IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 8: Lawsuits, Qualified Biden Nominees, and a Pouty Toddler

GreyhoundFan

There are a lot of people ready and willing to jump the openly fascist bandwagon and that should terrify everyone.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 14

Alleged adults who are theoretically trying run governments of states should not be acting like entitled pre-schoolers.  That we have a president who does is bad enough, but that rather than recognize that and try to rein him in, they emulate him, is scary.  It's like an entire faction of the GOP went out and lost their minds, good sense, and all idea of manners.  

• I Agree 18

5 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Usually when I see "sickening" in the same sentence as "Rudy Giuliani," it's being used as an adjective, not a verb.

In his case, I almost feel sorry for the COVID.

• Haha 15

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

Alleged adults who are theoretically trying run governments of states should not be acting like entitled pre-schoolers.  That we have a president who does is bad enough, but that rather than recognize that and try to rein him in, they emulate him, is scary.  It's like an entire faction of the GOP went out and lost their minds, good sense, and all idea of manners.  

I think the problem is not limited to Trump. Many disgusting people that behave like preschoolers got elected to state and local positions this election. Gerrymandering plays a role, but it is not the only reason. Trump is a symptom.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

Yeah the GSA is gonna try to wash away the fuck face stink 

The White House will be deep cleaned to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the hours after President Donald Trump's exit and before the Biden administration's arrival at the Oval Office, a federal agency said.

The General Services Administration told Politico on Wednesday that it would "thoroughly clean and disinfect" surfaces touched by Trump's team in the final moments of his presidency—such as door handles, light switches and furniture.

According to a federal contract, one firm will be paid a little under $30,000 to provide "disinfectant misting services" to combat coronavirus in the White House. The deal is expected to last for 10 months.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said in July that COVID-19 could survive on surfaces for anywhere between hours and days. The agency also warned Americans to clean and disinfect visibly dirty surfaces to curb the spread of the virus.

I hope they use some strong stuff 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

According to a federal contract, one firm will be paid a little under $30,000 to provide "disinfectant misting services" to combat coronavirus in the White House.

I highly approve of this use of my tax money.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 9

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

I hope they don't stop with the surfaces only recently touched.  I'm sure there'll plenty of non-COVID vileness left around.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

Time has named their Person of the Year and it ain't fuck face

Time magazine has named Joe Biden and Kamala Harris 2020's Person of the Year.

The two made history on November 7 when they beat Donald Trump in a bitter election that put him in a small club of presidents who served only one term. Harris on that day became the country's first female, first Black and first South Asian vice president-elect.

"For changing the American story, for showing that the forces of empathy are greater than the furies of division, for sharing a vision of healing in a grieving world, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are TIME's 2020 Person of the Year," wrote Time editor-in-chief Edward Felsenthal.

Awaiting the tweet storms that are sure to result.  And got the popcorn place on speed dial now.

popcorn2.jpg.51815e29b3418491aee6699dc38e973b.jpg

• Haha 13
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Time has named their Person of the Year and it ain't fuck face

Yeah, he's going to love that.

He is the something of the year, though.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

These people are insane:

• Upvote 13
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

6 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Yeah, he's going to love that.

He is the something of the year, though.

If you're on Twitter retweet this pic at him every day for the rest of his life:

Eo7ZJRvU8AAtglN.jpeg

Edited by SPHASH
  • Upvote 11
  • Love 2

One of the AGs who signed the coup attempt just killed a man while driving home from a party and told the police it was a deer.

• Upvote 13

Twitter tantrum in 3....2,....1...... over Fuckface not being named Person of the Year by Time Magazine. popcorn.jpg.67c5ebd939862c509c6666eac054890a.jpg

• Haha 13

While I'm quite excited about time magazines people of the year, I am surprised that it wasn't Dr Fauci, since the virus has been the main story of the year. Of course strong supporting stories are the racial issues and the election .

Trumpy's hide is going to be chapped for a long time to come because of this.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 10

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah the GSA is gonna try to wash away the fuck face stink 

image.png.0a14316fc35f1a321055ecbf55e3d5cc.png

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I hope Time names Twitler as "Loser of the Year".

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I hope they don't stop with the surfaces only recently touched.  I'm sure there'll plenty of non-COVID vileness left around.

Personally I think they'll need to gut the place, and refurbish from scratch. 

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

They're mad that not enough mail ballots were rejected.

Do any of these legislators understand setting precedents? What makes them think their election won't be challenged if this goes ahead? Other than they'll have installed fascism of course.

• Upvote 13

4 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

While I'm quite excited about time magazines people of the year, I am surprised that it wasn't Dr Fauci, since the virus has been the main story of the year. Of course strong supporting stories are the racial issues and the election .

Trumpy's hide is going to be chapped for a long time to come because of this.

He’s been named Time’s Guardian of the year.

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I hope Time names Twitler as "Loser of the Year".

Der Spiegel has literally named him Loser of the Year.

Before I saw your post, I posted this in the other thread, and you can see the actual cover there.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 8

59 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

He’s been named Time’s Guardian of the year.

Der Spiegel has literally named him Loser of the Year.

Before I saw your post, I posted this in the other thread, and you can see the actual cover there.

I could seriously develop a huge crush on him

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 5

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

One of the AGs who signed the coup attempt just killed a man while driving home from a party and told the police it was a deer.

Yeah if it was here in Iowa Covid Kim would be doing everything she could to get our AG Tom Miller out of office.  You'd see that extra transparency then.  Covid Kristi is protecting the guy cause he probably does what she wants.

• I Agree 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic