IGNORED

Lori Alexander 78: Still Doodling to Go Viral

Well, thankfully (?), LazyLori has pulled Ken away from his work to opine on this topic. Blah blah blah,  Bible, Bible, Bible...there, you’re cured!

053F079C-DC7D-44A7-8DC8-DED919EA5EAC.png

8FF50FF9-5622-46A2-B064-FCD752A7A775.jpeg

1A118BA9-F51A-4B2C-991A-1545E5F3656B.jpeg

Edited by HoneyBunny
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 8

Based upon their respective histories, I wouldn't say Lori or Ken are very "high quality" themselves.

Edited by cindyluvs24
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

Oh look at all the people who aren’t mental health professionals giving advice. This lady sounds like she has severe depression and needs to seek a mental health professional ASAP. Possibly a neurologist and doctor as well. With such severe depression I’d want a full medical work up on her to make sure that hormonally she is good. 

And Ken you wonder why people who need Jesus walk away from him? It’s because often Christianity shows itself as being hollow and dismissive. You’re comment is a perfect illustration of it. You play the shaming game and wonder why it doesn’t bring joy. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

I can't see Lori's FB page because I'm blocked, but going by that screenshot alone, I'd say she is suicidal and needs urgent help. Planning euthanasia? Death is the only way out? That is tragic. I have been in dark places, but not quite that dark. I'm not seeing any compassion in any of those replies - not Lori's, not Ken's, and not that "doctor". Only judgement and condemnation, and that is going to make things worse. I lost 3 friends/extended family members to suicide last year - one had 2 failed attempts first and was on the "urgent" list for help but it didn't come soon enough. Severe depression and suicidal thoughts needs urgent, experienced, professional help. Not "repent" being preached.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 12

I remember this woman.  She used to post in total agreement with Lori, even on women voting.  It was as though she was living in a self imposed time warp.  I haven’t seen her post for awhile until now.  Goodness meds haven’t worked, this is awful.  I know the UK lockdowns have been especially severe.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 5

I didn’t read all of Lori’s comment until now and dear lord how awful. Fuck that nope. She feels like God is allowing her to suffer and Lori basically says yep you’re right but you need to repent or you won’t get better. Furthermore maybe it wasn’t just the lock down and not talking to people. I can’t name a single client or friend that hasn’t had something fucked up happen to them this past year. Fuck my aunt is dying of cancer after basically beating it twice. We’re technically celebrating her birthday on Sunday and my only idea is to send flowers because what can a person on hospice possible need? I realized that today when I found out about the celebration. I probably will be breaking quarantine for this because I don’t think there’s much time left.

Furthermore, with mr doctor dude. A person is literally expressing intent to die and he’s mansplaining depression? I’m actually trained in mental health and would never sit there correcting someone wanting to die. Ugh these things make me furious.  

• Upvote 4
  • Love 13

22 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

There is quite a shitstorm happening an LazyLori’s Facebook page today.  A severely depressed, suicidal woman from the UK has posted, and the Bible thumpers, pseudo-doctors and judge-y types are all offering their opinions.

I'm glad I can't see that....It would make me heartbroken and ragey at the same time

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

In all seriousness why do people go to Lori and Ken for mental health advice? I mean honestly? Anyone who knows them and there habits should know better.  Jesus is the answer for everything. We are to blame yadda yadda yadda. 

• Upvote 10

Honestly Ted Bundy would have been a far better person to go to for mental health advice than Lori and Ken are.

(That's not sarcasm - he worked at a suicide hotline at one point. Overnights, alone with author Anne Rule - after she was assigned to write about the then-unknown serial killer in the area that turned out to be him! She said he was good at it, and saved many lives. Even a known psychopathic serial killer could give better advice to a suicidal person than Lori.)

Although I'm side-eyeing the "vaccine induced brain damage" thing. Possible, I guess, but sounds sketchy without more info. Also, that "doctor" can go F himself. I'm no doctor, but it seems to me that if there were no brain chemical differences associated with depression and other mental illnesses, then altering that chemical balance through medication would have no effect at all. Which is simply not the case.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3

Lori is in deep mourning.  She can no longer share with her Twitter fans that women are never to deprive their husbands sex no matter how they 'feel' about having it, or that when the men just do it anyway, despite her saying no - it isn't rape.  Twitter disagrees and locked her account.   To quote Lori 'what a wicked world we live in!'   

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 15

2 hours ago, SweetLaurel said:

Lori is in deep mourning.  She can no longer share with her Twitter fans that women are never to deprive their husbands sex no matter how they 'feel' about having it, or that when the men just do it anyway, despite her saying no - it isn't rape.  Twitter disagrees and locked her account.   To quote Lori 'what a wicked world we live in!'   

Definition of a wicked world to LazyLori:

1) I can’t do and say exactly what I want to do and say, and

2) I can’t tell YOU to do and say exactly what I want you to do and say. 

It’s persecution, I say.  Persecution!

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 8

I've dealt with depression on and off in my life; my own serotonin production appears to be greatly impacted by my thyroid issues (and other hormone production being off).  This appears to be confirmed by how effective SSRI therapies alone have been when I have needed them.

I went to talk therapy.  It helped; but not enough.  No amount of talk fixes something that is biologically wrong or malfunctioning.  Just like a keto diet cannot make a diabetic's defunct pancreas produce insulin.  

Depression isn't just a mood.  It is an illness.  It merits treatment.  It breaks my heart that treatment for this person isn't helping; and I cannot imagine anything so awful as using one's limited energy when depressed to take medicine which then does not work.

I feel so very fortunate that I have both asked for help and that the medicines prescribed which I needed during those times worked for me.  

I feel like what Ken and Lori are doing here is the equivalent of telling a person who is septic to "trust God enough and you won't need the antibiotics".  It's evil.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 11

4 hours ago, AuntKrazy said:

I've dealt with depression on and off in my life; my own serotonin production appears to be greatly impacted by my thyroid issues (and other hormone production being off).  This appears to be confirmed by how effective SSRI therapies alone have been when I have needed them.

I went to talk therapy.  It helped; but not enough.  No amount of talk fixes something that is biologically wrong or malfunctioning.  Just like a keto diet cannot make a diabetic's defunct pancreas produce insulin.  

Depression isn't just a mood.  It is an illness.  It merits treatment.  It breaks my heart that treatment for this person isn't helping; and I cannot imagine anything so awful as using one's limited energy when depressed to take medicine which then does not work.

I feel so very fortunate that I have both asked for help and that the medicines prescribed which I needed during those times worked for me.  

I feel like what Ken and Lori are doing here is the equivalent of telling a person who is septic to "trust God enough and you won't need the antibiotics".  It's evil.

That's something similiar to a topic I talked with my best friend yesterday during videocall. We both have and had our struggles with anxiety and with her, depression. We both saw each other on our lowest points and helped each other. We don't shamed us, we accepted that this is a part of us and that with help we get better. And the help was therapy and meds. Our psyche is part of our body and like that can get ill, too. Like a brocken bone it needs time to heal, the right therapy and it will need time. My own therapy journey took me 3 years, but now I'm at a better place. The last time my days where ruled by my anxiety and day long panic attacks where a year ago. Despite the pandemic and all the extra stress with that, the last year was for me the most peacefull inside my head. And no amount of praying would have brought me to where I'm today, but the help of my therapist.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 12

On 2/1/2021 at 2:46 PM, quiversR4hunting said:

Has Lori lost her mind over American Girl doll, Kira Bailey, yet? Synoposis, Kira visits her married aunts who run an animal sanctuary in Austrialia.   https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/american-girl-doll-fans-lgbt-kira-163115510.html

I knew Lori would lose her damn mind about Kira!  I watched the video that American Girl posted the other day and I thought it was charming.  Since Kira is visiting her aunties wildlife sanctuary, they talk about the devastating wildfires and this  one koala orphan that they hope will be adopted by a koala mom, Kira made a new Aussie friend, and saw roos and one of Australia's legendary spiders.  It wasn't a funnel web spider though.  As AG dolls always have a bunch of accessories to go with the stories, Kira looks like she will have some cool animals and such.  

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

I knew Lori would lose her damn mind about Kira!  I watched the video that American Girl posted the other day and I thought it was charming.  Since Kira is visiting her aunties wildlife sanctuary, they talk about the devastating wildfires and this  one koala orphan that they hope will be adopted by a koala mom, Kira made a new Aussie friend, and saw roos and one of Australia's legendary spiders.  It wasn't a funnel web spider though.  As AG dolls always have a bunch of accessories to go with the stories, Kira looks like she will have some cool animals and such.  

TAM is also upset about it. So silly. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

Lori has gone to far in my opinion. She posted on Facebook a little while ago that the vaccine caused a dr to lose her baby. The comments are a lot of anti vaxxers. 

One comment even outed Lori for using this to further her own agenda. 

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 2

I just saw the Super Bowl has a woman official for the first time. Lori must be having a cow. A woman making calls and being in charge in a game with men.  Any bets on if we'll see a tweet or fb post?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

16 minutes ago, rayneflower said:

She hasn't tweeted in 5 hours or posted on Facebook. I wonder what she's going to spew out on Twitter tomorrow. 

Here's her latest tweet, someone just posted it on FB:

I will never watch another Super Bowl game. Complete debauchery. As Dennis Prager says often, 'The Left poisons everything.' The Super Bowl is poison.

I've been watching it since it started tonight, and it's the tamest, least 'debauched' Super Bowl I've ever seen, including the halftime show and the commercials. It's...dare I say it?...boring. Lori has lost what's left of her mind.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

Oh, I wonder if anyone else saw this. I saw on Twitter in the comments that they found out Ken is bringing in 6 figures at least a year. D9es anyone remember this?

29 minutes ago, rayneflower said:

Oh, I wonder if anyone else saw this. I saw on Twitter in the comments that they found out Ken is bringing in 6 figures at least a year. D9es anyone remember this?

Yeah, he makes quite a bit of money. I'd guess several hundred thousand a year, at least. They live in southern California, you can't live the lifestyle they live without making quite a bit. It's why Lori is so out of touch with reality. She has no idea how people manage on a more average income. Absolutely no idea. And zero empathy and understanding.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

I wonder sometimes what Lori would think about me

Separated. I dont want to have kids. Im going to school soon to get a career. 

• Upvote 9

• Coconut Flan locked this topic