with him being the 'real' child).   Listen I had a good adoption story (I'm now 57) My parents (who adopted me) were my parents..biology aside. I was brought up with love and well adjusted. 5 years ago I also found out my biological roots and connected with my biological siblings (my birth mother had passed many years prior) and we have wonderful relationships. 

Even in a really good situation (and mine was) without going into details there are and were issues.  Adoption is different for everyone.  Again, it's a great thing...but I cringe everytime I see her post things.   And honestly...she may be sincere but I HATE HATE HATE how she posts about praying for the sweet birth mama.  (and I'm a professing , practicing Christian)...it seems fake and all hearts and sunshine.  But let me tell you. even when a birth mother willingly chooses adoption and it's the right decision, there are also potentially lifelong consequences for her too. 

I urge anyone who is interested to read these two books:

• The Girls Who Went Away: The Hidden History of Women Who Surrendered Children for Adoption in the Decades Before Roe v. Wade is a 2006 book by Ann Fessler
  • The Primal Wound: Understanding the Adopted Child by Nancy Verrier

I dont' 100% agree with everything in both books (especially the second) but as an adult adoptee I han tell you a lot of the information rings true. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 8

13 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

But let me tell you. even when a birth mother willingly chooses adoption and it's the right decision, there are also potentially lifelong consequences for her too

I almost cried with your story! There are adopted children in my family and it's relieving to read positive experiences.

Alyssa is acting as a brat. Sorry not sorry. She wants a brand new baby and has been praying for a unwanted pregnancy to occur (she said that in her stories!!! she prayed for the baby to be conceived!!!!). It is not fair! As you say, even if the bio mom is OK with the adoption, the experience of giving a child is a trauma itself. Alyssa shouldn't be happy, she should be devastated because a woman is suffering! I'm so angry!

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 1

Spoiler

FB_IMG_1613114980398.jpg.66988522899e6a0a8a10a8bab8d5d698.jpg

For some reason, this made me think of Lori when someone on Facebook shared this, as it's something she might say.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic