IGNORED

Lori Alexander 78: Still Doodling to Go Viral

On 3/10/2021 at 8:50 AM, Alisamer said:

I don't know if I ever got that, but I do remember grape-flavored cough syrup from my childhood. It was decently tasty, but none of us ever took it when it wasn't needed.

We called it "purple medicine". I have no idea what the real name or brand was. It was always just purple medicine.

I managed to get both bronchitis and Hepatitis A simultaneously my senior year of college. One enduring memory from prediagnosis is choking down grape cough syrup for the incessant coughing and throwing it back up because of the hep nausea. I had nightmares featuring a waterbed filled with vomit. 

No more grape flavoring for me, ever again.

When I went to student health to figure out why I was so sick, the doctor told me I was pregnant (this was before home tests). When I said I definitely wasn't, he said being in denial wouldn't make it go away. I was finally diagnosed by a nursing student in my French class who noticed my jaundice. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2
  • Love 3

On 3/10/2021 at 7:42 PM, cindyluvs24 said:

Shouldn't her main focus be on her home?   I think if Lori started gardening or fixing up her house herself, her mind would be occupied and she wouldn't have time to be a bitch.  

And maybe have some joy.

• Upvote 3

It’s funny Lori talks about Joy so much cause she really is joyless. Like this lady just sits about and endless comments about everything all day. It’s sick.

• Upvote 8

A few more mind boggling comments that detail illegal activities about meddling with medication have accrued on the March 5, 2021 post, including the following one and one by a person who purports to teach NFP for the Catholic Church. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 7.50.28 PM.png

Whether or not these people are actually interfering with another person's medication or not, it does tempt one to daydream about a lab tech, perhaps a Satan-influenced working woman, tinkering with the cyber knife before Lori's tumor treatments. I wonder if Mrs. Joy herself would find that medical mayhem amusing.

• WTF 10

3 hours ago, fluffy said:

A few more mind boggling comments that detail illegal activities about meddling with medication have accrued on the March 5, 2021 post, including the following one and one by a person who purports to teach NFP for the Catholic Church. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 7.50.28 PM.png

Whether or not these people are actually interfering with another person's medication or not, it does tempt one to daydream about a lab tech, perhaps a Satan-influenced working woman, tinkering with the cyber knife before Lori's tumor treatments. I wonder if Mrs. Joy herself would find that medical mayhem amusing.

Is this a blog comment or from the super special secret chat room?  If it’s from the blog, the fact that Lori would approve this post is abhorrent.

• Upvote 5

I’m not sure that woman would be a happy grandmother if the woman giving birth to the child, her daughter or DIL,  passed away because of the pregnancy. And it would be her fault. Giving birth to children does not entitle you to being grandparents. Lordy reading these hurt my heart. Imagine growing up with these people, they were most likely, at minimum, emotionally abusive. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

These comments and MORE advocating medication tampering are on her blog post from March 5. People are sentenced to prison for this crime, and Lori actually encourages it. 

I also just noticed her husband Ken Alexander, orthodontist consulting knuckle-dragger, laughing at this not even funny facebook post. I think his reaction says a lot about his heart and judgement. Very questionable, especially as his daughter Alyssa pursues adoption of an African American infant. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 5.08.28 AM.png

Edited by fluffy
  • Upvote 1
  • Angry 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 12

They had a family gathering last weekend. Lori and Ken took a picture with their eleventy grandchildren. I pity all of them, especially Emma, the eldest.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

So all these people advocating tampering with medication are actually saying that their god is not powerful enough to overcome meds and decide who should have children. They go on and on about letting god decide their fertility but then are happy to take control for someone else.

If they feel this strongly that other people aren’t letting god decide things surely the next logical step for these loons is to tamper with high blood pressure or cholesterol pills. 
These tamperers are frightening.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

Tampering with medication is a crime, and people who do it belong in prison.  I hope these lunatics are outed and held accountable.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

OK, I think Alyssa has an eating disorder. Her latest insta makes it definitely look that way.

It's the post where she's celebrating her son becoming 1.5 years. She talks about his various qualities (curious, talkative, etc). Then she writes, "He already eats more than me."

An 18-month old baby eats more than her?  A little tyke, weighing maybe 25-30 pounds, weighs more than a woman weighing maybe 110? He's 2 ft tall and she's about 5 foot 9, and HE eats the most? She must eat nothing at all. Or she must want to convey the image that she eats nothing at all. Either way, it's very concerning.

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 7

On 3/7/2021 at 9:51 AM, nokidsmom said:

The person who "confessed" to "forgetting" to her birth control pills did this after her husband specifically said he wanted to wait a bit longer before starting a family.   They had been married for a short time, like 1-2 years, just bought a house (which she wanted) and he wanted to be on firmer financial footing first.  She was not happy in her job so there was the issue of why not change jobs instead until they were ready.  Both were young in their mid 20s.

To force a spouse into parenthood after that person has stated they are not ready yet....just so wrong no matter how big the disagreement. 

That same husband also insisted that she go back to work after having the baby.  Because between the house and the baby she wanted, now they really needed the money.  Fast forward, I wasn't surprised to learn that they eventually divorced.  

I know someone who did the opposite. She stayed on the pill behind her husband’s back when he wanted to start a family and she didn’t. Did it for three years. He even saw someone to check his fertility. She refused to do that so she wouldn’t be found out. Then she got pregnant accidentally when she missed pills on a vacation. Told a group of us friends how angry she was while pretending to be happy to husband and their families. 
Later they adopted a second child to try to save the mess of a marriage. That didn’t work. They divorced and she remarried a two years ago: to a guy who proposed nine days after they met. That marriage seems to be going south now.  Her picture is next to train wreck in most dictionaries—or it should be. 

Edited by louisa05
  • Sad 6

6 hours ago, Botkinetti said:

So all these people advocating tampering with medication are actually saying that their god is not powerful enough to overcome meds and decide who should have children. They go on and on about letting god decide their fertility but then are happy to take control for someone else.

If they feel this strongly that other people aren’t letting god decide things surely the next logical step for these loons is to tamper with high blood pressure or cholesterol pills. 
These tamperers are frightening.

I always said the same thing. If God is omnipotent, he would laugh at a birth control pill and make you pregnant anyway.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

OK, I think Alyssa has an eating disorder. Her latest insta makes it definitely look that way.

It's the post where she's celebrating her son becoming 1.5 years. She talks about his various qualities (curious, talkative, etc). Then she writes, "He already eats more than me."

An 18-month old baby eats more than her?  A little tyke, weighing maybe 25-30 pounds, weighs more than a woman weighing maybe 110? He's 2 ft tall and she's about 5 foot 9, and HE eats the most? She must eat nothing at all. Or she must want to convey the image that she eats nothing at all. Either way, it's very concerning.

Eating disorders are already common among dancers, especially those in ballet, and add Lori and her slimy salads and judgement about how much guests eat or drink and yeah. I'd be surprised if she DIDN'T have an eating disorder. I hope she gets help for that.

That said, my friend's daughter (now 13, but she's been doing this since age 9 or earlier) can eat far far more than I can. Take her to a restaurant for dinner and she'll polish off a steak, ask for chicken tenders, eat all those and then eat any leftovers anyone else has of something she likes. We never, ever shame her for it. She's active, doesn't eat much at all at lunchtime (ADHD meds affect her appetite then) and they've spent years trying to get some weight on her at all because she was too thin. 

But an 18-month-old? His stomach is about the size of his fist, I think. No way he should be able to eat more than his mother. More often, sure, kids need snacks. But more in one sitting? Shouldn't be physically possible.

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

It's very common to say that! It's not literal. Some babies or toddlers eat a lot and parents say that.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Lori must have deleted all the blog comments about tampering with bc -- or else I'm so mad about them I can't see them due to the red mist of rage.

I cannot with these leghumpers, I just cannot. Every one of the women who told what I hope is a fake story is vile. Evil and vile.  Evil.  Vile.

Perhaps they would feel differently if one of their family members tampered with their medications -- because ... well...... the family member know best that sister/mom/grannie shouldn't take whatever those meds are. After all rando family members know waaaaaay better than the person in question. 

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lori must have deleted all the blog comments about tampering with bc -- or else I'm so mad about them I can't see them due to the red mist of rage.

I cannot with these leghumpers, I just cannot. Every one of the women who told what I hope is a fake story is vile. Evil and vile.  Evil.  Vile.

Perhaps they would feel differently if one of their family members tampered with their medications -- because ... well...... the family member know best that sister/mom/grannie shouldn't take whatever those meds are. After all rando family members know waaaaaay better than the person in question. 

They’re still there. The comments are on her blog page.  Her Facebook page, for me, only goes back a few days and I can’t see this post on Facebook. 

• Upvote 2

I think even if those stories are fake and if it’s not done by trolls it reflects on what horrible people they are. At the very least they are Flicka levels of wishful thinking which gives you a glimpse at what’s in their heart. 

• Upvote 7

There is an ongoing discussion on the same blog post by NFP teachers of the Catholic Church, and the comments are really a doozy. I encourage you all to check it out. Here's one comment: 

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 6.09.56 PM.png

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 5

All these stories of sabotaging BC are hurting my soul. What a horrifying breech of trust! Obviously that does not even come close to the only reason it's not okay, but seriously, how do you ever trust someone who would do that to you ever again? What a violation.

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

Not sure if this has already been said, but I think that she is not removing these posts about birth control tampering because they help support her rationalization of sabotaging her own birth control that eventually allowed her to quit her job.  That, and she feels evil glee over controlling other women. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

I’m confused why Catholics are even commenting on Lori’s blog. Her (lack of) theology is completely different from theirs. 

But to think there are naive Catholics trusting an NFP rep at their church who is sabotaging them is horrifying. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 10

20 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Eating disorders are already common among dancers, especially those in ballet, and add Lori and her slimy salads and judgement about how much guests eat or drink and yeah. I'd be surprised if she DIDN'T have an eating disorder. I hope she gets help for that.

That said, my friend's daughter (now 13, but she's been doing this since age 9 or earlier) can eat far far more than I can.  

My own child would eat far more than me, when she was 8 or 9. She loves food. But an 18-month old baby eating more than a grown woman? It's just a very strange thing to say. It's like she wanted to make Gideon out to be this big, macho man, while she was a delicate bird-like eater. 

• Upvote 4

Yet, when her dear mother who was ALWAYS available for her was dying, Lori couldn’t pull herself away from Door County to be at her side, or to support her dad. Yes, it’s hard, but it’s called being an adult. Guess all the hair brushing and foot rubs didn’t mean that much after all. 

LazyLori Alexander:  taker extraordinaire. 

6B85D4CC-B758-46BF-9559-AA2E8783EF0C.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • I Agree 4

25 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

Yet, when her dear mother who was ALWAYS available for her was dying, Lori couldn’t pull herself away from Door County to be at her side, or to support her dad. Yes, it’s hard, but it’s called being an adult. Guess all the hair brushing and foot rubs didn’t mean that much after all. 

LazyLori Alexander:  taker extraordinaire. 

6B85D4CC-B758-46BF-9559-AA2E8783EF0C.png

So I was always confused by this. Have the Alexander’s ever acknowledged or confirmed this? They really did stay in Wisconsin?

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic